Home Non Cigar Related

Hows your Weather?

16970727475

Comments

  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis South DakotaPosts: 7,413 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Beautiful day. 76° when I came outside, up to 81° now. The breeze has picked up a couple times but it's completely still right now and the flies are unbearable. Saw a post about some industrial fly paper recently so I'm heading out to the farm supply store tomorrow.

  • IndustMechIndustMech ChicagolandPosts: 4,120 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @CharlieHeis

    Rescue outdoor fly tray.

    My neighbor used one, worked well.

    I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

    It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis South DakotaPosts: 7,413 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @IndustMech said:
    @CharlieHeis

    Rescue outdoor fly tray.

    My neighbor used one, worked well.

    May be the same one I saw, can't remember. They wrapped a sheet around a bucket and it was covered with flies completely

  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 6,006 ✭✭✭✭✭

    90f and 85% humidity in the building at work this morning. Today's gonna suck.

  • peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 12,872 ✭✭✭✭✭

    After high heat and humidity all last week I was finally able to turn off the a/c and open the windows last night. The inside temp was 71* this morning. It's 70* outside now w/ a dew point of 54*. Heavenly is the word that comes to mind.

    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 6,006 ✭✭✭✭✭

    It cooled off to 86f by 3pm today. Supposed to get down to 66f overnight. No swimming in ball soup tonight.

  • silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 15,651 ✭✭✭✭✭

    waiting for some drought relief and watching the rain go either north or south of the Cape as usual. Maybe tonight....

  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior N.C. MountainsPosts: 2,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Finally getting some needed rain after a dry spring. In the 60's at night and mid 70's during the day.

    The Native Peoples of the Americas gave tobacco to the world.
  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 6,006 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @First_Warrior said:
    Finally getting some needed rain after a dry spring. In the 60's at night and mid 70's during the day.

    Perfect summer weather.

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,852 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Still 104 at 6:45, record daily high today.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 3,944 ✭✭✭✭✭

    This pretty much sums it up…flip a coin

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,852 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Grest day, temp is 70 and 1/2 inch of rain.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 3,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 6


    More torrential rain today. Just what we needed.

  • silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 15,651 ✭✭✭✭✭

    We got 0.33" of rain for the entire month of July.

  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis South DakotaPosts: 7,413 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @silvermouse said:
    We got 0.33" of rain for the entire month of July.

    That sucks. We probably got over an inch yesterday. An hour east of me got 5". @CommanderDuke1_ are you swimming over there yet?

  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 3,944 ✭✭✭✭✭

    We had about the same for July…but holy shít August has already made up for it

  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior N.C. MountainsPosts: 2,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Been getting about a half inch every other day. Convection showers. Our garden likes it.

    The Native Peoples of the Americas gave tobacco to the world.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 15,651 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Jealous I am. ^

  • Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 north pole, alaskaPosts: 2,395 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Fall’s here

    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,852 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Finally getting some of the rain thats been hitting others so hard. Haven't mowed in 6 weeks, which has probably saved me 100 buck in gas.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,058 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Tuesday "Scorcher"

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 15,651 ✭✭✭✭✭

    hot and sere

  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @CharlieHeis said:

    @silvermouse said:
    We got 0.33" of rain for the entire month of July.

    That sucks. We probably got over an inch yesterday. An hour east of me got 5". @CommanderDuke1_ are you swimming over there yet?

    Nope we haven't gotten to much rain that was mostly south of me

  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior N.C. MountainsPosts: 2,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Low 50's at night mid 70's during the day. Rains for a bit about every other day.

    The Native Peoples of the Americas gave tobacco to the world.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 12,872 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Low dew points too, thank goodness!

    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,058 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Warming up early in the week with high dew points.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • StubbleStubble T E X A SPosts: 6,856 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Getting some rain, thank you baby Jesus!!!!

    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • YaksterYakster Lead Necroposter and vHerf wardenPosts: 21,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 16

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 15,651 ✭✭✭✭✭

    68°, looks like we may actually get some rain out of the approaching storm.

Sign In or Register to comment.