Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had to upgrade the ash tray in my car.
    So I got the cigar ash tray thingy from the b&M also picked up some Serie V Lanceros and a Cubao Lancero also got the new Decade Limitada.

• Options
    MarkHMarkH Posts: 120 ✭✭
    A box of Oliva G maduro torpedoes. Mmmm can't wait.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    MarkH:
    A box of Oliva G maduro torpedoes. Mmmm can't wait.
    Can I come over and play? LOL

Love them G's in Maduro's.
  • Options
    sdipsdip Posts: 406
    In Kentucky and stopped by a liquor store w a humi. Got three Punch Uppercut toros for under $6 bucks each and tax was almost nothing.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    DPG assorted 5-packs from the DD. I know what I will be smoking tomorrow.
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    DING DONG - looks like Ccom fullfillment! I hit the weekend blitz and picked up those CSIIs. Here's what else I got:
    -Best of Pepin sampler
    -AB dirty Dozen sampler
    -AND your order qualifies! Perdomo Assortment!
    Time to start moving stuff around in the coolidor!
  • Options
    today i got: 1 - Alec Bradley Maxx The Fix (5" x 58) 1 - Bahia Blu Robusto (5" x 50) 1 - Cuba Libre Magnum (5.5" x 55) 1 - El Mejor Emerald Torpedo (6.5" x 54) 1 - Gran Habano Vintage 2002 Robusto (5" x 50) 1 - Graycliff 1666 Presidente (7" x 48) 1 - Graycliff ’G2’ Pirate (torpedo) (6" x 52) 1 - La Estrella Cubana ’C’ (7" x 48) 1 - La Herencia Cubana Toro (6.5" x 52) 1 - Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro (6" x 52) 1 - Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve Corojo Toro (6.5" x 52) 1 - Rocky Patel Renaissance Toro (6" x 52) 1 - 5 Vegas Cask-Strength II Toro (6" x 52) 1 - 5 Vegas Classic Robusto (5" x 50) 1 - 5 Vegas Gold Series Robusto (5" x 50) 1 - 5 Vegas Series ’A’ Artisan (5" x 52)
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    dubiousmonk:
    today i got: 1 - Alec Bradley Maxx The Fix (5" x 58) 1 - Bahia Blu Robusto (5" x 50) 1 - Cuba Libre Magnum (5.5" x 55) 1 - El Mejor Emerald Torpedo (6.5" x 54) 1 - Gran Habano Vintage 2002 Robusto (5" x 50) 1 - Graycliff 1666 Presidente (7" x 48) 1 - Graycliff ’G2’ Pirate (torpedo) (6" x 52) 1 - La Estrella Cubana ’C’ (7" x 48) 1 - La Herencia Cubana Toro (6.5" x 52) 1 - Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro (6" x 52) 1 - Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve Corojo Toro (6.5" x 52) 1 - Rocky Patel Renaissance Toro (6" x 52) 1 - 5 Vegas Cask-Strength II Toro (6" x 52) 1 - 5 Vegas Classic Robusto (5" x 50) 1 - 5 Vegas Gold Series Robusto (5" x 50) 1 - 5 Vegas Series ’A’ Artisan (5" x 52)
    That should keep you busy for a while. Nice mix.
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    sol cubano artisan salomon hope I like them.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    The wife came home from work last night with a Kristoff maduro as a St. Patrick's day gift. This'll be a new one for me...I'm excited to try it!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    The wife came home from work last night with a Kristoff maduro as a St. Patrick's day gift. This'll be a new one for me...I'm excited to try it!
    My local B&M has these and told me they are really really good. I dont want to try them as I think it will be strong for me since I am new. They look good and tasty though. Would love a review on them once you smoke it.
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    Checked in at the local B&M today and picked up a couple of the DPG My Father #1's. I will have to give them some time in the humi but I am looking forward to finding out if they live up to the #3 cigar of 2009 from Cigar Aficionado.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Got a nice movie trivia pack from illinoisgolf. Also picked up some singles to try, 2 LFD Air Bender Maestros and 2 Avo Tesoro Limited 2008.
  • Options
    Received a 10 pack of Don Lino Africa. I have never tried them and I am looking forward to it.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I got a box of Man O War Rubusto #1s today in the mail. A pretty good price too...
  • Options
    minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    Just received a Padilla sampler (1932, Achilles, Miami, Obsidian and Series '68) and a 5 stick Herf-a-dor.
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Well I saw the smoke coming from my mailbox from down the street as I came home.

I just recieved an overly-generous welcome bombing from Alex Williams with a nice mix of some mild to medium premiums I've been wanting to try! As an added bonus he threw in a DPG Cuban Classic which I intend to use as a good intro to some fuller bodied sticks.

Thanks again Alex!
  • Options
    Man O War Tin sampler as an early birthday gift. I raised that boy right!
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I picked up a few special edition cigars: coupla different Avos, La Aurora Cien Anos, Camacho Limited Harvest, Perdomo Edicion de Silvio Cameroon. And a fiver of the El Triunfador, since I've heard so much about them.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    My box of Ruinations came in today from Alex's sunday jam. Thank you so much Alex, that was a sweet deal...now if you'll excuse me, I've got some ruinating to do. :)
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    j0z3r:
    My box of Ruinations came in today from Alex's sunday jam. Thank you so much Alex, that was a sweet deal...now if you'll excuse me, I've got some ruinating to do. :)
    You sound like a Dickens character. "Ruinated! Stark ruinated!"
  • Options
    MarkHMarkH Posts: 120 ✭✭
    A "cask" of 5 Vegas Cask Strength II. O man, a couple of these are gonna die this weekend.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I picked up a few mild smokes for a couple buddies of mine for the bar-b-q I went to today. I got them some Perdomo 10th annys. They were a hit, as I expected them to be. I also picked up another Liga Privada No. 9 and two T52s. Good stuff in my book!

I also picked up a nice six-pack sampler of some IPA's for my binge drinking pleasure this evening.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Picked up a couple hygrometers today. I have had some major humidity problems the winter (as most of us had) and I just wanted to get with the times.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Got the "doctor's kit" in the mail today. I'm bringing my father-in-laws humidor back from the dead for him. Gonna upgrade it with some beads and a new hygrometer....... This was serious. His old analog was reading 65% but the digital says 40%.......

Let this be a lesson to you youngsters and Newbs out there!!! For the love of Jeebus!!! Throw that stupid analog hygrometer in the trash and get a digital!!!!!!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    I have a digital coming as I do not trust the analog on the new humi. I picked up a Xikar digital for $15 and free shipping on the scary site.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378

Sandman and I split a box purchase of the Padron 1964 Maduro exclusivo (my b-day gift from the wife!). Also in there are 3 five-packs of the DD from a few days back, the Camacho Corojo Ltd, 8 Nica Libres and a GoF. I wish they were all mine!
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    My 262 sampler came in today with a nice handwritten note from Jerry, whom I am guessing is one of the owners. I'm very excited to try them but I'm going to try to let them rest for at least a week.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:

Sandman and I split a box purchase of the Padron 1964 Maduro exclusivo (my b-day gift from the wife!). Also in there are 3 five-packs of the DD from a few days back, the Camacho Corojo Ltd, 8 Nica Libres and a GoF. I wish they were all mine!
    My favorite cigar ever in my favorite size... I couldn't be more jelous right now. I'm glad I turned you guys on to those Padrons now! Let me know when you want to do another box split haha
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    My Xikar Xi2 came in today, along with 5 A Fernandez Sumatra Hybrids