Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Post Every Boring Aspect Of Your Mundane Life Thread

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,838 ✭✭✭✭✭

I haven't noticed anything different.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hell yeah!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

48 years old?

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,177 ✭✭✭✭✭

Found seven buck scrapes and two partially healed buck rubs on my two and a half mile AM walk. We got lots of deer. Also saw a trail camera set up overlooking a baited area. I waved to the camera. Season opened for rifle Monday. Wearing an ugly orange hat these days.

• Options
    TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster , you have a zamboni?

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,462 ✭✭✭✭✭

@IndustMech said:

@TRayB said:
    @Jrflickster , you have a zamboni?

He's in northern Wisconsin. They all have zambonies

So that's how they get to work! Good to know.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,639 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rdp77 said:

@Jrflickster said:

Got the new zamboni garage heater hung. Was hoping to get it wired and gas connected but I've had enough for today. Sucks doing stuff by yourself.

By yourself? Didn’t you breed an entire workforce???

They are at hunting camp

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,462 ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought it was a bug, it's not my fault!

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,838 ✭✭✭✭✭

I washed the dishes today and the stinky dog before we came over to my MIL's for dinner.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,444 ✭✭✭✭✭

The longer I stare at the clock, the slower it seems to move.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.