Home General Discussion
Options

Cigar Sprint Sale

Comments

• Options
    Anyone ever had the ccom brazilia? The description is right up my alley but wonder if others concur with?
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    wwestern:
    Is anyone actually buying all this primeros crap?
    I bought a wheel but I have plans for every single one of them.
  • Options
    I already spent 150 today. Is that bad?
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    its not bad if you are getting what you want at the price you want. I haven't seen anything yet that really jumps out at me. Most of what I wanted to buy are going before they get to the price I have seen them go on sale for. But if they had gone a bit lower I would have been spending that kind of money right along with you.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    The "box split" potential for this site could get ugly.....
    +1
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    I already spent 150 today. Is that bad?
    nah........don't sweat it........it's only money

• Options
    The Kid:
    lilwing88:
    +1
    I agree, I can't wait to see what happens when guys agree on a price and then go get it. The free shipping is awesome.
  • Options
    Dustin1981:
    its not bad if you are getting what you want at the price you want. I haven't seen anything yet that really jumps out at me. Most of what I wanted to buy are going before they get to the price I have seen them go on sale for. But if they had gone a bit lower I would have been spending that kind of money right along with you.
    True, you gotta know what you like and what the prices have been when they're on sale. Everything I have gotten today has been for less than what I got on sale.
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    Lakota72:
    Dustin1981:
    True, you gotta know what you like and what the prices have been when they're on sale. Everything I have gotten today has been for less than what I got on sale.
    I hope I get lucky like that and find a few that go lower than sale prices. I almost bit on the Nica Libre's that went a few minutes ago but again they ended when it was still 3-4 bucks higher than when they were on the box bedlam or weekend blitz. I will admit that they have my attention. My wife yelled at me for having the laptop open and on the table during dinner over the weekend.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    anyone catch to see what the shorties went for?? thanks
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    The Kid:
    lilwing88:
    +1
    +2 MUAHAHHAHAAAAA
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    I mentioned this before.........but notice how none of us give a crap about the DD or weekend blitz anymore?
    I'm wondering what the long term implications are of this new site on Ccom business model and future plans...................and I love to see the sales breakouts...........

• Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I grabbed a box of Morro Castle Torpedo's for $47, solid deal to me on that size
  • Options
    I have had my phone plugged in and on this site all day. Only got two so far.
  • Options
    Knoxca1Knoxca1 Posts: 148 ✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Maybe this has been said (I don't want to read 25+ pages!), but has anyone else noticed how deep the discounts seem to be on the MoW 10 packs? All different types, too, I've seen Virtue, Ruination, and Originals going for at or less than half the box price per stick, usually around 2.50/ea. Just seems like the best deals up there right now, by a pretty decent margin.
    I've noticed the same. I've bought a couple MOW 10 packs at 2.50 a stick. I haven't see a MOW box go for below 3.50 a stick.
  • Options
    They are really good i got alot of coffee and chocolate flavor from them but the only bad thing is when i clipped it the tobacoo kept coming out and getting everywhere. Are all the ccom blends like that?
  • Options
    I wonder how much stuff is actually sold, or just hits ccoms price threshold before each sprint deal goes on to the next product
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingoftheCove:
    I mentioned this before.........but notice how none of us give a crap about the DD or weekend blitz anymore?
    I'm wondering what the long term implications are of this new site on Ccom business model and future plans...................and I love to see the sales breakouts...........

I always check the DOD and as of late they have been much better deals than previous periods. They have been putting up some good stuff so props for that! Personally, I'd rather just have the deal laid out than have to watch all day but there have been some awesome deals on the sprint though and by all reports folks are scoring big time savings. I think both offer their own advantage and will continue to thrive. Just my $0.02 anyway.
  • Options
    Knoxca1:
    Ken Light:
    Maybe this has been said (I don't want to read 25+ pages!), but has anyone else noticed how deep the discounts seem to be on the MoW 10 packs? All different types, too, I've seen Virtue, Ruination, and Originals going for at or less than half the box price per stick, usually around 2.50/ea. Just seems like the best deals up there right now, by a pretty decent margin.
    I've noticed the same. I've bought a couple MOW 10 packs at 2.50 a stick. I haven't see a MOW box go for below 3.50 a stick.

No surprise there. There should be deep discounts on MoW as it is a house brand - not in name but in effect. Most of AJ's blends are internet sales only; you will not find them in B&M's except for his San Lotano line and other sticks with the likes of Gurkha, Rocky Patel, or AF's name on them.

Most of the other AJ brands are also getting good face time and bargains as well; San Miguel, Morro Castle, Ave Maria.

Good sticks at great prices... I'm trying to get them all before Alex gets a lot more lots in rotation and it takes days or weeks to catch some of these sticks.

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anyone does happen to pick up the San Miguels...hit me up. Looking to possibly trade for some.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have got to stop watching the Sprint Sale, or the wife will have my nuts in a jar cuz I can't control myself apparently. At least she is sweet, she'll put em in a glass jar on the mantle so I can visit them and remember what it was like...
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    fla-gypsy:
    I grabbed a box of Morro Castle Torpedo's for $47, solid deal to me on that size
    that's a nice buy there... I may have to look at that... they are one of my favorite go-to anytime smokes for sure!
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    ThinBluLine06:
    I wonder how much stuff is actually sold, or just hits ccoms price threshold before each sprint deal goes on to the next product
    Yeah I'd also love to know this
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielruas:
    ThinBluLine06:
    i thought in the video he kinda said till it sold? no way, has to be a cut off point
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    jj20030:
    danielruas:
    ThinBluLine06:
    i thought in the video he kinda said till it sold? no way, has to be a cut off point
    Yeah the site says it stays on until someone buys it or until they decide the price is too low. But I guess not divulging this information is how they keep the edge or you would know how low to let the price go before it disappears if no one else is biting.
  • Options
    TheedgeTheedge Posts: 316
    I think it would be funny if on occasionally the little man backed up. You'd be all like ahhhh, ooohhh, whoa, dude. Are the prices starting out lower?
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've already dropped over $70 for the month of October (which isn't even here yet) and that's just a few bucks shy of my budget for October lol. Hoping ferverently that the 5 Vegas Gold Maduro is still going on the Sprint because at $2 a stick that is ridiculous and makes me a little slap-happy... Ah well I have ZERO doubt that I will still find other things that I fall in love with in November haha
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    90+ Irishman:
    I have got to stop watching the Sprint Sale, or the wife will have my nuts in a jar cuz I can't control myself apparently. At least she is sweet, she'll put em in a glass jar on the mantle so I can visit them and remember what it was like...
    Ive seen the humi jar on the sprint sale, goes down to $12 or so. If you play your cards right maybe she'll buy it and at a minimum your nuts will stay preserved at perfect temp and humidity!
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JZ:
    90+ Irishman:
    Ive seen the humi jar on the sprint sale, goes down to $12 or so. If you play your cards right maybe she'll buy it and at a minimum your nuts will stay preserved at perfect temp and humidity!
    LMAO, good one! I always said BOTL's are good dudes, even to the extent of looking out for one another nut's should they be condemned to a jar. That is a good looking out in my book :)
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    CAcigarguy007:
    JZ:
    90+ Irishman:
    LMAO, good one! I always said BOTL's are good dudes, even to the extent of looking out for one another nut's should they be condemned to a jar. That is a good looking out in my book :)
    LMAO, And at least you can look at em every now and then and perhaps even show them to houseguests..