Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    ejenne87:
    TatuajeVI:
    ...Padron 1964 Maduro exclusivo
    My favorite cigar ever in my favorite size... I couldn't be more jealous right now. I'm glad I turned you guys on to those Padrons now! Let me know when you want to do another box split haha
    Man this cigar is fantastic - so glad you sent me one to try out. For less than $10 a stick, after the 10% discount for the COTMC that Tony has, what a awesome special cigar. I've got a couple box splits Jeff Jackson is hopefully going to be able to work for me - I'll PM you!
  • Options
    minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    TatuajeVI:
    ejenne87:
    TatuajeVI:
    My favorite cigar ever in my favorite size... I couldn't be more jealous right now. I'm glad I turned you guys on to those Padrons now! Let me know when you want to do another box split haha
    Man this cigar is fantastic - so glad you sent me one to try out. For less than $10 a stick, after the 10% discount for the COTMC that Tony has, what a awesome special cigar. I've got a couple box splits Jeff Jackson is hopefully going to be able to work for me - I'll PM you!

I went to my local B&M looking for the Air Bender today. He didn't have it (nobody local does, dammit!), but I noticed a nice box of the Padron 64 Maduros sitting there. I decided to pick one up to see what all the hoopla was all about. I'll be enjoying it after tax season. Thanks for posting the pics Phil.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Ok...I just got back from a couple trips, for work, for pleasure that had me from bellville, ohio, all the way to Norfolk, VA. Here's what came back with me from those trips:

1 LFD Air Bender Guerrero 6 1/4"x54
    1 LFD Air Bender Matatan 5"x50
    1 LFD Habano Perfecto
    1 Davidoff Puro Dominicano Belicoso
    1 El Triunfador #4
    1 Kristoff Sumatra Matador 6x60
    1 Kristoff Ligero Maduro Torpedo
    1 Kristoff Ligero robusto
    1 Illusione CG4
    1 DE Liga Privada no 9 Flying Pig 4 1/8" x 60
    1 My Father #1
    1 Alec Bradley Family Blend
    2 Nester Miranda Special Selection Coffee Breaks 4 1/2" x 50

It has been a long couple of weeks with work and other personal commitments, but I'm excited about this haul and getting to try some sticks I haven't got a chance to try yet.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    2 orders of the IT SF Maduro from last week's DD.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    got my AB daily deal times two with a couple Man O War special edition salomons thrown in. Looking forward to the MOW
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Bomb from Diamondog - pretty much blew my mailbox up with the bomb he sent
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    10 IT SF Maduro Belicoso's, 10 5 Vegas A Archetype, Xicar digital hygrometer
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    killer bomb from ljl. Details in the good traders forum.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Got the following in the mail today:
    1x 5 Vegas Classic
    1x Verdadero Organic
    1x Camacho 1962
    1x Padilla Habano
    1x Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur Dark Knight
    10x Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Toro Maduro
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    A fiver of Camacho PE's from the Jam the other day. They shipped them in a Herf-A-Dor, sweet bonus!
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    gettin my 10 pack of diesels today
  • Options
    txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    got my "V" sampler in the mail yestery day. took it out of the c.com box and then logged it in to cigarbriefcase! (gotta get used to that extra step now to keep me organized)
  • Options
    Once again THANKS Alex and C.COM !

• Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    ^^ drooling on those would not be a proper humidification technique.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Sweet, laker. That box is going to be a serious space eater, though!
  • Options
    urbino:
    Sweet, laker. That box is going to be a serious space eater, though!
    Yeah, (sigh) I'll just have to slip it under the other almost empty box of them already in the coolerdor. These are HUGE boxes, but it is sure a dramatic way to present these sticks. I do love me some Ruinations.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Got a nice package from Duder last night. I believe my 5 Vegas DD from a couple of days ago is coming in today.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    OK so the past couple days have been crazy.
    I got 15 Puros Indios from the Daily Deal,
    2 Central American Samplers, (which are 5 Vegas Classic, Camacho 1962, Verdadero Organic, Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur, Padilla Habano)
    a box of ITC 10th Anniversary,
    and 20 Gran Habano #1.

65 Sticks total and I have 30 more on the way... god this hobby is awesome.

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    stephen_hannibal:
    2 Central American Samplers, (which are 5 Vegas Classic, Camacho 1962, Verdadero Organic, Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur, Padilla Habano)
    and 20 Gran Habano #1.

Holy Chit Batman ..... On the other hand I got Sniped!
  • Options
    Pissed off, that's what. I was too busy, and by the time I got to the Post Office, all I could do was check my box. There was a card in there telling me about a package. $hit ! I hate it when I have something in the Post Office, but can't get at it until Monday.
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    laker1963:
    Pissed off, that's what. I was too busy, and by the time I got to the Post Office, all I could do was check my box. There was a card in there telling me about a package. $hit ! I hate it when I have something in the Post Office, but can't get at it until Monday.
    I doubt mine got there that fast!
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    stephen_hannibal:
    and 20 Gran Habano #1.

Man, you are loaded up Stephen, totally agree this hobby is awesome.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    laker1963:
    Once again THANKS Alex and C.COM !

WOW!!!! I can't take my eyes off of it. It is like being hypnotized by a MOW
  • Options
    NYHCx516x:
    laker1963:
    I doubt mine got there that fast!
    Maybe not, but there always seems to be something coming. I LOVE going to the POST OFFICE. It's like Christmas for dad. :)
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Have been away from home since Tuesday. A little Spring Break Holiday with family. Fortunately they had WIFI at hotel...
    And when I got home today my neighbor left these on my table!

15 - Puros Indios
    12 - Asst. 5 Vegas
    10 - MOW Ruination
    1 - Ashton Ash tray (CCom never deliverd a private lable ash tray and Tim kind enough to upgrade to this one)
    Hope to see GOF and Bugati tomorrow!

Am really starting to enjoy this cigar collecting/smoking! My wife on the other hand...Oh well a man needs a hoby!

• Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Got MOW DD yesteday (couldn't resist-smoked one last night-a bit intimidating to a newbie, but it was great!), 5 Vegas DD arrived today-what great service from CCOM! My humi is now officially STUFFED!
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    As payment for my help moving her out of the house and to show that she supports my hobby, my mom was kind enough to buy me a brown leather 3 cigar carrying case.. bless her heart lol
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    8 Nubs:
    2x Habano 460
    2x Maduro 460
    2x Conny 460
    2x Cameroon 460

Gonna some one each of the Habano, Connecticut, and Cameroon, and let the others rest in the humidor for a while. I've never had any NUBs other than the Maduro before, so that's my reasoning haha.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Duder2:
    A fiver of Camacho PE's from the Jam the other day. They shipped them in a Herf-A-Dor, sweet bonus!

Duder, PM sent.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    TatuajeVI:
    ejenne87:
    TatuajeVI:
    Evan thanks bro because that is one of my all time favs now! Finally made room for all of these and now I have to figure out how am I going to fit in all of the stuff I got for March Madness.