Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    bandyt09:
    A box of My Father Commemorative 911Cigars by Jamie Garcia Blend 343 10th Anniversary (only 343 20ct boxes made).

In tribute to the fallen heroes of 9/11 and in the spirit of rememberance, honor and hope My Father Cigar Company and Casa De Montecristo join to commemorate the 10th Anniversay of the 343 fllen Firefighters of 9/11. Presenting our special limited production blend of My Father Cigars with 9 Ecuadorian Habano Rosado (binder on this is a 1996 Corojo) and 11 Nicaraguan Habano Oscuro in each box. Each cigars is a 5 1/2" X 54 Toro.

Onto the pictures........

Wow that is fantastic, what a great tribute. Those sticks look fantastic.
    Very Nice Man!! Love the Box design
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    90+ Irishman:
    So the one NOT in the coffin is the Super Belicoso Maduro, and the Coffin is the BBMF 2010 Release :)
    When you have one, let me know what you think. I had the El Escorpion and I really liked it a lot. I just got my 4 Super Belicosos in today and am waiting on 4 BBMFs. I wish I could afford more but at $40 a pop it just hurts too much. I wanted to try the smaller ring guages also. Because of this I will probably have to push my GoF Serie B boxes back till next year.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll let you know my friend, but it will be a while lol. I'll let you know regardless though :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Got some great sticks from two great dudes!! From the Irishman
    Photobucket
    Next up from BigT
    Photobucket
    Thanks Guys
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got my opusx el escorpion maduro from the beard
  • Options
    No problem my friend, hope you enjoy em my friend! Glad to pick up anything you need my friend :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Just picked up a box of Perdomo Reserve Champagne Noir at the Havana Smoke Shop, Fantastic cigars!!
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Today I got hit by 3 great BOTLs. 2 of them were blind trades and the third was from my wish list. The first package was a blind trade from Joshvoigt. As you can see, this brother hit me with some phenomenal sticks. It's hard to consider this guy a noob because he has thousands of posts on a sister forum. However, I took a chance and it paid off huge. If you get a chance to do business with Josh, jump on it. image The second trade was with a brother that we all know and love. None other than BigT06. I have been wanting to trade with Todd for several weeks, I just didn't have the balls to do it. Finally, when I had the opportunity I was more than willing. As you can see, I fell right into his bear trap. As you know, Todd is a very valuable member of these forums. A message to all the noobs out there: If you are ever lucky enough to trade with Todd do whatever you have to do, but git-r-done. Thanks Todd. image The last package I received today was from my wish list. When Jamie PM'd me and told me he was sending something special, I thought "Yeah, right." Little did I know that he was going to hit me with this all-star cast, topped off by a RyJ ISOM. Jamie, I really appreciate the sticks and...I am going to get you motha. image
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Wow Greg, what a great bunch of cigars you got today. The bar is continually being raised around here.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Wow Greg, what a great bunch of cigars you got today. The bar is continually being raised around here.
    I couldn't agree with you more. Even better than that, you should see the Black and Milds that I got rid of to get these beauties.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    greg2648:
    Today I got hit by 3 great BOTLs. 2 of them were blind trades and the third was from my wish list. The first package was a blind trade from Joshvoigt. As you can see, this brother hit me with some phenomenal sticks. It's hard to consider this guy a noob because he has thousands of posts on a sister forum. However, I took a chance and it paid off huge. If you get a chance to do business with Josh, jump on it. image The second trade was with a brother that we all know and love. None other than BigT06. I have been wanting to trade with Todd for several weeks, I just didn't have the balls to do it. Finally, when I had the opportunity I was more than willing. As you can see, I fell right into his bear trap. As you know, Todd is a very valuable member of these forums. A message to all the noobs out there: If you are ever lucky enough to trade with Todd do whatever you have to do, but git-r-done. Thanks Todd. image The last package I received today was from my wish list. When Jamie PM'd me and told me he was sending something special, I thought "Yeah, right." Little did I know that he was going to hit me with this all-star cast, topped off by a RyJ ISOM. Jamie, I really appreciate the sticks and...I am going to get you motha. image
    Greg, I cannot believe that I forgot to throw a My Father in there for you! How did I overllok that?!?

not to worry, situation will be rectified, my friend.

glad the rest made it out there, enjoy!
  • Options
    A My Father????? Are you trying to embarras me or what? If you send me any more sticks from this trade, I will bomb the F.. out of you. lol. I will make The Joker and All of the Young Guns look like school girls. You will beg for my mercy. Please think twice, my friend. I love you, man. lol.
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gurkha Cigarnivore No. 3 Sampler - 18 Cigars won for $40, YEAH ME!!
  • Options
    greg2648:
    A My Father????? Are you trying to embarras me or what? If you send me any more sticks from this trade, I will bomb the F.. out of you. lol. I will make The Joker and All of the Young Guns look like school girls. You will beg for my mercy. Please think twice, my friend. I love you, man. lol.
    You're my boy, blue.

