Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I had a Ruination about 2030 hours last night with the old labeling. That thing was stout and the last 2 inches just incredible on the retrohale.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Well today being my boy's birthday, some of the old timers on here will know its time for me to light up one of my Padron Family Reserve 45s. Gonna pair with JW Blue.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    Well today being my boy's birthday, some of the old timers on here will know its time for me to light up one of my Padron Family Reserve 45s. Gonna pair with JW Blue.
    Couldn't comprehend a better combo, and happy birthday to your son Krieg! Hope he has many many many more to come, and you along with him!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Krieg:
    Couldn't comprehend a better combo, and happy birthday to your son Krieg! Hope he has many many many more to come, and you along with him!
    Thanks buddy

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Nothing to thank man, like I've been saying since the day I introduced myself to you guys (probably too much truth be told) is that family is the single biggest blessing and should be respected and cherished above all other things, I'm just glad you get to celebrate such a special thing with your son, it's quite the gift in and of itself! To many many more BOTL!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    rynerryner Posts: 14
    Its 2.37am over here in Singapore and I just got home from a 5 day holiday in Bangkok (5 Stogie-less days, THE HORROR).

Got a very pleasant surprise though, found a nice brown cupboard parcel containing my first spoils of the Cigarsprint.

Currently sitting down and typing this post, with a Man O War Robusto (lighted this puppy up ROTT), with a glass of Cointreau on the rocks.

Fantastic smoke and getting a kick in the gut, probably due to my body purging all the nicotine out over the past 5 days, either that or I'm getting soft. :P

But... I have tasted a well rested Man o War before and this baby just pales in comparison, gonna let it rest for a couple of months before I light another one.

Cheers guy.

• Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Currently a Queseda Espana
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Kristoffs. Lots of Kristoffs.
  • Options
    Mike, WAY cool bro! So happy for you and Happy early birthday man!!! Smoke a few for us BOTL stuck here while you're up there smoking candy!!
  • Options
    Nestor Miranda Special Selection
  • Options
    Just finished off a Cain 460 Maduro courtesy of FTG's bomb while sitting on the banks of the river near my house with the Mrs. -- Great evening, magical 'gar :)
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Just finished up a diesel unlimited x. I just cracked the seal on a box I bought when they first came out, so its just shy of 1 year. Rest definitely does this cigar good. Looking forward to seeing what actual age will do to it.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Mike, WAY cool bro! So happy for you and Happy early birthday man!!! Smoke a few for us BOTL stuck here while you're up there smoking candy!!
    Dude, they were out of my maduros in the corona size, so I ended up buying a box of Sumatran coronas instead. I've had this blend in the robusto before and it's quite good, so I trust the corona won't disappoint. I got a couple more maduro churchills, so you'll be getting one of them to try. On a side note, the GC Signature series is the $HIT!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Out back enjoying a Tat. Verocu Tubo and a little Appleton Est. Watching the deer stroll by.
  • Options

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    olor fuerte belicoso
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    is that the penguin by that yellow card? lol
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    Krieg:
    Not sure about the penguin, but I'd recognize Lightning McQueen anywhere. Oh yeah, nice looking Family Reserve by the way ;-)

That's from like a birthday box or something, right? My kids are 3 and 5, but I don't think it's too late to start something like that. Enjoy bro!
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Just finished a Camacho Triple Maduro-Nice
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having a diesel unlimited.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Tatuaje TAA. A little gritty, sweet and dirty. One of the better recent Tats IMO. Has some similarities to the Pork Tenderloin and BREX for sure, but isn't as bold and complex. Potential with age. Pick these up. Probably the most widely available limited release Tats of late, and quite good.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    VSG Eclipse, smooth....
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    J. Fuego Origen original
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Vega Fina.
    ok but not what i want out of a cigar.
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Montecristo #4
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Mow pa after dinner
  • Options
    Heavy:
    jj20030:
    Krieg:
    Not sure about the penguin, but I'd recognize Lightning McQueen anywhere. Oh yeah, nice looking Family Reserve by the way ;-)

That's from like a birthday box or something, right? My kids are 3 and 5, but I don't think it's too late to start something like that. Enjoy bro!
    lol, that's Sir Topp'em Hat! (Thomas the Train) lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Had a Opus X Maduro El Escorpion last night. Got 4 and am aging the other 3. Let me tell you. I have a *** load of opus x but I'm not a huge fan. I get them to age and experiment with them to see if I end up liking them the more age they have on them. This Opus X Maduro was **** i n g awesome! I nubbed it! I want more. Can't afford more. Too bad too. After that I moved to a Man or War Ruination Perfecto. This was the best ruination I have ever had. Good draw, burn, taste, etc... Normally they are not my cup of tea.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    90 Mile reserva selecta