Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2011 BORK Fantasy Football League

1111213141517»

Comments

• robbyras:
    The Kid:
    robbyras:
    So I want to get the winnings out to the Division Winners asap...

Ken Light, Bombay, Young and Dangerous and Team Raptor are the division winners and they all get $40 gift certificates to Ccom...

Can each of you contact me via PM and give me the email address you want them sent to? I will get them out in the next week or so...

Thanks for playing and congrats guys!

if anyone thinks I made an error on who won the division, please let me know via PM
    Any word on these Robby?
    Gift Certs are on their way to all the division winners except Mr. Light who I believe is playing for 3rd place and potentially more money... The Beard has assured me that they will go out soon, so keep en eye on your email... PM when they arrive
    I thought I was still in the running for 3rd possibly, or is it because I lost in the first round?
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    surfingzeeko:
    robbyras:
    The Kid:
    robbyras:

Ken Light, Bombay, Young and Dangerous and Team Raptor are the division winners and they all get $40 gift certificates to Ccom...

Can each of you contact me via PM and give me the email address you want them sent to? I will get them out in the next week or so...

if anyone thinks I made an error on who won the division, please let me know via PM
    Any word on these Robby?
    Gift Certs are on their way to all the division winners except Mr. Light who I believe is playing for 3rd place and potentially more money... The Beard has assured me that they will go out soon, so keep en eye on your email... PM when they arrive
    I thought I was still in the running for 3rd possibly, or is it because I lost in the first round?
    Third place is determined by the game between the teams Rasch and I beat last week, Cohiba Red Dots and Grundle Taints.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I released my players unannounced. There was no collusion. Just gavin a little fun on the last week. Sorry if it caused a stir. Good luck John and Ken.
  • Ken Light:
    surfingzeeko:
    robbyras:
    The Kid:
    robbyras:

Any word on these Robby?
    Third place is determined by the game between the teams Rasch and I beat last week, Cohiba Red Dots and Grundle Taints.
    balls!
    Congrats and good game, Rasch! Good season all and thank you very much for putting it together Rob!!!
  • Ok I have to have a rant. What the ***! I go 11-2 with a 4 game lead on the next guy and the 8th seed knocks me out in the only week he could have, and goes on to win! bullshit *** balls **** and whatnot, *** fantasy football im never playing again. See you next year lol
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Just wanted to drop a quick note to the commish, aka The Robbyras, for handling business this season and to all the guys who played it was definetly enjoyable and nerve racking at the same time. I will spend, and have already basically planned out what I will buy with my 70 in winnings, so thanks!
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Had a good time. Learned a lot about fantasy drafting, the hard way. LOL See you guys next year.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Can all the winners PM me their email addy's and how much they won so we can get this all wrapped up?

thanks guys! It really was a fun season... probably the most enjoyable fantasy football season for me...
    I just wanted to let you guys know what you guys bought me with my winnings from the league. All for 79 bucks, was out of pocket just nine bucks.

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Bombay:
    I just wanted to let you guys know what you guys bought me with my winnings from the league. All for 79 bucks, was out of pocket just nine bucks.

Ha! NICE! that's a good looking selection of smokes!

all the Winnings have been distributed so what did the rest of you guys get? Below is a pic of what I bought with my winnings...

robbyras:
    Bombay:

Ha! NICE! that's a good looking selection of smokes!

all the Winnings have been distributed so what did the rest of you guys get? Below is a pic of what I bought with my winnings...

Took me a minute but well played my good friend, well played.
    Got mine ordered...it's on it's way...