Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Ave Maria crusader. Perfect burn, great cigar.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    This afternoon I had a Gran Habano 2002 Vintage. Wow. For the price, this is a real gem
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    San Cristobal de La Habana El Principe
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:

Had to comment on this. I've only had a couple of these. But, I can say I like them. Thesewould probably pair great with some coffee in the morning. If I have time tomorrow, I will try that.

You guys smoke anything at anytime. I try to stay in the mild to medium strength cigars in the morning. Had to much to do this morning and couldn't get one in.
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    Oliva O Maduro on the morning commute.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    jacketsrule:
    Oliva O Maduro on the morning commute.
    love the Oliva O, never had the maduro though

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    cabinetmaker:

Had to comment on this. I've only had a couple of these. But, I can say I like them. Thesewould probably pair great with some coffee in the morning. If I have time tomorrow, I will try that.

You guys smoke anything at anytime. I try to stay in the mild to medium strength cigars in the morning. Had to much to do this morning and couldn't get one in.

Good morning everyone, had Ave Maria this morning with a good old cup o joe. It's sad to say, I did the ultimate sin. I didn't give myself time enough to finish the cigar. Very disappointing I must say.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    12:11am on a lot23 with Hawaiian hazelnut. Needs alittle more rest.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    12:11am on a lot23 with Hawaiian hazelnut. Needs alittle more rest.
    Natural or Maduro Night Crawler?
  • Options
    natural. Yet to try a maduro. I havent even seen them yet...
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    Cain Daytona, perfect morning smoke.
  • Options
    dinobelairdinobelair Posts: 10
    ACID Opulence 3 on a chilly, rainy morning in Ohio That is one sweet, smooth, velvety smoke my friend.....
  • Options
    2:06am RP OWR. I really burned my fingers on them. Blisters popped.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    2:06am RP OWR. I really burned my fingers on them. Blisters popped.
    The maduro or corojo?
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    I didnt have time for a Smoke yesterday, so I think ill start the day off with a Cain Daytona.... Love these ! and they go great with my Sumatra Coffee.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    +1 on the Daytona. This AM I'm toasting a Graycliff 2010 Limited.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Lit up my 1st ever Dirty Rat earler about 1/2in into it got bad news, had to rush to the hospital. Oh well I guess the rest can be left for my friend in spirit.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    gaberox:
    Lit up my 1st ever Dirty Rat earler about 1/2in into it got bad news, had to rush to the hospital. Oh well I guess the rest can be left for my friend in spirit.
    Not sure what happened but I'm very sorry.
  • Options
    gaberox:

Hope everything is okay Gaberox.

Had a Romeo Y Julieta Reserva real with a blended mocho coffee. This cigar is the only one I like with this cold coffee so far.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Yesterday I had a Frank's Way, courtesy of MTuccelli. It was probably the creamiest cigar I've ever had. Nice stick. Thanks Mike!

Hopefully I can get one in this morning too!
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Oliva Connecticut Reserve robusto. Easily my favorite morning smoke at this point.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    gaberox:
    Everything okay on your end Gabe?
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Sad to say my friend is not going to make it.

Having TB Redemption maduro on a fittingly rare overcast and rainy morning. Thanks RCY.
  • Options
    gaberox:
    Sad to say my friend is not going to make it. Having TB Redemption maduro on a fittingly rare overcast and rainy morning. Thanks RCY.

PM coming to you buddy.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Enjoyed an AVO XO last night to finish the day so I had to start my day with one with my coffee....was a wise decision. Thanks for sending those Sniper :o)
  • Options
    Another MTuccelli morning for me, today was the Albion. Nice mild stick w/some woodsy notes. God I love the days I get to work in my shop. I like to get sawdust all over my cigar and pretend it's plume.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going with my first Casa Magna Oscuro...so far so good.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    Another MTuccelli morning for me, today was the Albion. Nice mild stick w/some woodsy notes. God I love the days I get to work in my shop. I like to get sawdust all over my cigar and pretend it's plume.
    I am glad you like it but are you sure the woodsy taste isn't coming from your plume? BTW I really enjoy those Gran Habano Vintage (2002) you sent
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    bigharpoon:
    I am glad you like it but are you sure the woodsy taste isn't coming from your plume? BTW I really enjoy those Gran Habano Vintage (2002) you sent
    I get sawdust all over me, everything tastes like wood!
  • Options
    bigharpoon:
    MTuccelli:
    bigharpoon:
    I get sawdust all over me, everything tastes like wood!

Wow!! I bet on those days they are flavorful :). A Frank's Way, haven't heard or seen that cigar before. MTuccelli strikes again.