Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    smoke em if you got em:
    Smoked an Ave Maria to the nub this afternoon....
    I have to say the Ave and San Miguel are my two fav. To come out of 2010.

having a ccom brazilian label corona. Love it!
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    EP Carrillo Short Run. Sooo well balanced and delicious.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Just finished up an Upmann No. 2...
  • Options
    Finishing up a Graycliff 1666. Waiting on word to schedule an interview in much warmer Phoenix. This southern IL cold and rain is getting old.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    La Herencia Cubana . Oscuro Fuerte. - . Carona from AJ's sampler.
  • Options
    Joel_H.Joel_H. Posts: 101
    Finished up a Padilla dominus a little earlier, great smoke!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    docbp87:
    EP Carrillo Short Run. Sooo well balanced and delicious.
    Those are great cigars, Ernesto is a very talented blender.

Had a couple today, first up was a Tautaje Verocu #5, awesome cigar, smokes longer than it would seem to from how small it is. Last up was a Man o'War Puro Authentico with some Zaya 12 year rum, great cigar and a nice rum, they went well together.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Partagas Serie D No. 4 with 4 hrs age on it :)
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Joel H.:
    Finished up a Padilla dominus a little earlier, great smoke!
    Excellent cigar, that. I just finished one of those Man o War Ruinations in the corona vitola, nice little smoke. Tons of cedar sort of flavors.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Last up was a Man o'War Puro Authentico with some Zaya 12 year rum, great cigar and a nice rum, they went well together.
    Man, Joe, with as fast as you are smoking these you better have a couple boxes of backup! I just sent an email to The Beard about maybe getting some more of these. I think I could have bought 10 boxes and I'd have smoked just about all of them by now! Just thinking about it makes me want another one!!! Hopefully I can get my hands on enough of these that I'll have enough to age some for a good long while.
  • Options
    brizzzinebrizzzine Posts: 92
    Had a Diesel Shorty with a good 9 months of rest. Very smooth and satisfying.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Davidoff’s Puro Dominicano Robsuto, niceeeeeee.........
    i agree. i am a fan of the Puro de oro.

of course i have not smoked a davidoff i didnt like
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Smoked an Alec Bradley SCR. Was not impressed. So far, the only AB I like is the Prensado.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Gurkha Centurian with a bit over 2 years on it.
    How was it? I loved it ROTT.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    RCY Cigars:
    Davidoff’s Puro Dominicano Robsuto, niceeeeeee.........
    i agree. i am a fan of the Puro de oro.

of course i have not smoked a davidoff i didnt like
    You are right, even with my limited experience. Have had three so far, spoiled, lol....
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Smoked a La Perla Habana Classic perfecto and followed it with a La Perla Habana Black Pearl Perfecto both really good smokes for the price IMHO.
  • Options
    Had an Upmann Mag 50 this morning...
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    RP 15th Ani
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I'm not sure what I'm going to smoke today, but it's going to be something nice. I'm debating now between a VSG Illusion, Tat Miami, or an Uppman Mag 50.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    working from home today and after lunch i decided to try a AF Hemingway short story...didn't taste all that great so i put it down and grabbed a AB Prensado. much better smoke imo.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    mfotis:
    RP 15th Ani
    love the toros

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Decided to go with the VSG Illusion. This one had about 2 years on it. Great, great stick. Lived up to the hype for me. I think I'll try the robusto, and the corona gorda, and then it's box time.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I just watched two sick 2 year olds all day, I feel like smoking about 18 cigars at once right now. Too bad it's windy and freezing outside...
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Smoking a 2 year old Illusione ~68~ (the Bombone) right now, and it is AWESOME. If there was one brand that I wish Cigar.com carried, it would be Illusione.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Had a La Gloria Cubana Series R maduro - first LGC of any kind for me. Nice stick except I got some liquid tar through my v-cut. Again, another first for me - it was absolutley disgusting! I used a regular cutter to cut past the v-cut - that opened it up and the tar didn't come back. It was nasty though and tough to get the taste out of my mouth. It looked like the intro to the Beverly Hillbillies coming out of the end of my stick - 'a bubblin' crude'!
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying out a Puros Indios viejos
  • Options
    Had a Padron 1964 maddy tonight...
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    RP vintage 90
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    First up was a Diesel Unlimited corona, pretty nice, but in terms of flavor I think the larger ring gauge does better, quite strong though. Later was a MoW Ruination corona, pretty dang strong and excellent flavor, this one is excellent in a corona...now if only I could get about 100 of them. Alex? Big Smile [:D]
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Having an Illusion Epernay as I type. Almost done...my first one. Pretty decent smoke IMO.