Cigar Sprint Sale

Comments

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Just a couple huh, that is a nice haul...now where to put them huh....lol
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Troutman59:
    The A.J. corona sampler is very well worth it. The MOW Ruination was absolutely fantastic. I would love a box of those.
    I really want that sampler.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    Finally pulled the trigger on my first sprint. The stinky ash tray, been wanting one anyways. Got a pretty good deal on it, esp considering the shipping. GET UP Cigar.com !!
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    Troutman59:
    The A.J. corona sampler is very well worth it. The MOW Ruination was absolutely fantastic. I would love a box of those.
    I really want that sampler.
    Got it! woot. I am excited.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Anybody see anything new come across?
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    The Kid:
    Nope still the same stuff
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    The Kid:
    No. It's starting to get boring. I've been on all morning wanting to pull the trigger and it's all been the same stuff since the day it started. It also takes much longer for a deal to get purchases/meet the limit.
  • Options
    J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    Yeah, I would like to see some new stuff too. I too am beginning to get bored by the same stuff. I might have to just check in on this forum and skip the sale for awhile.
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Awesome just upgrading my humidor to 120 sticks!
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Anyone see what the "Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo 10-Pack" went for or has been going for? I signed in to try and jump on it but by the time I got back it was gone.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    I did see the MOW Box Press Sampler once yesterday...wanted to pull the trigger but wanted to see how low it would go first. Was sure it would come back up, but never did....just the same of everything else.
  • Options
    CvilleE:
    I did see the MOW Box Press Sampler once yesterday...wanted to pull the trigger but wanted to see how low it would go first. Was sure it would come back up, but never did....just the same of everything else.
    I've seen that up a few times, I can't recall what it went for but I do remember thinking it was a good price. I think I need to start keeping a notebook by my computer and take note of some prices.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    danielruas:
    CvilleE:
    I've seen that up a few times, I can't recall what it went for but I do remember thinking it was a good price. I think I need to start keeping a notebook by my computer and take note of some prices.
    Seemed it was around $27-$28...should have got it, but yeah as they broaden the selection keeping a notebook handy would be the way to go.
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    danielruas:
    Anyone see what the "Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo 10-Pack" went for or has been going for? I signed in to try and jump on it but by the time I got back it was gone.
    $27 is your click guide - as soon as it hits $27, buy.......someone may bid higher though, but I have watched them come thru several times at $27.......to be safe, buy in the mid $28 range....that will only be less than 15 cents per stick more...........and you'll probably get them

• Options
    CvilleE:
    $37 or $38
  • Options
    KingoftheCove:
    danielruas:
    $27 is your click guide - as soon as it hits $27, buy.......someone may bid higher though, but I have watched them come thru several times at $27.......to be safe, buy in the mid $28 range....that will only be less than 15 cents per stick more...........and you'll probably get them

Awesome thanks for the heads up
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    KingoftheCove:
    CvilleE:
    $37 or $38

I finally jumped on one of these myself this weekend. Cant wait for it to get here!
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I have made some great purchases on the sprint sale. CA Intenso 10 pack for $20, 10 pack of MOW Ruination for $25 and a 12 stick PDR sampler for $22. This is a bargain buyers dream site.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    I have made some great purchases on the sprint sale. CA Intenso 10 pack for $20, 10 pack of MOW Ruination for $25 and a 12 stick PDR sampler for $22. This is a bargain buyers dream site.
    Thats great fla-gypsy!! I'm hoping we start seeing some new items soon
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    The Kid:
    fla-gypsy:
    Thats great fla-gypsy!! I'm hoping we start seeing some new items soon

Thats awesome Fla-gypsy! I keep missing those deals you listed there. LOL. In the wrong place at the wrong time. Ah well, next time they roll around.

But as The Kid said, would be nice to see some other goodies come through.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watch the sprint on my iPhone and I can sit and watch for an hour and nothing I want pops up, but if I click away for 5 minutes 3 things I want will show show sold when I get back!!!

Then occasionally I'll see what I want, and as soon as I click to make a bid my someone will call...before I can hit ignore it's SOLD!!!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    dbeckom:
    I watch the sprint on my iPhone and I can sit and watch for an hour and nothing I want pops up, but if I click away for 5 minutes 3 things I want will show show sold when I get back!!!

Then occasionally I'll see what I want, and as soon as I click to make a bid my someone will call...before I can hit ignore it's SOLD!!!

LOL feel your pain I drove 120 miles with my phone attached to the visor. my little lady wasn't inpressed.
  • Options
    djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    Love the new site, but after watching it constantly I am tired of seeing 5 Vegas sticks. haha! :)
  • Options
    I finally pulled the trigger on a tenner of Diesel Unlimited for about $27. Clicked 'Buy Now', and it took me to a second screen. Less than 1/2 second later, the page was gone and it reset! It wasn't humanly possible for me to click 'confirm' in the time it gave me. Does it do that with every item, or just if you let it wind down to the very edge? I thought it would give me at least a few seconds to click Confirm.
  • Options
    Unthought_Known:
    I finally pulled the trigger on a tenner of Diesel Unlimited for about $27. Clicked 'Buy Now', and it took me to a second screen. Less than 1/2 second later, the page was gone and it reset! It wasn't humanly possible for me to click 'confirm' in the time it gave me. Does it do that with every item, or just if you let it wind down to the very edge? I thought it would give me at least a few seconds to click Confirm.
    If you see something you like, you should click "Buy Now" right away, then when you get to the next screen, you can wait and lcick confirm at the last second, and you're good to go.
    It helps if you have an idea what the reserve price for your item is, or if you know what price will make you happy, and when it gets threre, click Confirm.
    The Diesels come thru pretty regularly, so you'll get another chance.

• Options
    SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    fla-gypsy:
    What a deal on the MoWRuin!! I hope they put it up again and often. I see one that just sold maybe 15 offers back. Must have have missed it by 3 hours or so!
  • Options
    KingoftheCove:
    Unthought_Known:
    If you see something you like, you should click "Buy Now" right away, then when you get to the next screen, you can wait and lcick confirm at the last second, and you're good to go.
    It helps if you have an idea what the reserve price for your item is, or if you know what price will make you happy, and when it gets threre, click Confirm.
    The Diesels come thru pretty regularly, so you'll get another chance.

Interesting. I figured I would be locked in when I hit 'Buy Now'. I didn't know it would continue to decrease.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Schrooz:
    fla-gypsy:
    What a deal on the MoWRuin!! I hope they put it up again and often. I see one that just sold maybe 15 offers back. Must have have missed it by 3 hours or so!
    I have been planning my watches to late at night (still competing against west coasters who will spend more) and very early morning (around 5 am eastern, much less likely to get a quick trigger brother keeping the price up)
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    How much is the 90+ Rated super sampler going for? Those AB MAXXs are yummy.
  • Options
    scarlin:
    How much is the 90+ Rated super sampler going for? Those AB MAXXs are yummy.
    $47.......click Confirm as soon as it hits $47....I forgot if it's low $47 or hi $47......but it's $47.......to be safe, pull the trigger at low $48.....at the most it will cost you a nickel per stick more than the reserve price.