• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Welcome to the forum. Nice to have you.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Welcome!
  • Options
    rynerryner Posts: 14
    Hello everyone, my name is Greg. I'm probably the only bloke in this forum (I think) from Singapore which is across the globe from most of you guys. I have been indulging in this hobby for a good 5 years, started out with stogies from the ISOM, as they are probably the only stogies around locally.

Not contented with the strength and body of most ISOM sticks, I had to find other alternatives and stumbled across the holy grail which is C.Com, been enjoying my Stogies mainly from AJ ever since.

My daily rotations have seen a massive makeover ever since I started buying from c.com and now mainly consists of:

Diesel UC
    5 Vegas Classic
    5 Vegas AAA
    MOW PA
    and many other fantastic stogies

In my opinion joining this forum is akin to joining a family. :)

Cheers guys.

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Welcome to the forums man! Buy a bigger humidor or cooler. You're gonna need it lol
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ryner:
    Hello everyone, my name is Greg. I'm probably the only bloke in this forum (I think) from Singapore which is across the globe from most of you guys. I have been indulging in this hobby for a good 5 years, started out with stogies from the ISOM, as they are probably the only stogies around locally.

Not contented with the strength and body of most ISOM sticks, I had to find other alternatives and stumbled across the holy grail which is C.Com, been enjoying my Stogies mainly from AJ ever since.

My daily rotations have seen a massive makeover ever since I started buying from c.com and now mainly consists of:

Diesel UC
    5 Vegas Classic
    5 Vegas AAA
    MOW PA
    and many other fantastic stogies

Cheers guys.

Well you are getting a big welcome from here in Colorado! Couldn't agree more, a well put otgether forum is very much like a family, so welcome to ours! Great choices in sticks, if you like some of the fuller-bodied choices you mihgt enjoy checking out the "obsidian", haven't tried it myself but I have heard good things, anyone care to comment?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    ryner:
    ...and that's the truth! Watch it though. The way people express affection for our fellow BORKs around here can be pretty...explosive! {B-)

• Options
    rynerryner Posts: 14
    Thanks for the warm welcome gentlemen. Btw, may I ask what does BORK stands for?

:)
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    ryner:
    Thanks for the warm welcome gentlemen. Btw, may I ask what does BORK stands for?

:)
    Same as BOTL but started as a typo from ENFIDEL, welcome
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome brother.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Welcome from Florida
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    Welcome from Florida

And from sunny California!!
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    fla-gypsy:
    Welcome from Florida

And from sunny California!!
    Welcome from the stormy wet Kentucky.
  • Options
    Welcome from Memphis, crime capitol of the South... I love it though!
  • Options
    Shows you how new i am.... I just now found this thread... lol.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to have you brother.
  • Options
    Been posting at the sister for quite some time. I thought I would see how the dark side is? I like all things cigar. Mainly Tatuaje, Illusione, LFD, and of course Oliva.
  • Options
    Hi; I'm Lee, 60, Ilive in eastern Washington state. I have learned a lot from this forum where I have been lurking for a few months and feel very much at home with all of you who are going broke from these great deals CCom has going. I find it hard to say no (except to my wife of 42 years when she says slow down on the purchases). I have been smoking cigars about 8 mounths so am a newbie. Appreciate the honor of joining you all but will probably contribute more to asking questions then providing effective input. Please be patient.
  • Options
    Troutman59:
    Hi; I'm Lee, 60, Ilive in eastern Washington state. I have learned a lot from this forum where I have been lurking for a few months and feel very much at home with all of you who are going broke from these great deals CCom has going. I find it hard to say no (except to my wife of 42 years when she says slow down on the purchases). I have been smoking cigars about 8 mounths so am a newbie. Appreciate the honor of joining you all but will probably contribute more to asking questions then providing effective input. Please be patient.
    i'm right here with you troutman. You have a lot more cigars in then I do, so don't feel bad. Welcome!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    howtobass:
    Troutman59:
    i'm right here with you troutman. You have a lot more cigars in then I do, so don't feel bad. Welcome!
    Welcome Mr. Bass & Mr. Trout,Big Fan of all things wet and fishy
  • Options
    The Kid:
    howtobass:
    Troutman59:
    Welcome Mr. Bass & Mr. Trout,Big Fan of all things wet and fishy
    I already see it coming... these two new guys look fishy to me....
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    ...welcome new fish !
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Men! I'm a newer guy myself but have to say that everyone has been incredibly kind and very helpful. You might have a couple puns anda few pokes but no one will look down on you for asking any question what-so-ever! Feel free to post guys, its a great family to be a part of :) --Jarman
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Hi. Ive been lurking on here for a few months now. Everyone seems very helpful on here. I started a little over a year ago, so im looking for as much information as i can
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    walsh29:
    Hi. Ive been lurking on here for a few months now. Everyone seems very helpful on here. I started a little over a year ago, so im looking for as much information as i can
    you've come to the right place. Nice to have you!

I'm prob not the first to tell you this, and won't be the last... go buy a cooler! lol
  • Options
    BigT06:
    walsh29:

I'm prob not the first to tell you this, and won't be the last... go buy a cooler! lol
    After watching all the games, passes, bombs and trades, I now know why you told me to get a cooler when I first got here... The wife is in for a surprise when I get home. lol.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    howtobass:
    BigT06:
    walsh29:

After watching all the games, passes, bombs and trades, I now know why you told me to get a cooler when I first got here... The wife is in for a surprise when I get home. lol.
    Not sure if anyone has told you this, but you should buy two coolers. ;)
  • Options
    JudoChinX:
    howtobass:
    BigT06:
    walsh29:

Not sure if anyone has told you this, but you should buy two coolers. ;)
    LOL.
  • Options
    Hey guys my name is Andrew and i'm new to this thing been smoking cigars for 4 years now and am an experience smoker and love to smoke them and learn more bout them. I co-own a cigar shop here in Manassas, Va and i'm friends with xIcedguardianx.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    .. Welcome Andrew, nice to have you here with us.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    cigarsk8er:
    Hey guys my name is Andrew and i'm new to this thing been smoking cigars for 4 years now and am an experience smoker and love to smoke them and learn more bout them. I co-own a cigar shop here in Manassas, Va and i'm friends with xIcedguardianx.
    What's up Andrew! Glad to see ya on here man