Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fun and Games

Comments

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mark Martin

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Cole Trickle... oh wait...
    Thats funny, I was like who's Cole Trickle, so I looked it up,, Good movie, but no. Its not Rowdy Burns or Ricky Bobby either,lol.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    The Kid:
    robbyras:
    Cole Trickle... oh wait...
    Thats funny, I was like who's Cole Trickle, so I looked it up,, Good movie, but no. Its not Rowdy Burns or Ricky Bobby either,lol.
    Ricky Bobby... now THAT is a funny movie... I like to picture my Jesus in one of those Tuxedo t-shirts... cuz it says 'I'm Formal' but it also says i'm ready to party... and I like my Jesus to party"

and the chick who played his wife is freakin hot
  • Options
    Yea whats up with that he had a smokin hot wife in The Other Guys too. This is my favorite scene.. love it....."Im all jacked up on Mtn Dew"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5zFiYHgftw
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Richard Petty
  • Options
    Damn,, that didnt take long, and no hints either..Yep The King of Nascar Richard Petty..Congratulations, Please Pm me your address. Thanks for playin, Some of my current day favorites are Bill Elliot, Rusty Wallace, and Tony Stewart, Im also starting to take a real shine to this kid Brad Keselowski. One more note, not a fan of anyone driving a Toyota
  • Options
    PM sent. I will work on a question and get it up ASAP
  • Options
    Ok we will keep this Nascar theme for my question

Richard Petty is my all time favorite Nascar driver. So the task here is simple, tell me who my number 2 favorite Nascar driver is. Answer the following bonus question correctly and there will be some bonus sticks added to the original prize.

Bonus question for extra sticks: What was pictured on the hood of his car in the 2001 season

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Dale Jarrett - UPS
  • Options
    OK here's the 1st hint.....My second favorite driver drove the #40 car to 4 wins
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    OK here's the 1st hint.....My second favorite driver drove the #40 car to 4 wins
    Sterling Marlin, Coors. I almost said that but with the cloud hung over his head from the Dale E incident I went against that.
  • Options
    Marker:
    MTuccelli:
    Sterling Marlin, Coors. I almost said that but with the cloud hung over his head from the Dale E incident I went against that.
    You got part of it, now what was on the hood of his car in 2001 for the bonus sticks
  • Options
    I am going with the John Wayne paint scheme. He also had a Brooks and Dunn but I am no fan of country music.
  • Options
    Good guesses but incorrect....I will tell you it was a band.....so try again
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    Ok, I actually had to look this one up. KISS. Didn't realize he had them on there as well. My sister didn't even know and she is a Nascar freak.
  • Options
    Marker:
    MTuccelli:
    Ok, I actually had to look this one up. KISS. Didn't realize he had them on there as well. My sister didn't even know and she is a Nascar freak.
    Despite looking up the answer I say you get the bonus sticks along with the winnings. PM me your info
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    Marker:
    MTuccelli:
    Despite looking up the answer I say you get the bonus sticks along with the winnings. PM me your info
    Wow I never knew that,, I liked Sterling and thought he was falsely accused of causing Earnhardts death. Dale Jr was adamant about not blaming Marlin for the events that happened that day. Dale Sr wasnt called the Intimidator for nothing.
  • Options
    Ok, going a little off track on this but let's see what we got here. Name my favorite musical. Tomorrow morning will be another hint if no one gets it.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Ahem, um, Marker? Um. Do you smoke a petit corona while you sing along with said musical? I'm just sayin. LOL
  • Options
    beatnic:
    Ahem, um, Marker? Um. Do you smoke a petit corona while you sing along with said musical? I'm just sayin. LOL
    No. I smoke Diesels and MoW mostly. Love the heavier sticks and don't mind the 54-56 ring cigars. Doesn't mean anything really. If you ever saw this musical you would enjoy it.
  • Options
    The Wizard of Oz

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    The Wizard of Oz
    Ah, a manly Musical. LOL
  • Options
    men in tights.
  • Options
    beatnic:
    dbeckom:
    The Wizard of Oz
    Ah, a manly Musical. LOL
    LOL....That's the only musical I can recall ever watching!

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Spamalot!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Jersey Boys
  • Options
    It was made in the 1940-1960 timeframe.
  • Options
    Grease

• Options
    dbeckom:
    Grease
    +1 Thats a good one,,, Ive got chills Theyre Multiplying...lol
  • Options
    Not Grease.