Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Enjoying listening to the rain and a La Riquesa #4.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    jkallen83:
    new to the forum with only a couple posts. got a gurkha/rocky patel sampler should be here tomorrow from the cigar spring sale. but im glad to add to this post and say for tonight i have in my hand a CAO Gold.
    Welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Having a Romeo y Julieta 1875, compliments of 90+Irishman, aka Brett, aka Bombdiculous.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    t_evan50:
    Enjoying listening to the rain and a La Riquesa #4.
    I like that,,good stick too!
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    San Lotano habano.
  • Options
    Berger & Argenti mooch, not my cup o tea
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Enjoying a San Lotano Oval while surfing the forum. Ordered a box of San Lotano Habano today also.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    Having a Romeo y Julieta 1875, compliments of 90+Irishman, aka Brett, aka Bombdiculous.
    Preciate the compliments and kind words my honored brother! Hope you are doing well, that 1875 has got some age on it and I kept it well conditioned so it should be a fairly enjoyable and tasty treat my friend :) Hope you and the fiance'/kiddo are all doing spectacular, all of you along with the brothers are in my thoughts and prayers! BTW... where the HECK do I get more Kristoffs????? No one I know around here has them, sells them, or has access and they are fast becoming my very fav maduros... you rat you totally got me, hook line and sinker!!! Thanks though Mike for introducing me to such a fantastic line of sticks... absolutely falling in love with these things and only have that (lonsdale or slim churchill??) left from Kris. Great sticks! -- Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    nica libre
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Started with a LHC original. Good, but a bit one dimensional. Love it in the corona size, but the torpedo kinda bored me.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    rwheelwright:
    dbeckom:
    Fired up a Graycliff Limitada 2010 (only my 2nd stick in 8 days!)...I tossed it after the first third! I have yet to have a Graycliff that wow'd me. an I missing something?
    No, I think they are over priced for the most part. I did like the G2 Turbo and one of the limitadas. I thought the expresso and double expresso were ok, the 1666 was ok, the professional was ok and the regular G2 was ok. I haven't had any others.
    I've only had the one Limitada, a few of the Professional Blue Labels, and a G2 Turbo. IMO, the professional was the worst of the bunch. The G2 Turbo was not bad, and would've probably been better if I'd have let it rest a bit longer. I do want to revisit the Turbo and try the regular G2 eventually.
    I have some aged g2 regular ones. I didnt like them at all when I first had them so I took all the cello off and they have been laying against cedar for almost 3 yrs. Same thing with some of the CI Graycliff blends.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Was it the Connecticut or Maduro? IMO the Maduro was the best by far!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    rwheelwright:
    dbeckom:
    Fired up a Graycliff Limitada 2010 (only my 2nd stick in 8 days!)...I tossed it after the first third! I have yet to have a Graycliff that wow'd me. an I missing something?
    No, I think they are over priced for the most part. I did like the G2 Turbo and one of the limitadas. I thought the expresso and double expresso were ok, the 1666 was ok, the professional was ok and the regular G2 was ok. I haven't had any others.
    I've only had the one Limitada, a few of the Professional Blue Labels, and a G2 Turbo. IMO, the professional was the worst of the bunch. The G2 Turbo was not bad, and would've probably been better if I'd have let it rest a bit longer. I do want to revisit the Turbo and try the regular G2 eventually.
    I like the Crystal limitadas, but I don't really care for the rest of the line that I've tried so far...
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    Was it the Connecticut or Maduro? IMO the Maduro was the best by far!
    It was a maduro robusto.. It devloped more into my liking during the last third, but didnt really do it for me, I will revisit after some age, but not on my buy list at this point...
  • Options
    howtobasshowtobass Posts: 589
    Just finished smoking a 5 vegas gold. I felt like a damn fog machine i was blowing so much smoke. I noticed it burned faster than usual and had a "squishy" feeling to it... was this just not rolled tight enough? and was that why I was pulling so much smoke? The draw was very easy... am I on the right track? Still a good smoke though. =0)
  • Options
    Padron 3000 Maduro, got it from B&M, looked like a twig off a tree, bumpy, and irregular shaped (NOT STRAIGHT!!!) but it tasted great!
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Padilla 68.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cold budlight got the world series on and fixing to fire up a arturo fuente double chateau maduro
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    jj20030:
    cold budlight got the world series on and fixing to fire up a arturo fuente double chateau maduro

can you guys close this out please...
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AJGARLETT:
    jj20030:

can you guys close this out please...
    you know its going 7 since they coulda had that game last night
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Puros Indios Viejo, Media Corona
  • Options
    Rocky Patel Renaissance
  • Options
    Ate a nice steak, now enjoying a San Lotano Habano....
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    The Kid:
    Ate a nice steak, now enjoying a San Lotano Habano....
    I had two chili cheese dogs from 7-11 before my Puros Indios Viejo. Know your jealous, lol.
  • Options
    RP The Edge maddy. Still my fav RP by far...

punched it with my new .45 bullet punch from Flash318... that thing works great! Thanks brother!
  • Options
    Now on to a GHV2002 robusto.
  • Options
    ...and NOW... LHC OF. Good stick.
  • Options
    BigT06:
    GEEEEZ! Smoke much?! lol I wish I had freakin time. I havent smoked in almost a week =[.
  • Options
    JSaint:
    BigT06:
    GEEEEZ! Smoke much?! lol I wish I had freakin time. I havent smoked in almost a week =[.
    When my wife goes to sleep early, I smoke in my office... she hates it... BUT

it's easier to say sorry than ask permission... that's what I hear. lol
  • Options
    BigT06:
    JSaint:
    BigT06:
    When my wife goes to sleep early, I smoke in my office... she hates it... BUT

it's easier to say sorry than ask permission... that's what I hear. lol
    lol awesome. I would get destroyed if I did that. Sorry wouldnt cover what kind of ass whooping the gf can deliver.