Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Bombay:
    BigT06:
    Well, the pieces of my porch that were left in tact after the devastation that Rick dropped on me earlier just got blown off the house by Marker!

once again, I'm not even gonna try to explain how amazing today's trades were.... y'all are gonna have to wait for pictures of this madness! (it'll be after church tonight when I get home and get my wife to help me upload them)
    So what you're saying Big T is the UPS driver came back and delivered the blow!!!
    Yes. This is, in fact, exactly what happened.
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Got a great package of Viaje and some extras from Jsnake...he hooked me up with one of his 2010 Summerfest just so I could have a good sampler of vitolas from the blend, thats a true BOTL !!! Thanks again bro.

• Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Today my order from CCom arrived via UPS. It was on the truck at 7:15 am NM time and was not delivered untill 6:30 PM. That threw my plans out of whack. I received a box of Cu-Avana Intenso Robustos with the Punisher upgrade along with two five packs of San Lotano Oval Robustos. My plan was to sample all three but that did not happen.

I lit up a Sam Lotano Robusto and it was great with a firm draw and an even burn. The ash stayed on for 1 1/2 inches before I tapped it off. The wrapper was perfect with no flaws and the taste was wonderful. It lasted for 1 hour and 15 minutes and I was burning my fingers when I finally put it down. AJ knocked one out of the park so to speak. Tomorrow I will sample the Cu-Avana Intenso and the Punisher.

I will order a box of San Lotano Oval Robusto and San Lotano Habana when I get some room in my humidors.

AJ is the Man.
  • Options
    napalmnapalm Posts: 50
    The Untouchable 10, I can't wait to try the armada. oh and also a 5 pack of nub CTs

• Options
    AJGARLETT:
    Got a great package of Viaje and some extras from Jsnake...he hooked me up with one of his 2010 Summerfest just so I could have a good sampler of vitolas from the blend, thats a true BOTL !!! Thanks again bro.

what is the point of the shaggy foot on the 2nd and 3rd cigar? First time I have seen that.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    5 SanLotano oval corona
    5 Illusione Epernay Le elegance
    5 Macanudo 1997 maduro perfectos
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Got my end of a blind trade with BigT06. Super generous. Thanks a ton man! I've never tried most of these sticks, so these are a real treat. I've especially been wanting to try the 5 Vegas Limitada 2011.

The second pic here is my order from ccom that came in today. Got the Untouchable Ten, 15 Padilla Small Batch Toros, 2 San Lotano Maduros, and 5 AJ Fresh Rolled. Excellent day for cigars!

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    BlueRings:
    Looking over the last 8 months Ive been here I've noticed a few things.
    1. Steve must not be married or paying alimony.
    2. He must have a 30 k or better collection of cigars.
    3. With the daily hottie his hands must be heavily caloused. Mine are!
    4. Why would anyone try to bomb this guy, really???!

1. Married 2 kids
    2. Not sure
    3. No comment
    4. Why not, lol

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    JudoChinX:
    Got my end of a blind trade with BigT06. Super generous. Thanks a ton man! I've never tried most of these sticks, so these are a real treat. I've especially been wanting to try the 5 Vegas Limitada 2011.

The second pic here is my order from ccom that came in today. Got the Untouchable Ten, 15 Padilla Small Batch Toros, 2 San Lotano Maduros, and 5 AJ Fresh Rolled. Excellent day for cigars!

Thats a great pickup!! WTg BigT
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    5 SanLotano oval corona
    Very nice!!
  • Options
    AJGARLETT:

HMMMMMMM,,
  • Options
    napalm:
    The Untouchable 10, I can't wait to try the armada. oh and also a 5 pack of nub CTs

Dont let anybody touch those untouchables,, ;o) Nice!!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    The Kid:
    t_evan50:
    5 SanLotano oval corona
    Very nice!!
    very nice, indeed!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    got my first package of lotto winnings from Beatnic... and if they are all like this, i'm in trouble...

Cusano59 rare cameroon, Sol Cubano Artisan, Padilla Obsidian, LPH Morado, CA Intenso (third from left), G2 Turbo, Cain Daytona (LOOOOOVE this in the corona!!!) and a BEAST of a PDR Oscuro (looks at LEAST 6x60)

you're too kind Brother! I will enjoy these!