The Young Gun and the Joker ARE schoolgirls. Real men just come straight out with it and bomb folks.

hell, I'll even let you know it's coming... Hey, Greg, you got a My Father headed your way when the P.O. opens up Tuesday... now you know ;)
  • Options
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    You're my boy, blue.

The Young Gun and the Joker ARE schoolgirls. Real men just come straight out with it and bomb folks.

hell, I'll even let you know it's coming... Hey, Greg, you got a My Father headed your way when the P.O. opens up Tuesday... now you know ;)
    You need to contact your town crier. Let him know to make sure the air-raid sirens are working. It would be unfortunate if any innocent women and children get hurt. I will contact my munitions dump to make sure that I have plenty to spare. This will be an attack of epic proportions. Survivor probability is zero. I emplore you to reconsider. Stay healthy my friend
  • Options
    greg2648:
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    You're my boy, blue.

You need to contact your town crier. Let him know to make sure the air-raid sirens are working. It would be unfortunate if any innocent women and children get hurt. I will contact my munitions dump to make sure that I have plenty to spare. This will be an attack of epic proportions. Survivor probability is zero. I emplore you to reconsider. Stay healthy my friend
    I already said it was headed your way. I'm a man of my word. Guess since I gotta drive to the post office anyways, I might as well make some room in my humi... GAME ON
  • Options
    greg2648:
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    You're my boy, blue.

F**K... I think you are both going to be in some serious pain... Greg doesn't screw around and *** with you, he will just flat f**k KILL you! And BigT06....... well he'll just drop you a$$ like a sack of potatoes! This is gonna be fun.... REAL fun!
  • Options
    EDIT: Sorry double post
  • Options
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    You're my boy, blue.

I already said it was headed your way. I'm a man of my word. Guess since I gotta drive to the post office anyways, I might as well make some room in my humi... GAME ON
    While this will give me no pleasure, I must accept your invitation to this duel. I have honed my skills over the last 4 weeks and I feel like I am up to the task. Do you accept freight packages?
  • Options
    greg2648:
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    You're my boy, blue.

While this will give me no pleasure, I must accept your invitation to this duel. I have honed my skills over the last 4 weeks and I feel like I am up to the task. Do you accept freight packages?
    LMAO. This is gonna be fun.
  • Options
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    You're my boy, blue.

LMAO. This is gonna be fun.
    When the smoke clears, it is my sincerest hope that we can remain Brothers. However, I must make an example of you. An example that will studied and disected for years to come. In the Mid-West we refer to this as an "old fashioned horse-c*cking". Prepare yourself.
  • Options
    howtobasshowtobass Posts: 589
    Photobucket
  • Options
    howtobass:
    Photobucket
    Brother that's gorgeous, congrats and enjoy it!!!
  • Options
    Came home from last night's herf two really nice lancero's courtesy of j0z3r and bandy.

But I also forced myself to buy some tubo's from the B&M because it's a great place, great owner, good sticks:

Then I came home to some packages on my porch from ccom and sister. Don't know wtf to put these Cuba Libres, Sol Cubano's, Trinidad's, and AB Black Market's. He'p!

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I can help find room for a few black markets :)
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Threats
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    Threats
    lol!
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    A massive hangover courtesy of a Beer Tasting and the bars of Champaign-Urbana...
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    illinoisgolf99:
    A massive hangover courtesy of a Beer Tasting and the bars of Champaign-Urbana...
    Same thing here. Courtesy Guinness Extra Stout and Guinness Foreign Extra Stout.
  • Options
    howtobasshowtobass Posts: 589
    90+ Irishman:
    howtobass:
    Photobucket
    Brother that's gorgeous, congrats and enjoy it!!!

Thanks! I bought it to smoke it on my birthday tomorrow! WOOHOO!