Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    BrokegunnerBrokegunner Posts: 452 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm definitely a n00b here so I guess I qualify on that... are there any sponsors looking to trade? I seem to have a huge overflow of ACID Kuba Kuba as it was my favorite cigar for quite a while but my tastes seem to have changed. I have plenty of others to trade as well, but if there is someone possibly looking for some Kuba Kubas that would sure be a good match!! ;)

"Not all heroes eat crepes"

• Options

Thanks @Bob_Luken I sent you a PM.

• Options

@Bob_Luken said:
    Damn good trader indeed. Check out @Brokegunner Brian!
    He's got me pleased with my newest stash. Looking forward to each and every one of these. Thank you Sir. I will get my end of the trade out to you soon.

I received an awesome package from @Bob_Luken today! Great selection... 3 of them I have tried once before and loved all 3, the others I am excited to try. Thanks Bob, I truly appreciate it!

• Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Brokegunner .. The acid worm has definitely turned for you....

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021

Enjoy! That epernay is from 2015.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ll be on the look out. Don’t forget to send me your addy

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,115 ✭✭✭✭✭

8.20.21? Jesus man those things didn't age in the factory they aged at the post office!

Nice sampler Jim. Doesn't suck. A man after my own heart...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    edited August 2021

I saw @VegasFrank sticker collection don't worry bud you'll get yours. I love me some stickers

• Options

@NorCalR1 I can't believe you got that today since I sent it Saturday at like 1 pm. I mean I live in the woods man!

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster said:
    @NorCalR1 I can't believe you got that today since I sent it Saturday at like 1 pm. I mean I live in the woods man!

Just means my next delivery will take two weeks to get here! Ask @CalvinAndHobo about his last pass ( box was lost for just about a month..)

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the forum @Hobbes86, this place is hosted by Cigar.com, but we've made it our own.

Cigar.com has been gracious enough to host this forum for us and let us loose in this here zoo, @TheCigarChick has been great in solving technical issues and handling the odd customer service complaint that mistakenly is posted on the forum, but this isn't the place for Cigar.com customer service questions.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster - Good thing I didn't post any customer service questions, then. :) Thank you for the welcome and I will refrain from commenting on customer service questions posted by others, since that is frowned upon.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,741 ✭✭✭✭✭

Turn that frown upside down, @Cam_91!

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    ScotchnSmokeScotchnSmoke Posts: 134

@VegasFrank said:
    Because I'm such a magnanimous sonofabítch and based on events that occurred on the vherf last night, I'm going to sponsor @Scotch_n_Smoke in a newbie trade.

Replied to your PM Lawrence. Post your tracking number here once you send them. No rush.

Sorry Frank, I took the "No Rush" comment a little too literally.

• Options

@deadman said:
    Where’s the Perdomo?

I'm glad someone asked

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,115 ✭✭✭✭✭

Return fire coming Lawrence @ScotchnSmoke. I can't count to five.

9405 5036 9930 0117 8617 91

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.