Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    howtobasshowtobass Posts: 589
    Just finished smoking a fonseca. It's been the woodiest of tastes so far for me, yet nice.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Gonna fire up a PDR Capa Osucra courtesy of dowjr1... Dan saw my review of the Capa Madura and was curious what I would think of the Capa Oscura, so he sent me one... no doubt, Dan one of the best forum members around... I'll post a review later also...
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Lit up a Gran Habano Vintage 2002 with about 18 months on it while reading A Storm of Swords.. Not a bad Sunday afternoon! And the coffee makes a nice compliment.
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    601 Red Rabito
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Macanudo Court- Was very nice
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    world series on, cold budlight and fixing to fire up a hoyo de monterrey dark sumatra media noche
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    5 Vegas Cask Strength.
  • Options
    jkallen83jkallen83 Posts: 142
    went to a local store with nearly no selection and picked up 2 to hold me over till my cigarspringsale cigars arrive.

right now smoking a Romeo y Julieta 1875. its aight i guess.

also got a CAO Gold
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    La Riqueza No. 5
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    5 Vegas Cask Strength.
    That is a great smoke, glad you're enjoying it :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    world series on, cold budlight and fixing to fire up a hoyo de monterrey dark sumatra media noche
    That is the only cigar my wife has taken a little try of and actually enjoyed.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    LP undercrown at the B&M. Laptop open. No one else in here. Watching the World Series on a 42 inch flat screen.
  • Options
    bigharpoon:
    jj20030:
    That is the only cigar my wife has taken a little try of and actually enjoyed.
    yup, almost to the nub!
  • Options
    allsmokedup:
    La Riqueza No. 5

Damn, that was good! Strong little ***, reminded me of the MoW PA, which I love.
  • Options
    1 more a h. upmann black gold with a sierra nevada torpedo
  • Options
    allsmokedup:
    allsmokedup:
    La Riqueza No. 5

Damn, that was good! Strong little ***, reminded me of the MoW PA, which I love.
    Wow, was it really that strong? I never heard of that cigar being such a powerful stick. The PA is almost too much for me, but I'm still interested in exploring more Tatuaje stuff.
  • Options
    MonteWhite:
    allsmokedup:
    allsmokedup:
    La Riqueza No. 5

Wow, was it really that strong? I never heard of that cigar being such a powerful stick. The PA is almost too much for me, but I'm still interested in exploring more Tatuaje stuff.

Well, not quite, some exaggeration... It did remind me of the PA though, maybe a little lighter version. It wasn't that way the whole stick, just at a few points near the middle. Spicy, leathery goodness. This was my first Tatuaje, though I do love DPG's work.
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Tatuaje Havana VI with a Guinness...I don't recommend the pairing
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    got the urge to run to the local shop and say pick something out for me. Guy comes back with a Perdomo Reserve- Champagne Noir.

sooooo friggin delicious. I loved it, no after taste, wonderful draw, smooth. Best stick I have had to date.
  • Options
    DPG My Father is bout to get sacrificed.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    allsmokedup:
    MonteWhite:
    allsmokedup:
    allsmokedup:
    La Riqueza No. 5

Well, not quite, some exaggeration... It did remind me of the PA though, maybe a little lighter version. It wasn't that way the whole stick, just at a few points near the middle. Spicy, leathery goodness. This was my first Tatuaje, though I do love DPG's work.
    Interesting. I have always felt the La Ricky was more in the straight medium category, and certainly at the milder end of the Tatuaje spectrum.

Partagas 898 Varnished NOV09
  • Options
    Ashton VSG Tres Mystic as a night cap. Been a good cigar day today.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I had a J. Fuego Origen original on my way to work... prob gonna be a Padilla 68 for the ride home... yep, definitely... it's the only one left in my herf-a-dor. lol
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Dogs birthday so I spent some morning time with her. Had one of these to share with her while she was sleeping on my lap.

• Options
    lcpleel:
    Dogs birthday so I spent some morning time with her. Had one of these to share with her while she was sleeping on my lap.

Great looking pics Isaac, and your girl is pretty! What type of breed is she?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    howtobasshowtobass Posts: 589
    Bout to go smoke a 5 Vegas 'A' after i finish eating..... Looks delicious.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    90+ Irishman:
    lcpleel:

Great looking pics Isaac, and your girl is pretty! What type of breed is she?
    bull terrier... or maybe a mini bull ter. I can't tell the size from the pic... nothing for reference. They are awesome dogs. I've wanted one for years. Smart, loyal, tough as nails.
  • Options
    Todd, now that you say that it makes sense and I can see it... beautiful girl honestly and I bet she is very protective and territorial over Isaac.... love those types of dogs, they aren't pets anymore, they become companions and I love that!
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    5 Vegas Cask Strength. Two in A row in case I missed something.