Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

TheDailyCigar Blog Contest

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    lol you guys are cracking me up! I'm glad everyone is having fun with this as that's what I was hoping would happen
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Bumping this thread to the top! The Kristoff needs your vote.....lol!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Bumping this thread to the top! The AB Trilogy needs your vote....and no lol cause i am serious!.....j/k lol

MTuccelli:
    Bumping this thread to the top! The AB Trilogy needs your vote....and no lol cause i am serious!.....j/k lol

ROFL!!!!
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:

ROFL!!!!
    Hey brother if i win I will split the prize with you and you can have the Opus X.....deal?

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:

ROFL!!!!
    Hey brother if i win I will split the prize with you and you can have the Opus X.....deal?

Why am I left out???
    MTuccelli:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:

ROFL!!!!

Deal!
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:

ROFL!!!!

Deal!
    I call Red card and a penalty kick.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:

ROFL!!!!

Deal!
    Damnit Jim,, Why didnt I think of that!!!!
    Man this is getting good lol
    The Kid:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:

ROFL!!!!

Deal!
    Us Italians are born with a slightly larger brain, this gives up a big advantage to think quickly in making deals. So you see Rudy you really didn't have a chance against my superior larger brain

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    The Kid:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:

ROFL!!!!

Deal!
    Us Italians are born with a slightly larger brain, this gives up a big advantage to think quickly in making deals. So you see Rudy you really didn't have a chance against my superior larger brain

I had a 1/4 of a chance...lol
    lcpleel:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:

ROFL!!!!

Deal!
    Sorry, guess he seen a deal had to be made since he thinks the Kristoff is a winner!!!!! LOL
    CvilleE:
    lcpleel:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:

ROFL!!!!

Deal!
    Sorry, guess he seen a deal had to be made since he thinks the Kristoff is a winner!!!!! LOL
    you just can't fight the power of a superior Italian brain....do you have my shipping info?

• 415415 Posts: 951
    lcpleel:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:

ROFL!!!!

Deal!
    well whoever gets the opus better smoke it and let me know how it is. i put it in the contest because it looked to nice for me to smoke.
    415:
    lcpleel:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:

ROFL!!!!

Deal!
    well whoever gets the opus better smoke it and let me know how it is. i put it in the contest because it looked to nice for me to smoke.
    Kevin stop buying them when your not going to smoke them!
    415:
    lcpleel:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:

ROFL!!!!

Deal!
    D@mn really? It almost got "misplaced" at my house because it looked so good lol

For the record I'm joking you guys know I'd never do something like that

lcpleel:
    415:
    lcpleel:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:

ROFL!!!!

Deal!
    Don't we all do that to a certain extent though? lol
    lcpleel:
    415:
    lcpleel:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:

ROFL!!!!

Deal!
    yeah.... i need to work on that.

i went to casa fuente over the summer with the intent of buying a bunch of the casa lanceros, but when i got there they were sold out. so i bought that to make me feel better.
    ENFIDL:
    415:
    lcpleel:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:

ROFL!!!!

Deal!
    D@mn really? It almost got "misplaced" at my house because it looked so good lol

if i win (doubt i will from the looks of the votes so far) feel free to "misplace" it in your humidor.
    415:
    ENFIDL:
    415:
    lcpleel:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:

ROFL!!!!

Deal!

if i win (doubt i will from the looks of the votes so far) feel free to "misplace" it in your humidor.
    Uh oh my battle to stay neutral just got extremely hard lol
    ENFIDL:
    415:
    ENFIDL:
    415:
    lcpleel:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:

ROFL!!!!

Deal!

Let's just make this easy and say that I won. Don't tell mike I said this
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    415:
    ENFIDL:
    415:
    lcpleel:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:

ROFL!!!!

Deal!

Let's just make this easy and say that I won. Don't tell mike I said this
    If a certain forbidden happened to to fall behind and you didn't notice then voting is over right now! ;) lol
    Make sure you guys are sharing this and getting votes anybody could still win it's very close. Here's the current rundown of votes:
    LFD - 3 votes
    Trilogy, Kristoff, Ruination and Forbidden - 2 votes
    Perdomo - 1 vote
    when is this oveR?
    6 am EST on the 23rd, so about 27 hours from now
    EVERYONE VOTE! Who wants round cigars when you got SQUARED!
    lcpleel:
    EVERYONE VOTE! Who wants round cigars when you got SQUARED!
    How's that song go....It's hip to a square....lol I dunno why I encourage this kind of behavior
    ENFIDL:
    Make sure you guys are sharing this and getting votes anybody could still win it's very close. Here's the current rundown of votes:
    LFD - 3 votes
    Trilogy, Kristoff, Ruination and Forbidden - 2 votes
    Perdomo - 1 vote
    Hey my AB Trilogy got 1 vote

Mike just give me your vote. you know you want to.