Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    Had a Pirates Gold 6x60 from Kellys DD not bad not great.
    Had a Gran Habano Blue Label on the ride home, a few more months of rest and these will be perfect.

Thanks for the heads up on the Pirates Gold Stephen, I got a few from the deal and they are resting in the humi.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    brotheradam:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Had a Pirates Gold 6x60 from Kellys DD not bad not great.
    Had a Gran Habano Blue Label on the ride home, a few more months of rest and these will be perfect.

Thanks for the heads up on the Pirates Gold Stephen, I got a few from the deal and they are resting in the humi.
    It wasn't bad kinda like Puros Indios but smoother. Might need a better pairing than coffee perhaps a nice ale.

• Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    ejenne87:
    Hopefully tonight I will get to finally test out the Diesel Unlimited. I have been really looking forward to this one. It has been about a month, maybe a little more, since I have had a smoke. I am really hoping this one does not upset!
    Just got done with the Diesel Unlimited, paired it with Jack Daniels. This cigar was fantastic! And pairing it with the Jack Daniels was a great idea! I don't think the cigar changed a whole lot, but the JD was WAY more sweet than it normally tastes. I was loving the October weather here in NC on my friends back porch as the sun was setting. Tonight was a great way to welcome myself back in to the game after a month+ break.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Enjoying cool night on the back porch with a hoyo de Monterey and a cup of joe.
  • Options
    Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    5 Vegas Classic. Nice go to cigar for me
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had another Diesel Unlimited d.5 tonight...
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Vegas classic
  • Options
    Ironworker63Ironworker63 Posts: 185
    Just finished an Oliva Serie V Liga Especial Belicoso...Yummy!!!
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    lighting up my very first sun grown ccom label
  • Options
    sorry ccom...1/3 way through I had to put it down....not into it at all...its not bad, I just didnt get much out of it! lol....lit up a gurkha legend now
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Diesel unlimited, wow, talk about spicy!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    sorry ccom...1/3 way through I had to put it down....not into it at all...its not bad, I just didnt get much out of it! lol....lit up a gurkha legend now
    I didn't like that one either. Not bad but just not my taste. The red (with some rest) is all I really like, maybe the Brazilian.
  • Options
    nah the brazilian i didnt like either...for a brazilian maduro it doesnt have much flavor...thats why i like the La vieja brazilian maduro or the cao brazilia
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    Ending a week long no smoking streak(not by choice) with my first ever NUB maduro. Wow! What took me so long... I see many more of these in my future!

If you like that one, try the NUB cain maduro.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Davidoff Grand-Cru no. 3. Easily one of the best milder cigars I've ever had. Very complex. A bit pricey, but worth it every once in a while. Highly recommended.
  • Options
    I had my first MOW. I really liked it but had to put it down halfway through because it was making me a little loopy. Pretty strong for me. I will buy more but have to get my tollerance up a bit. I'm getting there!
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    I had teed up an El Rey del Mundo Robusto Larga Oscuro butr decided to go with a Kristoff Maduro instead. Wish I had stayed with the El Rey del Mundo Robusto Larga Oscuro. The Kristoff Maduro had a tight draw and didn't compare well with the other Kristoffs that I so enjoy. Oh well. That's how it goes.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Continuing to work on finding my inexpensive outdoor work cigar I lit up a Cuba Libre while stacking wood. It was pretty good, especially for less than $2! There is supposed to be a cool meteor shower tonight, I might not be done.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Had a Zino Classic# 6 today. Great smoke.
  • Options
    Had an Oliva V torp tonight, excellent as always...
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoW ruination torp
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    2009 Bolivar Royal Corona. One of my favorites. Can't wait to see what the rest of these are like with more time. Currently heavy almond, pepper, and cedar flavors.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    Had a Zino Classic# 6 today. Great smoke.
    yes it is.

i wish i had more of these. smoked my last one a few weeks ago.

one i get room ill have to buy more.
  • Options
    Had a Diesel Unlimited d.5 this morning...
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    is this all you smoke?

oh wait... you also smoke cubans.

what a rough life.

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I had a Hoyo Excalibur yesterday morning right after I dropped my parents off at the airport. I don't know where I got it from. I think my boy Jimmy gave it to me but even he doesn't remember. It was good. Nice and mild for a morning smoke but with a good amount of flavor. Last night I had a Decade Torpedo. It was ok. It was a little bitter. Still had good taste but with that bitterness that I was not expecting. My second cigar of the night was a Padilla Habano Burberry (or whatever they were called). A lot of the smaller tobacco designs came off and instead of burning. The cigar itself was ok.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    MoW. Great as always.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    AJ Fernandez signature series. It had been a while since I'd had one of these, very good.
  • Options
    Had a Camacho Triple maduro tonight, top 5 maduro in my books, have a box of toro's enroute...
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    Diamondog:
    is this all you smoke?

oh wait... you also smoke cubans.

what a rough life.

lol......smoking a lot of the Unlimited's right now, its a quality daily...