Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Jeebus Todd, that is one helluva mail day. Congrats on the pickup.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Great acquisitions guys. Hell of a haul there Todd and really like that humidor scarlin and have looked at that one myself.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Today I received my end of a blind trade with SCarlin. Spencer hit me with 8 great sticks, including a couple that I've never even seen before. Spencer is a trading maniac and if you have not traded with him yet, do so. You won't be disappointed. Thank you for the trade, Spencer, and I look forward to our next deal.

• Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Got an amazing bomb/gift from y2pascoe. Totally unexpected, but greatly appreciated. Thanks again Mike.

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Received my mooch today from Chemforever and what a selection. If you brothers aren't mooching or trading with Phil you best get on the ball.

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Received my mooch today from Chemforever and what a selection. If you brothers aren't mooching or trading with Phil you best get on the ball.

Nice work Phil,, unfamiliar with that stick on the right...:O)
  • Options
    CvilleE:
    Got an amazing bomb/gift from y2pascoe. Totally unexpected, but greatly appreciated. Thanks again Mike.

NIce Hit!!!!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kevin ( 415 ) gave me a smackdown imageimage
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    For some reason mail came early today and jasonusa hit me with the winnings of the movie trivia pass. BeholdPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Nice winnings slick!
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    The Kid:
    MTuccelli:

Nice work Phil,, unfamiliar with that stick on the right...:O)
    You should try it....especially as a second or third stick it isn't bad. Thought I would spread to love!
  • Options
    fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    a 250.00 cigar.com gift cert.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    MTuccelli:

Just so you know the Monte is and afrique so quite a bit different from the original, it has a nice cameroon wrapper.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    fuentejps:
    Let The Beard stretch that card out for you.
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    ladies and gentlemen, can we please have a moment of silence for the people in alexandria who lost their lives from the explosion that occurred near richmond highway today. police say the suspect responsible for this is wes western. slickric sent wes a blind five trade and wes decided he had had enough. the destruction is below!Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
  • Options
    fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    already being done :)
    Marker:
    fuentejps:
    Let The Beard stretch that card out for you.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169

• Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I got a PS3 for my birthday. Only a couple years late mom, but now I have a blu-ray player. Thought that counts right? Going to need to get some games. Anyone has some never gonna play again games lying around let me know. Mostly looking for the Final Fantasy type games and Disgea if someone has them.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    zeebra:
    imageimageimage
    Wow!!!
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    RP Decade, RP Olld World, Tatuaje TAA
  • Options
    Cab of DPG Blue Preferidos, which are fantastic rott. 5 DPG Blue corona gorda, exquisito I think is the name. 2 EP Carrillo Elencos Acto Mayor...otherwise know as a torpedo.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Cab of DPG Blue Preferidos, which are fantastic rott. 5 DPG Blue corona gorda, exquisito I think is the name. 2 EP Carrillo Elencos Acto Mayor...otherwise know as a torpedo.
    i hear the DPG blue ages amazingly well.
    i wouldnt know though... i cant seem to keep them around long enough.
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I picked up a a RP vintage 2008 cameroon and I picked up a RP Edicion Unica May 28th, 2011. From Box 11 out of 500. Apparently the Unica is RP newest line and RP himself claims its the best hes ever made. So good that the B&M bought The first 11 boxes and have gone through 5 already (100 in each).
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    j0z3r:
    I managed about 18 months...have two left of that batch and they've been pretty good. They definitely stand up well to the time, I can see them doing 3-4 years with no problem. Now that I've tried the Preferido, I'd like to pick up a cab with the express purpose of putting them away for a few years.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    kuzi16:
    j0z3r:
    I managed about 18 months...have two left. They definitely stand up well to the time, I can see them doing 3-4 with no problem. Now that I've tried the Preferido, I'd like to pick up a cab with the express purpose of putting them away for a few years.
    maybe a split?
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    j0z3r:
    kuzi16:
    j0z3r:
    I managed about 18 months...have two left. They definitely stand up well to the time, I can see them doing 3-4 with no problem. Now that I've tried the Preferido, I'd like to pick up a cab with the express purpose of putting them away for a few years.
    maybe a split?
    Can't do a split right now, but I'd be up for it at a future date.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    kuzi16:
    j0z3r:
    kuzi16:
    j0z3r:
    maybe a split?
    Can't do a split right now, but I'd be up for it at a future date.
    agreed. i figured it would be a while out considering you just got a few
  • Options
    slickric:
    ladies and gentlemen, can we please have a moment of silence for the people in alexandria who lost their lives from the explosion that occurred near richmond highway today. police say the suspect responsible for this is wes western. slickric sent wes a blind five trade and wes decided he had had enough. the destruction is below!Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Damn for a moment there I was about ready to check the news!!!! Ha Nice one!!!!!