Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    I should call this part 1: See trades, passes, and BOMBS.

Received my part of a box split with "The Kid" today and they look goooood!

Photobucket

But just as I opening the bag I heard a click....

Photobucket

The wife is gunna be pissed or happy that the kitchen just got remodeled by "The Kid" LOL. I want to say "thank you" for allowing me to do business w/ya and much appreciated for the extra sticks that was provided.

Thank You, and sorry I wasnt able to knock more off your wish list.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Its all good man. Thankful for the surprise that was included. Very appreciated. =)
  • Options
    I got my share in a 8 stick trade (max 10) with Greg2648. Great sticks in some great vitolas, Couple I havent tried like the 1926 and the CAO OSA, Love the rest especially the partagas and the H Upmann.. Thank you, excited to try these. And yes I see you had to break the rules by throwing one more in there..lol
    Photobucket

Also Picked up some more SPrint sale Items and a few other 5 packs..
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    The Kid:
    Those Virtues are "silky-smooth" just like you buddy.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Today I received the other half of a couple of trades. These guys are both pros. They've been doing it long enough to know what they're doing. The first box I opened was from Jimmy (jj20030). Most of you BOTLs have been hit by Jimmy, so you pretty much know the ending to this story. This brother gave me a smack down that I won't soon forget. If you're ever lucky enough to do business with this guy git r done. image The second box I opened was from Jamie (Marker). This brother'**** me before. Last week he hit me with a left hook; today he hit me with a right hook. Now, I'm still standing, but my knees are wobbly. This brother hit me hard, and the icing on the cake was an ISOM. I am sure this story will be updated. image Damn boys, you guys went way over the top on this, and I do appreciate the smokes.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Had to make a little stop today. LFD Cam Cab. #1, Viaje Late Harvest LH648 & LH550, Emilio AF1, Grimalkin, Viaje Skull and Bones Fat Man, Little Boy, San Lotano Oval, and LFD Colorado Oscuroimage
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I took this "hit" from Bandyt09

and this arrived from Sprint Sale

• Options
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    Those Virtues are "silky-smooth" just like you buddy.
    That cracks me up cause it reminds me of one of my all time favorite Adam Sandler movies...You Dont Mess With The Zohan..great movie..Thanks AMZ
  • Options
    amz1301:
    Had to make a little stop today. LFD Cam Cab. #1, Viaje Late Harvest LH648 & LH550, Emilio AF1, Grimalkin, Viaje Skull and Bones Fat Man, Little Boy, San Lotano Oval, and LFD Colorado Oscuroimage
    Looks like you got a nice little B&M.. very Nice!!!
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    I got my order of a box of Cu-Avana Punisher today. Enjoying one now with a pour of Wild Turkey 101.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got hit by a as of yet unknown BOTL... diggin to find out who commences, but here is the damage: image Just wow and thanks!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Also received the mazo of 20 of the AJ Fresh-Rolled's that Laker and I split. Laker, your half i out first thing tomorrow morning my friend... ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Duke2:
    I got my order of a box of Cu-Avana Punisher today. Enjoying one now with a pour of Wild Turkey 101.
    So whatcha think,, remember dont take a leak while smoking one and dont rub your eyes!!
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Got hit by a as of yet unknown BOTL... diggin to find out who commences, but here is the damage: image Just wow and thanks!
    Looks like you could earn your MOW badge now =p.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Also received the mazo of 20 of the AJ Fresh-Rolled's that Laker and I split. Laker, your half i out first thing tomorrow morning my friend... ;)
    That reminds me i need to find someone to do a split with also.
  • Options
    I'd love to help you out brother, but if I spend anymore money the wife will have me cut-off for way longer than I can stand. Hit me up late late Oct or early Nov, and I'd be glad to do a split of anything of your choosing period! - Brett
  • Options
    Sounds good man. Hey ive got a couple questions about CO. PM incoming.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    I received a lot of goodies yesterday. UPS dropped off:

5 Victor Sinclair Connecticut Yankee
    5 Liga IV Almirante
    5 Havana Classico Pequeno
    5 Private Stock
    5 Perdomo Cuban Bullet Version 2.0 Cuban-Seed
    5 Padilla Artemis

An 11 stick bomb from lcpleel, a 4 stick surprise from Marker and my 5 stick mooch hand delivered by Bombay and an awesome herf with him. All in all Thursday was a very good day!

