Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    ScottTDawg:
    CAO Gold Maduro Robusto. Very enjoyable, slight cocoa nuances.

My first maduro to celebrate the birth of my first grandchild, a girl.

Cograts!!! First grandcild, veary exciting! Tell mom and dad we all wish them well! Had my first child a year ago, those first few nights are a blur! Hope they get some rest!
  • Options
    ThinBluLine06ThinBluLine06 Posts: 283
    Perdomo 10th Anniv. Maduro, mmmmmmm.......
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Had my first Devils Weed, not bad at all. I enjoyed it. Thanks Coachjamie for the hookup.
  • Options
    havlowhavlow Posts: 27
    I had planned on sitting out on the balcony tonight and watch my Texas Rangers but some friends of mine I hadn't seen in a while called me up and I brought my travel humidor over and shared. They smoked the rest of my Gurkha sampler and I tried out my first CAO Gold which was fantastic. Good thing I didn't watch the game...my Rangers got thumped 16-10.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Smoked an Acid Blondie. My first Acid. Ehhhh... Not sure what I think of the really strong botanical, perfume flavors. The sweetened cap also threw me off.
  • Options
    OrangeOrange Posts: 18
    601 Box Pressed Modero

About 4 minutes in.
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    bigharpoon:
    Had a Pioneer Valley which was gifted from ljl and it was a nice tasting smoke. On the mild side but I really enjoyed it while I drove around in my truck. Followed it with a Sol Cubano cuban cabinet, excellent as always. I'm down to my last one...eeek!

Glad you enjoyed it. They go great with coffee in the morning! I'm enjoying the heck out of a AJ sig maduro. Great stick by AJ again!!!

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Just finished up a diesel. 2nd one in as many days. I think I have 2 left, but I think I'm pretty sure I really like this stick.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    havlow:
    I had planned on sitting out on the balcony tonight and watch my Texas Rangers but some friends of mine I hadn't seen in a while called me up and I brought my travel humidor over and shared. They smoked the rest of my Gurkha sampler and I tried out my first CAO Gold which was fantastic. Good thing I didn't watch the game...my Rangers got thumped 16-10.
    The first half of the game was fun to watch, but the Rangers turned to crap in a hurry... Glad I'm not the only fan around here!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Enjoying my breakfast smoke... the Puros Indios Viejo with a cup of green tea and cream.

• Options
    Just had an RP Renaissance... This is my second one, and has been resting since Sept 09.
    I'm still not impressed.
    It starts off mild and leathery then in the final third makes this huge jump to full bodied.
    The flavor doesn't follow the same curve, it's still all strength and no finesse.

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Just had an RP Renaissance... This is my second one, and has been resting since Sept 09.
    I'm still not impressed.
    It starts off mild and leathery then in the final third makes this huge jump to full bodied.
    The flavor doesn't follow the same curve, it's still all strength and no finesse.

if its finesse you are after, you should check out AVO.
  • Options
    badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    It's celebration time tonight. I passed my Lieutenant Exam at work this week. I will be smoking a Davidoff Millenium Blend Robusto
  • Options
    badge54fd:
    It's celebration time tonight. I passed my Lieutenant Exam at work this week. I will be smoking a Davidoff Millenium Blend Robusto
    nice. post how that is please. i have yet to try it but i have some petite caronas in my humi.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Enjoying a LHCOF right now. It's like smoking a cup of coffee.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Cu-avana Maduro and a Cu-avana Intenso, both were very nice sticks with good flavor
  • Options
    Finished it off with a NUB Cameroon 460... damn it's like smoking a chocolate cinnamon muffin.

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Working on the MOW badge, so far MOW Virtue and MOW....Ruination to come!
  • Options
    Just had a Gurkha Turka, I think I have a new favorite.
  • Options
    Grumpy1328Grumpy1328 Posts: 3
    Finished off a Nub Conneticutt with a capt and coke. A very nice evening....
  • Options
    Had a Ashton Cabinet, loved it.
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Liga Privada No. 9. Very nice cigar.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Olivia Series G Belicoso darn tasty and just the right size before bed
  • Options
    Dark Roast:
    hells yeah it is. i should smoke one soon.
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    kuzi16:
    Dark Roast:

Either of you fellas had the T52 yet? How does that one stack up? Currently enjoying a DPG Blue. Always a great smoke IMHO.

• Options
    ljl:
    kuzi16:
    Dark Roast:

Either of you fellas had the T52 yet? How does that one stack up? Currently enjoying a DPG Blue. Always a great smoke IMHO.

no.9 is better, more complex IMHO
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    ljl:
    kuzi16:
    Dark Roast:

I enjoyed the 9 more that's for sure. I felt it had more going on as well. I wish they were cheaper.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    kuzi16:
    ljl:
    kuzi16:
    Dark Roast:

I enjoyed the 9 more that's for sure. I felt it had more going on as well. I wish they were cheaper.
    yes. on all accounts. and i found they age well too. i bet the t52 will age well but they are still to knew to find out already.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    RP sun grown...
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    5 Vegas Miami