Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry for your loss, Steve.

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,248 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry Steve.

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thats tough Steve, sorry for your loss

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry for your loss Steve

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,733 ✭✭✭✭✭

You made the right choice, don't feel bad about that. I hate seeing an animal suffer. Condolences to you.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks, guys.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hate that you had to do it, but it's the compassionate thing for the cat.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

Writing a big ass check to the useless fools in the District of Corruption. Vote fer me because we’re entitled to every damn dime we make.

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options

Tweaked my lower back this morning moving part of the patient loading gear. Doing the old guy shuffle and wondering if I’ll even be able to stand tomorrow....

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well that's not good.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options

Ice is your friend. Heat feels good, but more than 15 or 20 minutes of it will lock your back up for weeks. Believe me when I say it, I feel your pain.

Every day.

Since May 16th 1986.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

New experience for me. I've never had back trouble. ice is nice..

• Options

@Rhamlin said:
    Hurting my back while I wipe my butt.

Try it with the non-dominant hand, adds to the experience.

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@Rhamlin said:

Sounds messy! 💩

• Options

Lol, "How Peter survived the Covid quarantine, tips & tricks". Make a great DIY pamphlet.

• Options

I hate getting daily emails telling me I can "download two free audiobooks" from Amazon.
    I have never downloaded an audiobook and never will.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,111 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fùckin A right ^

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hate that most people cannot seem to keep from breaking things.
    How difficult is it to be a little careful with things?
    How is it that people can't seem to go a day without breaking something??

I do not understand it.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@Rhamlin said:

Worst part of breaking your dominant hand, wrist or finger. Done all three and once the pain pills wear off and you need to take a dump agian......sitting there stumped. The sad ninja swipes get exhausting 😞.

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rhamlin said:

Try standing up. I'll never understand the side leaners. It just don't make no sense. It's like trying to find the remote when it falls, You might pull something, do like James Brown and 'get on up'!

• Options

Raking snow?

• Options

I wish.... raking all the winter killed grass & what’s left of last year’s leaves.

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was told today that the number one battery company in the power sports industry is not taking any orders until January 1 2022. Wtf

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@genareddog said:
    I was told today that the number one battery company in the power sports industry is not taking any orders until January 1 2022. Wtf

Supply chain sucks right now. I’m working on a new product at work for a major customer but there’s a 4-1/2 month lead time on the material

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wanna know what I hate?
    When I take a tinkle and there’s a story hair caught or I’m off on my aim and sprays the wall or floor before I can correct my aim. 😆