Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    +1. Haven't even been at work for an hour.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Waking up to over a foot of snow... and then a half hour later it is raining outside. This is going to be a BIG mess before this day is over. Gotta love Vancouver Island winters.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    laker1963:
    Waking up to over a foot of snow... and then a half hour later it is raining outside. This is going to be a BIG mess before this day is over. Gotta love Vancouver Island winters.
    I was treated to some awesome sidewalk slush this morning when I went to work. Damn PNW winters are so passive-aggressive.
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Spending time waiting for an out of state DMV to finally give me my driver's license. It's been 2 freaking months and I've been hassled so many time because of this stupid temporary license.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Bots that make 693 posts in less than a day.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    cabinetmaker:
    Bots that make 693 posts in less than a day.
    Worried about your post count? LMAO... I am!
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    That helpless feeling when you slide on ice in dress shoes ... at least i didn't bust my *** ; )
  • Options
    What the ... they bleep out ar_se ???
  • Options
    Garen B:
    Spending time waiting for an out of state DMV to finally give me my driver's license. It's been 2 freaking months and I've been hassled so many time because of this stupid temporary license.
    It's about a 5 month process here to get a license. I hear ya.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    bolingseo
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Students who, on the first day, tell me that they can't get the three pages of reading done for the next class because they are too busy with fraternity ***. On the other hand, I love quizzes.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Ah, thats what I like to hear... making sure the tuition money Mom & Dad paid for is spent wisely!

• Options
    The Sniper:
    Ah, thats what I like to hear... making sure the tuition money Mom & Dad paid for is spent wisely!

LMAO !
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    gmill880:
    The Sniper:

LMAO !
    Now I'm laughing. . .he dropped my class! ;)
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    Mephisto:
    Students who, on the first day, tell me that they can't get the three pages of reading done for the next class because they are too busy with fraternity ***. On the other hand, I love quizzes.
    lol that's complete bs when they do that. That's the very reason i didn't join a frat because i knew it would screw up my grades. well and they figure because it's the first day of school they assume you will be easy on them
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    The Shitsburg Steelers, the New England Patriots, working Sunday nights, 7 day work weeks, and stupid people... That pretty much sums it up right now.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    The guy in a dump truck who basically pit maneuvered my car.
    Causing me to spin across all 4 lanes of traffic and smash into a jersey wall.

however see the things I love thread.
  • Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    Damn dude did they ticket the SOB? Truck drivers in Jersey can be wicked aggressive.
  • Options
    Hey didn't stop... hit and run.

• Options
    Damn man ... glad your ok
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Chickenshit co-workers who expect me to work for them any and every time they need off, but when I request a day they think their personal lives are much too **** important to help me out... I've worked my last extra day that isn't mandatory!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    The guy in a dump truck who basically pit maneuvered my car.
    Causing me to spin across all 4 lanes of traffic and smash into a jersey wall.

however see the things I love thread.
    Hope everything is ok Stephen
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate when people have my name correctly in my email address then mispell my name in the email..what the heck!
  • Options
    That the cold is going to be coming back to GA. Doesn't it know I haven't had time this week to smoke much. Stupid weather.
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    PuroFreak:
    Chickenshit co-workers who expect me to work for them any and every time they need off, but when I request a day they think their personal lives are much too **** important to help me out... I've worked my last extra day that isn't mandatory!
    agreed
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    My future sister-in-law's laugh. It sounds like a pack of hyenas.
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    My future sister-in-law's laugh. It sounds like a pack of hyenas.
    Yikes!
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    F*cking CheeseHeads
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Vulchor:
    F*cking CheeseHeads
    +1...
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    F*cking CheeseHeads
    Do they not f**k back? Or is it the overzealous F**k... you know the ones that result in injury.