Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Rana-Chana-Quans-Mas Pass.

kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
I was gunna call it a "holiday Pass" or a "Secret Santa" but that seems more fun.

that and im not a Christmas guy. whatever.

heres the deal:
everyone who wants to participate in the secret santa style pass for the holiday season should sign up here! eventually you will all send me your name and address and i will redistribute the wealth, i mean, names to everyone. you will then send a cigar related gift to that person.

i have been a part of this on other forums in the past and there has always been a price limit(And that limit has always been broken) around $30.00 or so. the way i have handled this in the past is as such: the "main" gift is $30 and cigars are on top of that.

more details:
you must have 25+ posts AND be in good standing as a trader.
you must sign up before Thanksgiving.
the names will be distributed either that night or early the next day.
the gifs will go out starting one month from today. since today is Nov. 4th you can mail your gifts starting on Dec. 4th. Please send them out no later than Dec. 20th.
Put a return address on the box but not your real name or forum name. we want the "who got me" factor to last as long as it can. The return Addy should be "Ccom Holiday Pass"
please take out your location of your profile so cheaters cant break the system down.
when PMing me your info, please provide a short list of one thing you want and a few things you DONT want.
when you get that list after the names are redistributed you dont need to follow what they want but dont get something they dont want (duh)

i hope that takes care of it all. If there are any issues or questions please post them here. If the rules change I will go back and edit this post so that all of the rules are in the first post and easy to find.

lets have some fun!

EDIT
It seems that a few people have this mixed up with a box pass. that is not what this is. It is a gift exchange... secret santa style. everyone will get a name of another forum member and they will send a gift to that member. we all send the package out at about the same time. make more sence?

another thing... there was an idea about having a "fee" or making a donation to participate in this pass. the donation would go to cigars for the troops via BadAndy. After a bit of thought i will not make this a requirement but instead a suggestion. Please donate cigars or money to go to shipping or purchasing more cigars so that people away from home during the holidays can at least have a bit of smokey joy

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    I'm in. Sounds like a blast.

Not into Christmas much either... but who doesn't like a surprise. ;)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    amen! who else?

if no one else joins laker and I will just have to do a trade...
  • ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    I'm in. If I'm lucky, I'll get the Canuck as my secret santa. ;-)
    hold on adding more people. ill get back to you two in a bit.

another member had a good idea and i wanna see if i can make it work.
    laker, scram -- you both have a PM
    Back at ya Kuzi
  • ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    replied
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    You can sign me up.
    see Edit in first post.

let the signing up continue.
  • I'm down for this.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    You know I'm down for this!!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Sign me up good sir, anything trade/pass related and you can just sign X on the dotted line for me.
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    I'm in of course...

PLease let me know what y'all would like to pass onto the troops. I am looking at getting them some quality smokes. They don't have to be expensie as we all know but you know what is good and what is just basic. They have plenty of basic daily smokes, thanks to some of you guys. But they are like most of us...there palates are developing so they are craving more complex smokes.

Like kuzi said...it is only a suggested donation but it will be greatly appriciated. PM if you have any questions.

Thanks Guys!
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    You can count me in on this too Kuzi. Sounds like fun.
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I had another idea. I think that a lot of the BOTLs on here are like me and save addys to use for future bombs and such. If that is the case, then it will be super easy to guess who sent the package. How about we all put Kuzi's address or something as the return addy. I think it would be better if we all put a mutually agreed upon return address for all the packages.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I'll probably sit this one out. Sounds like fun, but Xmas already involves me in more gift exchange-type things than I can keep up with.

I'll enjoy reading along and seeing what you knuckleheads get up to, though.
    rdnstn:
    I had another idea. I think that a lot of the BOTLs on here are like me and save addys to use for future bombs and such. If that is the case, then it will be super easy to guess who sent the package. How about we all put Kuzi's address or something as the return addy. I think it would be better if we all put a mutually agreed upon return address for all the packages.
    good idea. all of you make sure not to put enough postage on the boxes....
    yeah, I'll be sure to do that :::shakes head::::
    so for donations, are we sending them out to "good" Andy, or what/how are we handling that part, or maybe my lazy *** didn't read the fine print. =p (wow, my "A" word was edited and it wasn't even the real one..)
    donations will go to andy and the gifts will go to whoevers name is drawn for you. I wanna get all the donated sticks/money to andy before the rest of the exchange takes place so that he can send out the cigars in time for the holidays.
    Right you are sir...the amount of mail that is sent over the holidays to Iraq is exponentially greater and it can triple (at least) the delivery time. Sticks in that kind of environment is not good. If it is possible to get all the donations in to me so I can send them out preferably just before or right after Turkey day we should be ok. If you PM me about the donation I will get you my addy asap.

Thanks again guys, I know they will really enjoy these new smokes.

Holy Smokes Small turn-out b/c of the weather but these are some of the Marines and Sailors you are helping.

Semper Fi!!!
  • StoogeeStoogee Posts: 157
    you can sign me up for this as well kuzi sounds like fun
    sweet.

look for the final list and a bit more instruction in the next few days.
    Andy, you've got mail!
    urbino:
    I'll probably sit this one out. Sounds like fun, but Xmas already involves me in more gift exchange-type things than I can keep up with.

:::slap:::: =)
    phobicsquirrel:
    urbino:

:::slap:::: =)

Was that a drive by slapping? LOL
    hehe, yarp..
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Andy, are you in that picture, I was trying to figure out which one looks the Baddest.
    No, unfortunaely I am not in it.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Ow! That stang!