Home General Discussion

Cabinet Humidor For Sale

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
Gents, a few months ago I was raving about a new cabinet humidor that was just developed that plugs into a wall power outlet and automatically actively maintains both humidity and temperature. No water required, no refilling. It works by collecting the condensation off the compressor. I have one in my office and it works great. You do need to add a few ounces of water the first time you plug it in to get it going but it is the ultimate set and forget unit. Holds approx 50 to 60 boxes. Anyway, I am going to stock this item full time later next year once I can get a container full, but I have 2 or 3 in inventory now. Rather than make a page for them and set all of it up for only three units, I would rather offer them up at a discount. MSRP on these is about $2300.00 plus freight which is anywhere from $100 to $250 depending on where you live. I cant discount freight but anyone who wants to take one of these off my hands can have it for $1500 (35% off retail). When I have these stocked regularly next year they will most likely be priced $1800 to $2000 so this will be really your only shot and picking one up on the cheap. I fully realize this is still a very expensive item but thought there may be a few of you out there that got a Christmas bonus LOL. That said, most cabinets require you to buy a separate humidifier and setup so in the wash this is a great price. To get this price, it must ship by this Friday 12/31. Pic and specs are below. If you are interested, email tblythe@cigar.com

Holds up to 1200 Cigars
Dual Tempered Glass Door
Commercial Grade Door Seal Gasket
Temperature Adjustable from 41F to 71F
Humidity Adjustable from 50% to 80%
Digital Temp. and Humidity Control Panel
4 Slide Racks and 1 Fixed Rack in Base
Adjustable Feet for Stability and Leveling
5 Spanish Cedar trays 18"W x 15"D x 4.5"H
Ambient LED Light Kit
Lock and Key
Embossed Black Aluminum Exterior
Capacity: 1200 cigars
Dimensions (Inside): 23'W x 15.5"D x 41"H
Dimensions (Outside): 23.5"W x 22"D x 49"H
Quantity Per Case: 1
Weight (Item): 160 lbs.
Weight (Case): 172 lbs.

Photobucket

Comments

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I would buy one in a second but I can't part with $1500 at the moment. I actually need one. I got too many humidors and zip lock bags lying around.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Noooooo!!! I'd jump on this if only it were offered a month or two from now!! If I weren't moving this week, I'd be all over this
  • NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    Wow, its out of my budget, but I would love to upgrade my wine cooler to a unit like that!!
  • NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    Hey alex, any chance we can get a picture of the one in your office, filled with cigars??
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    freight is a lot. Is there anyway for me to pick it up myself? My family's getaway place is 20min from the warehouse
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    I am in chicago at the moment so I cant snap a pic. the one in PA in the office is already sold. Unfortunately, these have to ship as they are in one of our offsite warehouses.
    It works great. You definately need to put cigars in to help the unit maintain humidity some but the one in our office has been running for a few weeks nicely. Once you get it going it runs like a champ.
  • A smaller version would be cool, the size of a 30 bottle wine cooler. :)
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Had I not just bought a new 45 gun fire rated gun safe this would have been the item for me.
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Doing a major renovation on the house. My excavator guy just told me today it will be an extra $1500.00. Damn it!!!! Alex, if its still here i June when I get my house back, let me know.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Very nice. That's what I've been looking for. Any idea who makes it? What's it called, and what's the warranty?
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    Awesome. It ain't in the cards for me, with school, but I hope some bork will be able to take you up on the deal.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Out of my price range but that is awesome! I couldn't afford the cigars for it either but it looks like a great unit.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    That's right Alex, post this one week after I buy a cabinet for nearly the exact smae price which is about the same size. LOL. Oh well, I love mine. Maybe one day I'll have both. Very nice looking unit.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Boy I sure would like one of these. Any anonymous benefactor out there want to make my wish come true? Wink [;)]
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    I'm on this one! Looks like my dreams have come true. Today has been a great day, just wish I would have seen this before Tim left the office for the day. Oh well guess I can wait until the morning to see if they have any left.
  • absolutjerabsolutjer Posts: 120
    she's a beauty, that's for sure... I'm just getting started in building up a collection slowly but I can see how one could get to a point of being able to fill that up one day, as much fun as I am having shopping for more sticks.
    For those of us in the cotm club, can we use our discount of top of that price?
    rwheelwright:
    LOL I guess I never pondered that. Well COMC gets you 10% off anything except actual club membership cost and gift certificates, that is the way I advertise it and a deal is a deal. Ill honor 10% for COMC members.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    If I wasn't in the Middle East...
    Light 'em up.
    Alex, is there a warranty on these? I am seriously contemplating buying one. Also, do you know what the power requirements are?
    Alex Svenson:
    rwheelwright:
    LOL I guess I never pondered that. Well COMC gets you 10% off anything except actual club membership cost and gift certificates, that is the way I advertise it and a deal is a deal. Ill honor 10% for COMC members.
    Wow even better! Now if I can only get a hold of Tim. Emailed last night and just called....Tim's away from his desk!!!! Oh well at least I got to wish Kelly a Happy New Year ;)
    Sandman1am:
    Alex Svenson:
    rwheelwright:
    Wow even better! Now if I can only get a hold of Tim. Emailed last night and just called....Tim's away from his desk!!!! Oh well at least I got to wish Kelly a Happy New Year ;)
    Oh... Kelly! ;-) Hottest cigar smoking chic!
    rwheelwright:
    Sandman1am:
    Alex Svenson:
    rwheelwright:
    I can not comment on that, because I have never seen her & have only ever spoken to her over the phone or e-mail.

What I can say is smoking hot is this deal that I just got from CCOM on this cabinet!!! Tim hooked me up and this should be here by next week. Excited oh so very excited! Guess Tim was very busy with end of the year reviews so it took him a bit to get back to me. I like a little suspense every now and then. Thanks to Alex for honoring COTMC 10% off and to Tim for the other stuff you looked up for me. Oh and the forum for allowing me to share my happiness.
    Sandman1am:
    rwheelwright:
    Sandman1am:
    Alex Svenson:
    rwheelwright:
    I can not comment on that, because I have never seen her & have only ever spoken to her over the phone or e-mail.

What I can say is smoking hot is this deal that I just got from CCOM on this cabinet!!! Tim hooked me up and this should be here by next week. Excited oh so very excited! Guess Tim was very busy with end of the year reviews so it took him a bit to get back to me. I like a little suspense every now and then. Thanks to Alex for honoring COTMC 10% off and to Tim for the other stuff you looked up for me. Oh and the forum for allowing me to share my happiness.
    Congrats on your purchase!!
    Just got off the phone with Tim. Got mine ordered too!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    rwheelwright:
    Just got off the phone with Tim. Got mine ordered too!
    Thats awesome guys. With all this cabinet buying going on soon we will need a "Cabinet Humi Picture" thread.
  • So jealous. I think i will be buying a cabinet this summer. We will see though
    I've wanted one for a long time. It would make life so much easier with all the singles I have in zip lock bags, tupperware and less humidor maintanance. I have 9 humis. However, I had originally wanted a regular wood cabinet to use as a piece of furniture. This makes it easier for me with maintanance.
    Alex Svenson:
    Sandman1am:
    rwheelwright:
    Sandman1am:
    Alex Svenson:
    rwheelwright:

Congrats on your purchase!!
    Thanks Alex. Now just need to clear out a space in the office for it.