Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    Nick2021:
    415:
    got my march madness, 2 gurkha ninja, 2 el trinfador #3.
    my trade with vulchor Viaje Oro, Oliva Series V, Graycliff Professionale, RP 1961 and a cu-avano intenso
    and a 5er skull and bonesPhotobucket
    man, you're on a roll 415...nice hauls lately!
    thank you, i have found a couple of good deals lately. stay tuned for next weeks haul. after that ill have to stop buying stuff

today 20 of the march madness Padilla '68
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Got me some Padilla Serie '68 robustos in today. Thank you cigar.com, that was a killer deal for a pretty good cigar.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Got me some Padilla Serie '68 robustos in today. Thank you cigar.com, that was a killer deal for a pretty good cigar.
    +1 on this. Got mine today also, probably going to nap them for a while; probably a minimun of 6 months.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    feeling left out from all the great purchases that everyones getting in i went to my BnM and got myself a, EP Carrillo Edicion Limitada, and a EP Carrillo Short Run.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    lcpleel:
    feeling left out from all the great purchases that everyones getting in i went to my BnM and got myself a, EP Carrillo Edicion Limitada, and a EP Carrillo Short Run.
    Was just looking at the 2009 and 2010 Limitadas...how are they?
  • Options
    Both 2009 and 2010 Limitadas are very good sticks. I prefer the 2010. I also recommend trying the short run. EP makes damn good cigars.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Both 2009 and 2010 Limitadas are very good sticks. I prefer the 2010. I also recommend trying the short run. EP makes damn good cigars.
    +1 to this! I haven't had the Limitadas but the short run is a great stick!
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    lcpleel:
    I've had the Short Run, thinking about a box of the 2k10 limitadas...
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    lcpleel:
    I've had the Short Run, thinking about a box of the 2k10 limitadas...
    Do it. wont be sorry.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Diamondog:
    lcpleel:
    Was just looking at the 2009 and 2010 Limitadas...how are they?
    +1 on the 2010's! Time is doing them well...
  • Options

• Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Just received my COTM shipment.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    MESKCMESKC Posts: 213 ✭✭
    Had one of our sales reps hand me a Cao mx2 yesterday right before I left. Asked what it was for, he just said thanks. Pretty cool.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    JCizzle:
    Just received my COTM shipment.

So mine should be here soon? Today I got the weather striping to go in the coolidor, just for extra protection.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Got my double March madness CCOM house blends, 4 of each label, 32 total.
  • Options
    Box of Cain Daytona #4 w/add on sampler. One each of the Davidoff Puro d'Oro vitolas except the robusto. Can't wait to light one up.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    One each of the Davidoff Puro d'Oro vitolas except the robusto. Can't wait to light one up.
    you wont be sorry.

second favorite davidoff after the millennium blend
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    j0z3r:
    One each of the Davidoff Puro d'Oro vitolas except the robusto. Can't wait to light one up.
    you wont be sorry.

I'm definitely not sorry I bought them, though I do wish the price point was a bit lower so I could enjoy them more often...well, that's Davidoff in general though. Smoked the Sublime and wow, what a great size for a cigar, 4.5x38, very tasty too, the Dominican grown wrapper adds a unique note to the overall flavor.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    j0z3r:
    kuzi16:
    j0z3r:
    you wont be sorry.

I'm definitely not sorry I bought them, though I do wish the price point was a bit lower so I could enjoy them more often...well, that's Davidoff in general though. Smoked the Sublime and wow, what a great size for a cigar, 4.5x38, very tasty too, the Dominican grown wrapper adds a unique note to the overall flavor.
    Love Davidoff's use of small sizes. Their insistence on bucking the big and fat trend is one thing I have mad respect for.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    kuzi16:
    j0z3r:
    you wont be sorry.

I was just thinking of buying some of those. Good to know they are worth it.
  • Options
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    kuzi16:
    j0z3r:
    you wont be sorry.

Definitely worth a try Russ. Medium strength start to finish, medium-full flavored and appreciably complex. Of the 4-5 Davidoff brand blends I've tried, this was the best or second best, hard to say with the gap between, but definitely a good one.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    kuzi16:
    j0z3r:
    you wont be sorry.

Definitely worth a try Russ. Medium strength start to finish, medium-full flavored and appreciably complex. Of the 4-5 Davidoff brand blends I've tried, this was the best or second best, hard to say with the gap between, but definitely a good one.
    What was your favorite, or second favorite? Right now mine's the Millennium. Been considering a box purchase.
  • Options
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    kuzi16:
    j0z3r:
    you wont be sorry.

What was your favorite, or second favorite? Right now mine's the Millennium. Been considering a box purchase.
    The other one I really liked was from the Thousand Series, the 2000 tubo to be exact. Still haven't tried the Millennium Series, though I may have one kicking around, not sure what it is.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I didn't receive it yet, but I got 40 El Cobres (10 each of the lonsdale, robusto, torpedo, and churchill) for a steal today, should be here next week.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Good haul today: a box of Brazillian Labels, 10 Gurkha Beasts, and RCY Cigars' end of a trade came in today.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    Want to know how I feel? I’m ticked off... Not because of what I got today, my intake today was ridiculous, I don’t know where it came from! I checked the name and address against the list I have and even went through name by name. Still can’t figure it out! Went through ALL my ccom correspondence and came up with nothing! Anyways I (the DCCC) got bombed with:
    Photobucket
    for those of you that have bad eyesight that is... 7 cutters (3 v-cuts, 2 nice rubberized combo cutters, 1 wolf cutter, and a metal double sided guillotine cutter (and a pair of miniature cigar scissors I forgot to photo)) two punches, and three cigars (a Black Pearl, a Gurkha Beauty, and a Gurkha Spec. Ops.)! I will figure this out, after all I do have the return address. We appreciate it!
  • Options
    Then I got my March Madness Premium madness Sampler, and...
    Photobucket
    Massive order thanks to the USO!
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    i wonder who that wasimage
  • Options
    That’s ALL I needed, the names match up! Your address was not, but now is, on the list I have. Thanks SO MUCH. That was an awesome surprise! All of the cutters and cigars will make it to the DCCC, I believe the Spec Ops however, will end up missing; seeing as how it fits so well in the coolidor, I will let it rest for a while then sacrifice it my self!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Today I got 2 RP Connecticuts, 2 MOW, 2 La Aroma De Cuba 2 Padilla Cazadores, 2 Gurkha Regent, 1 RJ Reserve Maduro, 1 RP Decade 10th Anni., 1 Diesel, 1 JDN Antano, JDN Celebracion from a trade with JCizzle and my March Madness Padilla Series 68 came in.

Photobucket