Cigar Sprint Sale

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    CAcigarguy007:
    JZ:
    90+ Irishman:
    I have got to stop watching the Sprint Sale, or the wife will have my nuts in a jar cuz I can't control myself apparently. At least she is sweet, she'll put em in a glass jar on the mantle so I can visit them and remember what it was like...
    Ive seen the humi jar on the sprint sale, goes down to $12 or so. If you play your cards right maybe she'll buy it and at a minimum your nuts will stay preserved at perfect temp and humidity!
    LMAO, good one! I always said BOTL's are good dudes, even to the extent of looking out for one another nut's should they be condemned to a jar. That is a good looking out in my book :)
    LMAO, And at least you can look at em every now and then and perhaps even show them to houseguests..
    In response to several quotes I would agree, however not sure if the jar is big enough.... Still, it would be a GREAT conversation starter lol -- Jarman
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    hey guys, the sprint sale is insane, addictive.......if anyone out there wants to do a split, or already has purchased a few boxes and wants to get rid of half or create a sampler of the ones purchased, please pm me....i can paypal you. thanks guys millennium
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    robbyras:
    fla-gypsy:
    I grabbed a box of Morro Castle Torpedo's for $47, solid deal to me on that size
    that's a nice buy there... I may have to look at that... they are one of my favorite go-to anytime smokes for sure!
    Saw the same box go for $39 the next night about 2:30 am. I am making all future purchases in the wee hours
  • Options
    Just got another ten pack of gurkhas. Does anyone know a good brand of coolers?
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    I have great luck with Coleman. Good deals to be had at Walmart or Amazon.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Anyone else noticing the page isn't auto-refreshing, or is it just me?
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    Yeah, that just happened to me and I missed the box of AAA's. I was seriously considering biting on one of those too...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    y2pascoe:

This is what I like about these forums. I am having the same issue but it looks like everyone else is too. It looks to me like they may be tweaking the site. Some of the sprints are running very close to the end of the sprint line now. Hoping they well get it corrected soon.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    The Kid:
    CAcigarguy007:
    JZ:
    90+ Irishman:
    I have got to stop watching the Sprint Sale, or the wife will have my nuts in a jar cuz I can't control myself apparently. At least she is sweet, she'll put em in a glass jar on the mantle so I can visit them and remember what it was like...
    Ive seen the humi jar on the sprint sale, goes down to $12 or so. If you play your cards right maybe she'll buy it and at a minimum your nuts will stay preserved at perfect temp and humidity!
    LMAO, good one! I always said BOTL's are good dudes, even to the extent of looking out for one another nut's should they be condemned to a jar. That is a good looking out in my book :)
    LMAO, And at least you can look at em every now and then and perhaps even show them to houseguests..
    In response to several quotes I would agree, however not sure if the jar is big enough.... Still, it would be a GREAT conversation starter lol -- Jarman
    Just noticed how appropriate this would be...Jar-man...
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    90+ Irishman:
    The Kid:
    CAcigarguy007:
    JZ:
    90+ Irishman:
    Just noticed how appropriate this would be...Jar-man...

Heh, someone finally caught it. Nicely played ;) -- Jar-Man
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Is anyone else having to refresh the page after a sale has ended on the sprint site?
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    JSaint:
    Is anyone else having to refresh the page after a sale has ended on the sprint site?
    Yes. I also noticed the runner is progressing further, I think they are updating it.
  • Options
    Same problem with the refresh here. Having to refresh manually
  • Options
    Got my 100CT humidor full thanks to cigarsprintsale!! LOL :happydance:
  • Options
    fla-gypsy:
    Same problem with the refresh here. Having to refresh manually
    Seems to be fixed now.
  • Options
    Well, if they were checking to find out who the biggest addicts are...success.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Anyone willing to trade me a few cuban label, red label torps, and bazilian labels? Only thing I don't want is churchills. I can't sit for 3 hours to smoke one cigar.
  • Options
    Ha ha! Seriously. I've been keeping an eye on it all day, funny because I haven't bought anything yet. I've more been studying the trends of when items are getting snagged. There was an Unholy Cocktail 10 pack on there that I'm sorry I missed. Would like to see that pop up again.
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Need new product all ready!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    Ha ha! Seriously. I've been keeping an eye on it all day, funny because I haven't bought anything yet. I've more been studying the trends of when items are getting snagged. There was an Unholy Cocktail 10 pack on there that I'm sorry I missed. Would like to see that pop up again.
    I wouldn't mind snagging some UHCs. It has been awhile since I had one of those.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Back on auto-refresh here....thank God!
  • Options
    J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    Yeah, it is good to see that whatever the problem was it has been resolved.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    phew... I was worried for a little while!

I like that the little man runs faster now. Makes it feel more... "sprint like"
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    BigT06:
    phew... I was worried for a little while!

I like that the little man runs faster now. Makes it feel more... "sprint like"
    Hey BigT, did you ever get your smokes that you were after on the sprint site yet? Morro Castles if I recall?
  • Options
    Man...that 10 pack of UHC's came up and I tried holding out to $25. They got sold at $27. So goes the game.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Wasn't me, I promise! Busy watching the BBQ w/stogie in hand and Jim Beam/coke in the other. I have a sneaky feeling they will be be back.
  • Options
    y2pascoe:
    Man...that 10 pack of UHC's came up and I tried holding out to $25. They got sold at $27. So goes the game.
    I have seen the Unlimiteds go for as low as $22
  • Options
    They're certainly selling more of the Unlimited's.
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    I had an feeling that ccom was willing to let the merch go at really good prices. Because Like the stock market once the frenzy is over the prices will raise to a more profitable level.This is one of the smartest ways to sell product that I've seen (the wheel has been re-invented gentlemen). But as we all watch the selling prices, we will bid a little higher then the previous sale that we missed. Slowly but eventually increasing the prices, we are in the middle of the grand opening sale, enjoy as I have and stocking up on some great sticks from a great company. Ccom your the shizzzle.
  • Options
    This is awesome but frustrating. Every time I get on here, the cigars that I want have just been sold. Oh, well. It keeps me watching.