2011-09-01_08-47-40_908
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Yesterday I got a 5 pack of San Lotano Oval and 5 pack of LHC Core
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playing catch-up....

Tuesday, rossdavey hit me with a couple smokes that I had been wanting to try (the Blue Label and Relic), and threw in a CAO OSA Sol and Pliva G! I had one of the C.com Blue Labels this morning...they're yummy! Thanks again Ross!

Today I got my PIF package from Marker. This great BOTL did his homework! Thanks again Bro!

Today I got an order that I placed on Tuesday...some of my favorites!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Today I received the Ccom SP-CIGPRO14 which consisted of

1-Partagas
    1-Hoyo de Monterrey
    1-5 Vegas Cask Strength II
    1-Padilla Miami
    1-Sancho Panza
    1-CAO Gold Maduro
    1-Macanudo Cru Royale
    1-Cohiba 'Red Dot'
    1-La Gloria Cubana
    1-Joya de Nicaragua
    Plus: 1-FREE Yukon 40 Count Humidor

Stinky Ash Tray
    Cu-Avana 8pk 4ea Conni and Maduro
    Leon Jimenes Petites Minis
    5 Fonseca 550
    5 Fonseca Cubano Toro
    5 Fonseca Sun Grown Cedar #2
    5 Fonseca Vintage Robusto
    Mazo Of Fonseca Arana

I tell ya Life Is Good

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Today I received the Ccom SP-CIGPRO14 which consisted of

1-Partagas
    1-Hoyo de Monterrey
    1-5 Vegas Cask Strength II
    1-Padilla Miami
    1-Sancho Panza
    1-CAO Gold Maduro
    1-Macanudo Cru Royale
    1-Cohiba 'Red Dot'
    1-La Gloria Cubana
    1-Joya de Nicaragua
    Plus: 1-FREE Yukon 40 Count Humidor

Stinky Ash Tray
    Cu-Avana 8pk 4ea Conni and Maduro
    Leon Jimenes Petites Minis
    5 Fonseca 550
    5 Fonseca Cubano Toro
    5 Fonseca Sun Grown Cedar #2
    5 Fonseca Vintage Robusto
    Mazo Of Fonseca Arana

I tell ya Life Is Good

Sweet deal....
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    dbeckom:
    Playing catch-up....

Today I got my PIF package from Marker. This great BOTL did his homework! Thanks again Bro!

Glad you liked it Dwayne.
  • Options
    Got some 1844s form Dbeckom. Clearly they don't teach kids how to count in this country. 3 extra sticks made the trip with the 44s. Thanks man.
  • Options
    Got my Oval robustos and my Illusione Epernay's in!! Thanks Tim, you the man

imageimage

for reference, the San Lotano Oval foot view
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    id say i had a good day.

• Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Nutrisystem 28-days supply, Merkur 38c barber pole DE razor, Prorasor tallow soap, and my monthly pay check Big Smile [:D]
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Met Pete Johnson at an event!
    PhotobucketBoom
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    xmacro:
    Nutrisystem 28-days supply, Merkur 38c barber pole DE razor, Prorasor tallow soap, and my monthly pay check Big Smile [:D]
    Grats again on the job marco!
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    Met Pete Johnson at an event!
    PhotobucketBoom
    You didn't get enough 7th reservas, that one is just going to lead you on a box hunt that is no fun lol. Nice pick ups lassie! You'll have to let us know how that old man and c is.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Really? I smoked a Fausto at the event, and he recommended the 7th Capas, but they had 10% off boxes and they had about 8 boxes there to buy of the 7th Capas...

I'm sure my B&M will have them for a few days, they always have some good stuff!..

Just wish I would have known about the Capas.... A box got you a tiny Tatuaje Hammer (To open the boxes and pry the nails open) a Hat, and 3-4 more rare cigars... They wouldn't tell me WHICH rare cigars, but it WAS tempting!
  • Options
    Not the capas the reservas the middle one you only have one of. I have a box of capas they're good so far not great though. The reserva's are very cubanesque to me.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Today I got 12 Particulares, 10 Fonseca Arana, 3 Vudu, 3 Amilcar Perez, 3 Patel bros next generation, 3 Famous signature RP's