MarmicoMarmico Posts: 93
    50 Illusione Epernay Le Ferme!!!
    I'm gonna go light one up right now!
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    2001 VR
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Box of MOW PA and a box of ccom brazilian label.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    OK, so I heard rumors floating around today about how about 8 people recieved boxes of cigars in them mail today. Im thingking small boxes containing 10-12 cigars. I didnt get one and was currious as to who sent them. I was talking to one of the gus on my shift and asked if he heard about it. He told me he was one of the recipients. I asked him what he was gonna do with them, he said nothing I asked if he wanted to work out a trade. Sure he says, I said I had just gotten some Girl Scout cookies in from my daughters troop, and I didnt see anything wrong with trading donated goods for donated goods. we worked out a deal, two boxes of cookies for his package. HIS PACKAGE (from a competitors site) WAS TWO FULL BOXES OF CIGARS! CAO MX2 and Macanudo Robust Hampton Court
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DSWarmack:
    OK, so I heard rumors floating around today about how about 8 people recieved boxes of cigars in them mail today. Im thingking small boxes containing 10-12 cigars. I didnt get one and was currious as to who sent them. I was talking to one of the gus on my shift and asked if he heard about it. He told me he was one of the recipients. I asked him what he was gonna do with them, he said nothing I asked if he wanted to work out a trade. Sure he says, I said I had just gotten some Girl Scout cookies in from my daughters troop, and I didnt see anything wrong with trading donated goods for donated goods. we worked out a deal, two boxes of cookies for his package. HIS PACKAGE (from a competitors site) WAS TWO FULL BOXES OF CIGARS! CAO MX2 and Macanudo Robust Hampton Court
    Dang bro that is awesome!! Glad you guys are getting hit since my soldier package is going elsewhere. You deserve it. Serving and you donated to your fellow soldiers.

Today I got 5 Viaje White Label Project Candela and 1 Viaje Exclusivo Short
  • Options
    Box of CCOM blue labels, 2 Cain daytona robustos and 2 fonseca aranas
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    My end of a box split with Joe on some Cain Daytonas and my PIF from Joel H. Awesome day today!
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    5er of tat anarchy, LFD culebra gorda and especial
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 Casa Fuente Lancero, 2 Opus X Perfection #5's and 2 Casa Fuente Mojito's that suck ASS compared to j0z3r's. For all you SoCal boys, get you ASS to Temecula to see what a real Mojito should taste like. No pressure now Joe.........
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    went to the B&M and got an AVO XO, 601 red habano and Romeo y Julieta Reserve Maduro
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    415:
    Where did you get the 5er of tats?
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    DSWarmack:
    Awesome, congrats on the MX2's, those are one of my favorite maduros.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    MX2's are an great smoke, congrats on the nice pickup Warmack!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    rossdavey2:
    415:
    Where did you get the 5er of tats?
    Pretty sure you can still buy them from smoke inn dot com
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    5er of MOW PA; Andrew got me a decent deal of 5 for $30
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    xmacro:
    You should have just bought the whole box! Those things are so d@mn good!!! I need to buy some more, I'm smoking through mine pretty quickly.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    hooray for double posts!
  • Options
    doromath:
    Last week my friend (who is a local pottery and stoneware artist) finished up and delivered to me my custom made ashtray! I've been looking for a good ashtray for MONTHS and have been displeased with pretty much everything I found, so asked her what she could put together and she came up with this:

From Drop Box

I absolutely love it and the picture doesn't do it justice!

I asked her if she wouldn't mind me posting her website incase anybody here wanted to ask about something similar and she said no problem. I couldn't be happier with this piece!

Evolution Stoneware Pottery

That is BEAUTIFUL!! I just fired off an email to her etsy account asking how much it would be to make something like that again, but with a longer cigar rest so a nub wouldn't fall off
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    xmacro:
    You should have just bought the whole box! Those things are so d@mn good!!! I need to buy some more, I'm smoking through mine pretty quickly.
    Yeah, but I'm not big on corona's, so this is kind of a sampler for me; if I like them, I'm liable to buy 20
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Got my 601 Mi Barrio Sampler today.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Bought a bottle of Brugal today. Unfortunately I grabbed the Anejo instead of the Extra Viejo. I'm not sure why all the bottles look different except those two.
  • Options
    sdipsdip Posts: 406
    Today's 2 Nestor Miranda Coffeebreaks, 4 EPC shortruns, 4 Daytona coronas, 2 My Father toros
  • Options
    My box of Carlos Torano's Signatures came in today! One of my top 5 smokes image
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    601 red 5er and Tabek Especial 5er, love mt coffee lol.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Got two LFD double ligero maduro lanceros....may get a box if these as they're extremely tasty. This military TDY is turning into an expense lol
  • Options
    Got my maw from Marty. Sticks I wanted to try very much. LFD DL Chisel, LFD AirBender Chisel, RP 15th Anni, El Rey Del Mundo, Puros Huerfanos, Angelenos, and a VSG = WIN!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Went by the B&M and picked up Gurkha Assassin,
    Gurkha Warlord,
    CAO La Trivata Maduro,
    Kristoff Maduro,
    Kristoff Criollo,
    Kristoff Sumatra
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    ShotgunJohn:
    Went by the B&M and picked up Gurkha Assassin,
    Gurkha Warlord,
    CAO La Trivata Maduro,
    Kristoff Maduro,
    Kristoff Criollo,
    Kristoff Sumatra
    Nice haul!!!!!

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Fuente 858 Sungrown (more lol... Can't believe the B&M still has them)
    LFD DL 452 Maduro x2
    Davidoff Puro De Oro Deliciosos x2
  • Options
    docbp87:
    Fuente 858 Sungrown (more lol... Can't believe the B&M still has them)
    LFD DL 452 Maduro x2
    Davidoff Puro De Oro Deliciosos x2
    Nice! I grabbed a box of the 858 sungrowns because I'm running low on my OR 858 sungrowns. My local B&M can't get enough these. Everyone should try it once.