cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Vulchor:
    vegassparky:
    just got my power bill. enough said.
    Amen
    +2
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I hate losing 3 poker tournments (albeit, small money games) in a row with bad beats-----including 2 beaten by gut shot straights.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    I hate losing 3 poker tournments (albeit, small money games) in a row with bad beats-----including 2 beaten by gut shot straights.
    ouch! Trips on the river piss me off alot too lol
  • Options
    I hate losing a poker hand when I flop trips, bet hard, have some as shole stay in the hand and suck out a str8 (turn, river). I won the tourney though, but that's a different thread.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Thinking your moneys safe, then finding out a passport costs hundreds of dollars!!!!

• Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    I hate that I have three broken ribs, class has started, and I still get to work manual labor with those ribs. Oh and the fact that I haven't had an off day or any spare time in about two months
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    I hate that I have three broken ribs, class has started, and I still get to work manual labor with those ribs. Oh and the fact that I haven't had an off day or any spare time in about two months
    I trust this is a survival endeavor and not a character building exercise. I am feeling your pain.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Alex Williams:
    wow, that sucks... sorry to hear it
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't had a cigar in just over 2 weeks and I HATE not having a really good excuse...........
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    when i'm looking forward to sleeping in on my day off this week after a week of waking up at 4am and my dog wakes me up at 4:55...
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    I hate when my supply line in the apt bathroom decides to break at 8 am and we didnt wake up til 9... whole apt was flooded in standing water. Although, the maintenance guys were great and came over and fixed it right away, not the way to start my only day off this week though
  • Options
    Thinking about smoking in my office and not being able to do it.

• Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    I hate losing a poker hand when I flop trips, bet hard, have some as shole stay in the hand and suck out a str8 (turn, river). I won the tourney though, but that's a different thread.
    x2...or some fish calling a huge raise pre-flop with 4 9 suited and calling every bet until the river (then making the flush)!
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Nick2021:
    cabinetmaker:
    x2...or some fish calling a huge raise pre-flop with 4 9 suited and calling every bet until the river (then making the flush)!

Hate them both! I especially hate not being able to play poker when I want to!

• Options
    The Toyota dealership!!!! Man idk what it is about this place!!!
  • Options
    Realizing I should have purchased a Honda... Been here for an hour and a half!!!!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    Realizing I should have purchased a Honda... Been here for an hour and a half!!!!
    If you bought a Honda, your bill would have been 3X
  • Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Dude I'm still in this b*tch! I'm going to rip this dudes service rating. And send an email to the service manager! There's no reason a scheduled and prepaid oil change should take 2.5 hours!
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    The good muslim thread.
  • Options
    vegassparky:
    The good muslim thread.
    lol... the need for this thread.
  • Options
    paper cuts and Styes
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    the need for this thread.
    i made mention of that before and i got "chastised"

(vulchor i know you were kidding.... no pantie bunching from either of us today)
  • Options
    Resident Evil 5

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    stephen_hannibal:
    Fourtotheflush:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Dude I'm still in this b*tch! I'm going to rip this dudes service rating. And send an email to the service manager! There's no reason a scheduled and prepaid oil change should take 2.5 hours!

Stephen, If it makes you feel any better, I work for a Toyota dealership (Finance) and was told 5 time in the last two days to " bring my keys back later" and I'm a manager there !!! Got it done today ( blew an hours worth of time on one of my few days off this month) at a local Mobile One Quick Lube ...what kinda bull_shi_t is that !?!? I'm going to do some checking on our customer service and scores after this BS ...
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Superman 64. Watching the Angry Video Game Nerd playing it on Youtube reminded me of when I was younger. I wanted to gather every single copy of that game and burn it. Superman 64 cannot even be called a video game...it's a damn sanity test.
  • Options
    gmill880:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Fourtotheflush:
    stephen_hannibal:

Stephen, If it makes you feel any better, I work for a Toyota dealership (Finance) and was told 5 time in the last two days to " bring my keys back later" and I'm a manager there !!! Got it done today ( blew an hours worth of time on one of my few days off this month) at a local Mobile One Quick Lube ...what kinda bull_shi_t is that !?!? I'm going to do some checking on our customer service and scores after this BS ...
    Thank you sir.. tis a small step in the right direction.
    I was just so shocked almost 3hrs for an oil change is unacceptable. If I worked like that I'd be fired, hell if the lowest of fast food worked like that people would brown bag their lunch.

You think after spending thousands of dollars and making several years worth of investment in a company they would have set service standards. To try to get you to come back, to continue to purchase their goods and services. But I guess I just have the wrong idea on how to operate a business.

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    stephen_hannibal:
    gmill880:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Fourtotheflush:
    stephen_hannibal:

Thank you sir.. tis a small step in the right direction.
    I was just so shocked almost 3hrs for an oil change is unacceptable. If I worked like that I'd be fired, hell if the lowest of fast food worked like that people would brown bag their lunch.

You think after spending thousands of dollars and making several years worth of investment in a company they would have set service standards. To try to get you to come back, to continue to purchase their goods and services. But I guess I just have the wrong idea on how to operate a business.

You are absolutely correct that is unacceptable. They should have re-funded your money and given you the next one free ! And a apology as well . The most important advertising a dealership can have is word of mouth and how they are viewed by the community/communities they serve .