Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Had a CT Virtuoso while burning some leaves in the backyard. Still love that cigar. As I have said before. If anyone has a few and wants to trade out let me know.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Loving a CAO OSA SOL!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    my first DPG Vegas Cubanos
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Loving a CAO OSA SOL!
    Quite the surprise, aren't they
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got in a Cohiba Siglo III from '06 tonight before the kids and wife got home, I would say it was a great ending to a long week but I will say, it was a great start to a wonderful WEEKEND......
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Went to a friends house tonight and insisted on having a smoke. Brother pulled out some UHC with 1yr on them...tasty little sticks.
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Started off with a stick that wasn't too good.....finished with a MoW torpedo that saved the evening
  • Options
    RampMonkey:
    Went to a friends house tonight and insisted on having a smoke. Brother pulled out some UHC with 1yr on them...tasty little sticks.
    Did he get them from you by chance?????
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    Sitting her with 90+irishman having a great fresh rolled he gave me as a gift. Good BOTL and all around great guy.
    Thanks a ton Brett, had a great time at the Herf with ya man, and the VSG Sungrown you smacked me with was probably the single best stick I've ever had, and the oscuro was just out of this world. Finished up with the Padilla Series 68 you also hit me with and enjoyed that immensly as well my friend! Incredible human being and an amazing BOTL my friend, thanks for everything!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday I had a ccom purple label and then last night I enjoyed a El Mejor espresso.
  • Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    Smoking a BOLIVAR, and setup my new fish tank
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    A good ol Cuba Libre to welcome fall.
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Last night was a Tatuaje Havana VI, first ever tat I've had and I know have a new favorite, fantastic stick looking forward to trying more tats
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Just had a J. Fuego Origen original. Great 40 min smoke!
  • Options
    BigT06:
    I love these my local B&M had them at 7.50 for a 5er.
  • Options
    danielruas:
    BigT06:
    really? Wow! I have never had one, but would've figured it for a $6 or so stick. I hope I can find em at that price. I'll load up!
  • Options
    BigT06:
    danielruas:
    BigT06:
    really? Wow! I have never had one, but would've figured it for a $6 or so stick. I hope I can find em at that price. I'll load up!
    Next time I swing through the b&m I'll check to see if they still have any if so I'll pick up a couple packs then I'll shoot you a pm.
  • Options
    danielruas:
    BigT06:
    danielruas:
    BigT06:
    Next time I swing through the b&m I'll check to see if they still have any if so I'll pick up a couple packs then I'll shoot you a pm.
    that would be awesome! I will def make it worth your time!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Illusione Cg4. Love it.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Black Pearl Rob..Thanks Greg2648
  • Options
    Just fininshed a 965 toro...very very tasty.....moved right into my top 5.

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up was a fonseca vintage robusto, next up a warlock belicoso
  • Options
    JdN Dark Corojo. I just don't get tired of these!
  • Options
    Enjoyed Alec Bradley Tempus Habano Imperator with some Blantons. Wow is all I can say.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Cohiba Siglo VI. Cutting it now.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Cohiba Siglo VI. Cutting it now.
    Wowwie-zowwie man!!! That is awesome, way happy for you Greg you deserve it!! Maybe the nicotine will help stop the profuse bleeding you've experienced the past week hehe... I know you'll need some extra when you check you remnants of a mailbox this coming week ;) -- Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 more a montecristo #3 maduro
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Just fired up a Pvnisher courtesy dbeckom, definitely spicy, but I'm likin it. Bring it on.
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Tonight I am enjoying a Cu-Avana Punisher with a pour of Blanton's. Nice end to the evening.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Went to a BBQ at BIP's(Morgan) girlfriend's house and we smoked a Liga Privada No. 9
    It was great.
    Thanks Morgan and Chris for a great evening with good food/drink and a great cigar.