Home Non Cigar Related
Options

what did you drink today ?

Comments

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Newcastle Werewolf. This is the BEST Newcastle I have ever had....................
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Rob1110:
    Last night a Southern Tier Creme Brulee Stout - amazing aroma of vanilla and caramel with plenty of both on the pallet, along with some dark, roasted malt and subtle bitterness from the hops.
    Just picked one of these up! Cant wait to crack it open. I also picked up their Big Red.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Newcastle Werewolf. This is the BEST Newcastle I have ever had....................
    Havent heard of this one. Is it a seasonal?
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    bandyt09:
    It just came out as their Fall beer, a little early but I am glad I ran across it. I suggest pouring it in a glass to let it open up a bit more.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    JSaint:
    bandyt09:
    It just came out as their Fall beer, a little early but I am glad I ran across it. I suggest pouring it in a glass to let it open up a bit more.
    Sweet Ill keep an eye out for it.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dimple pinch 15 year old scotch. This is my fave. Really goes good with a nice med/full stick.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    MGD to start followed by Miller Lite....
  • Options
    Miller Lite at the Wisconsin State Fair!!!

Beer tastes soooo much better when it's $6 for a 16oz!!!
  • Options
    Girlfriend just brought home 16 cases of a mixture of Miller Lite and Milwaukee's Best light...

Currently partaking in Beast Light....
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    Rob1110:
    Last night a Southern Tier Creme Brulee Stout - amazing aroma of vanilla and caramel with plenty of both on the pallet, along with some dark, roasted malt and subtle bitterness from the hops.
    Just picked one of these up! Cant wait to crack it open. I also picked up their Big Red.
    It's a sweet sipper, so have it for dessert, after dinner and split it with someone that will appreciate it. I heard they may be discontinuing the Big Red. All in all, they're an amazing brewery. Pumking is my favorite pumpkin beer around. Just cracked one from last years production the other night and they do age well.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    I'm gettin to be an old man so I just mixed up some Bacardi Torched Cherry, a splash of POM pomegranate juice, topped off with some sugar free Rockstar. Hopefully this will wake me up. Friday night time to get it in.
  • Options
    MonteWhiteMonteWhite Posts: 200
    A 2001 Gran Reserva Rioja by Bodegas Montecillo, one of my favorite wines :)
  • Options
    Beast Light.... MMMMMMMMM
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    makers mark ... trying hard to relax my mind !
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dunno, 6 or 8 Oz. Of nice sour mash bourbon over whiskey stones. Muy delicioso. Helped along by a lovely Macanudo 1968. Life is good.
  • Options
    coke yeah i party pretty hard! im not a fan of whisky or burbon but when i do drink i drink gin
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    A few days ago I picked up a bottle of The Kraken. Instantly fell in love with it. I think it's gonna pair well with spicy sticks, esp spicy maduro's. Diesel UC comes to mind right off the bat.

Had a Flying Dog Porter a couple of nights ago. It says on the bottle "Good beer no ****" and they weren't lying. I really liked it. Was given quite a few of their others to try as well. Looking forward to giving them a try soon.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    A few days ago I picked up a bottle of The Kraken. Instantly fell in love with it. I think it's gonna pair well with spicy sticks, esp spicy maduro's. Diesel UC comes to mind right off the bat.

Had a Flying Dog Porter a couple of nights ago. It says on the bottle "Good beer no ****" and they weren't lying. I really liked it. Was given quite a few of their others to try as well. Looking forward to giving them a try soon.
    I ran out of rum last night and was thinking of picking up a bottle of The Kraken. how do you like it?
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    roland_7707:
    ENFIDL:

I ran out of rum last night and was thinking of picking up a bottle of The Kraken. how do you like it?
    Im more of a capt Morgan fan myself but I picked up a bottle of Kraken. Only had one drink from it but I loved it and cant wait to give it another try.
  • Options
    Miller, MOther, Phucking, LITE!!!!!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    ltherron:
    roland_7707:
    ENFIDL:

Im more of a capt Morgan fan myself but I picked up a bottle of Kraken. Only had one drink from it but I loved it and cant wait to give it another try.
    The Kraken is awesome! You can't go wrong with it. I've had it a few times now and it's great. It's become my fav rum now
  • Options
    Miller "Private Stock" as in, I privately own and am about to drink this case of beer
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Ardbeg Uigeadail. A really nice single malt. Deep flavors, tons of peat. A really great whisky
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Miller "Private Stock" as in, I privately own and am about to drink this case of beer
    LOL. I am a stockholder as well my brother.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Well since I'm still at work nothing yet , BUUUTTTT , Thinking hard about the Makers Mark in my booze cubby at home !!!
  • Options
    Miller Lite
  • Options
    dram of macallan 12, still prefer the 18 but the 12 isn't bad for the price.
  • Options
    e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    Enjoyed a couple of Sam Adams Octoberfest last night. Great beer...
  • Options
    coffee - more specifically, 6 shot Starbucks espresso, straight up. Back to working nights, and loving it, and loving the job, so hopefully I'll be back around with you fine outstanding gentlemen and borks, now that I finally have a job letting me have some semblence of a social life...
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    On some KRAKEN and diet coke right now thanks to Enfidel and ltherron who turned me onto it after reading their posts. I'm lovin it.