Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fun and Games

Comments

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    GIve it to the Kid. At 55, I can say that. LOL. Besides, I hate making up contests.
  • Options
    adrosadros Posts: 216
    HAHAHAHAHA.....actually it's ANIMALS. The kid it is then. Animals is my altime favorite album. I listen to it two or three times a week, just great, Les claypool's frog brigade did a live album of animals played in it's entirity. Check it out. Alright kid pm me your addy.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Nope...Beatnic, was closer than I was since he actually named the album, where I didn't. I thought someone posted it was released a year after their birthday so I was looking in the 80's......If beatnic is still too Gracious to accept, then I'll come up with another recipient.. Its not the kill its the thrill of the chase...Thanks Adros, anyone who likes Pink Floyd is alright in my book.
  • Options
    adrosadros Posts: 216
    no sir Mr. Kid! I want your address! I already have Beatnics, looks like both are winners. But Kid it's gonna be up to you to post the new contest question, agreed?
  • Options
    Agreed, but Im going to need some help, maybe from Beatnic, as Im leaving town and will be away from the boards. Pm's coming up
  • Options
    If you didn't care what happened to me,
    And I didn't care for you,
    We would zig zag our way through the boredom and pain
    Occasionally glancing up through the rain.
    Wondering which of the buggars to blame
    And watching the pigs on the wing.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    adros:
    HAHAHAHAHA.....actually it's ANIMALS. The kid it is then. Animals is my altime favorite album. I listen to it two or three times a week, just great, Les claypool's frog brigade did a live album of animals played in it's entirity. Check it out. Alright kid pm me your addy.
    Hey adros, I have Animals in my garage stereo, and every time I smoke out there it gets played.. I love that CD. I have listened to it thousands of times and it never gets old to me.. And surprisingly I read it was one of the lowest selling Pink Floyd albums. I will havge to check out the Frogs version.
  • Options
    beatnic:
    If you didn't care what happened to me,
    And I didn't care for you,
    We would zig zag our way through the boredom and pain
    Occasionally glancing up through the rain.
    Wondering which of the buggars to blame
    And watching the pigs on the wing.
    ... my favorite line is
    You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to
    So that when they turn their backs on you, you'll get the chance to put the knife in.
  • Options
    adros:
    no sir Mr. Kid! I want your address! I already have Beatnics, looks like both are winners. But Kid it's gonna be up to you to post the new contest question, agreed?
    Another Pm sent
  • Options
    OK, since I leave tomorrow morning, Im gonna make this one short and sweet, First guy or gal to pick the winning number 1-20... WINS... I will mail your winnings as soon as I return in about a week, I promise no BS. If you agree to wait, then guess away,, Only 1 guess per person.. Im hoping someone gets this in the next 12 hours.... Ok ready set go
  • Options
    Twelve.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
  • Options
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    only 12 more guesses left..........
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
  • Options
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    5 baby!
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

Marty

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    I'll take 19.