• Options
    MTuccelli:

5 Liga IV Almirante
    5 Private Stock
    5 Padilla Artemis

An 11 stick bomb from lcpleel, a 4 stick surprise from Marker and my 5 stick mooch hand delivered by Bombay and an awesome herf with him. All in all Thursday was a very good day!

Had those Yankees before??
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Got my very first bomb ever, courtesy of The Kid. I'm so grateful and so excited!

• Options
    JudoChinX:
    Got my very first bomb ever, courtesy of The Kid. I'm so grateful and so excited!

Congrats!
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    JudoChinX:

Nice...those are some good lookin sticks....
  • Options
    JSaint:
    MTuccelli:

5 Liga IV Almirante
    5 Private Stock
    5 Padilla Artemis

Nope gonna be my first time.....have you?
  • Options
    Nothing to smoke, but my new pair of merrell trail gloves (have went through 2 pairs of these love them to run in), Accelerade sports drink mix (heard good things form my friend who do tri's looking foward to trying it out) and Animal Pak (thanks Enfidl for putting me on these). Hoping the COTM shows up with USPS later in the day.
  • Options
    fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    i love animal packs. been using them for years. try gu electrolyte brew in your water bottle or camelpak. its a powder, mixes great, really helps to keep you level, energy wise. . ive tried most brands and gu products are my fave. and they sponsor me so i really love them now.
    rossdavey2:
    Nothing to smoke, but my new pair of merrell trail gloves (have went through 2 pairs of these love them to run in), Accelerade sports drink mix (heard good things form my friend who do tri's looking foward to trying it out) and Animal Pak (thanks Enfidl for putting me on these). Hoping the COTM shows up with USPS later in the day.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    JSaint:
    MTuccelli:

5 Liga IV Almirante
    5 Private Stock
    5 Padilla Artemis

I smoked a couple of Conn Yankees some years back and thought they were good. VS seems to be hit or miss wiith what they make though and can really turn you off to them. I smoked a bunch of the Triple Corojo at one time and they were fabulous for cheap cigars but gave up on them for the same reason. Just not always consistent
  • Options
    fla-gypsy:
    MTuccelli:
    JSaint:
    MTuccelli:

5 Liga IV Almirante
    5 Private Stock
    5 Padilla Artemis

I smoked a couple of Conn Yankees some years back and thought they were good. VS seems to be hit or miss wiith what they make though and can really turn you off to them. I smoked a bunch of the Triple Corojo at one time and they were fabulous for cheap cigars but gave up on them for the same reason. Just not always consistent
    Thanks...I will remember that as I work through this 5er.

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    greg2648:
    Today I received the other half of a couple of trades. These guys are both pros. They've been doing it long enough to know what they're doing. The first box I opened was from Jimmy (jj20030). Most of you BOTLs have been hit by Jimmy, so you pretty much know the ending to this story. This brother gave me a smack down that I won't soon forget. If you're ever lucky enough to do business with this guy git r done. The second box I opened was from Jamie (Marker). This brother'**** me before. Last week he hit me with a left hook; today he hit me with a right hook. Now, I'm still standing, but my knees are wobbly. This brother hit me hard, and the icing on the cake was an ISOM. I am sure this story will be updated. Damn boys, you guys went way over the top on this, and I do appreciate the smokes.
    The V is a V maddy torp from 2009. I am glad they got to you in good shape Greg.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Got my end of a trade with camgfs, I believe he said this was his first trade and let me tell you he delivered in spades!

4 Cohiba Sublimes LE 2004, a 10 year old Cristobal El Morro and a Hoyo LE 2007

• Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Got my end of a trade with camgfs, I believe he said this was his first trade and let me tell you he delivered in spades!

4 Cohiba Sublimes LE 2004, a 10 year old Cristobal El Morro and a Hoyo LE 2007

I don't know which I like better "The Daily Hottie" or when DiamondDawg posts what he received today. I love you, man.