Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Checking my e-mail and seeing I have a message from a B&M about an hour away that he has a couple of boxes of AB Rare and Fine if I am interested . Only thing is with the holidays and all I HAD NOT CHECKED MY E_MAIL IN 3 WEEKS !!! Called and they were all gone . Damnnnnn . My own damn fault . Oh well , I already got one box from him earlier anyway at least . Damn it . Note to self - check friggin e-mail everyday I dont care how damn busy I am .
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Having so much damned stuff to do and remember that I haven't got around to sending out the last few packages that I intended to send out long ago.

To anyone who receives a package from me in the next week or so... I apologize for them being so late (no I don't actually owe these packages) as I had intended to send them all out together but for various reason decided against it. Now I have a few more to send out that should have been sent before Christmas. Oh well, better late then never. Gene... keep your head up bro', one of these is definately headed your way.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    deejmemixx:
    stephen_hannibal:
    That 2011 had very few good rock albums.

you mean you dont like wanna b punk emo bands? Thats all that is out here now
    hahahaha no not a big fan of skinny Jean wearing crap.

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    laker1963:
    Having so much damned stuff to do and remember that I haven't got around to sending out the last few packages that I intended to send out long ago.

To anyone who receives a package from me in the next week or so... I apologize for them being so late (no I don't actually owe these packages) as I had intended to send them all out together but for various reason decided against it. Now I have a few more to send out that should have been sent before Christmas. Oh well, better late then never. Gene... keep your head up bro', one of these is definately headed your way.

You are the man Doug !!!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I hate trying to talk to religious people about science. My wife and I argue all the time and it pisses me off. Some things are just "proven" while others are not.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Being sick on New Year's Eve. >:0
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    My back going out on New Years Eve - what kind of **** is that???

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:

called age brother. lol hope you feel better!!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    The Sniper:

Damn, Isaac. Oh yeah, I hate YOUNG people............
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    The Sniper:

Damn, Isaac. Oh yeah, I hate YOUNG people............
    You were young once too Todd...I know that's pretty far back for you to remember, what with the Alzheimer's and all, but don't hate us for our smooth, unwrinkled skin and vitality. Big Smile [:D]
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Not being able to sleep past 7.... *** you internal clock.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    People that can't keep their mouths shut during the movies. Do you seriously need to ruin the movies for everyone else?
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hangovers
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    As a Paramedic/Fire Fighter, the one thing that really p@#$es me off would be someone pulling out in front of the apparatus, with it's lights and sirens on, and then driving two blocks up the street so they can turn left... I actually had a car refuse to pull over on a secondary road while I was en-route to a structure fire, pull into the driveway of the engulfed residence(it was his, by the way), and then question me why it took so long to get there...
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    No college football on New Year's Day.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    The dude in front of me at the Post Office this morning wreaking of straight booze at 0800.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Mine is the guy behind the counter at the post office. There are 50 people in line and 3 workers. Don't hold a personal conversation with each and every person that comes through your line. Watched him serve 3 people the 30 mins I was in there.
  • Options
    Finally getting around to trying a stick everyone has been raving about for months, and having an AWFUL experience with it. Pretty much the same feeling you get on Xmas morning when you open the box you just KNEW was the present you really really wanted - only to find socks and underwear.

• Options
    The Sniper:
    Finally getting around to trying a stick everyone has been raving about for months, and having an AWFUL experience with it. Pretty much the same feeling you get on Xmas morning when you open the box you just KNEW was the present you really really wanted - only to find socks and underwear.

what stick?
  • Options
    Was a Flying Pig. After loving both the #9 and the Undercrown, and given the hype on the T52, I expected it to be an amazing stick. So bummed.

• Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    The liberal media always adds "Former Military" to all these asshats like the guy in Utah that shot the 6 police when they raided his home. OK, so he was in for 4 years in the 90's. That has NO bearing on what happened. They might as well add "Former High School Student". Frickin' libs.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Was a Flying Pig. After loving both the #9 and the Undercrown, and given the hype on the T52, I expected it to be an amazing stick. So bummed.

Glen, you aren't the only one. I was very disappointed in it also. I have one more to give it a revisit but I am not holding my breath.
  • Options
    WafflesWaffles Posts: 63
    I hate when my cat wakes me up early on my day off, not because we didn't feed him, but because he wanted to attack the pull string to the fan over my bed.
  • Options
    Always being broke. Hopefully this is my year.
  • Options
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Always being broke. Hopefully this is my year.
    You could hit the block. Lol.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Taking a crap after eating spicy food...
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    the gut rot from the wine I drank last night still effecting me at 4:45 PM.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Taking a crap after eating spicy food...
    Asian Zing and Caribbean jerk from Buffalo wild wings... Today, I cry a little
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Steve2010:
    No college football on New Year's Day.
    Yea. That was really lame, and the Bama-LSU game is on a monday night.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    phobicsquirrel:
    Steve2010:
    I abhor driving in the middle east. Imagine the worst Stateside traffic and add:
    1. No turn signals
    2. Turning left/making a u-turn from the right hand lane
    3. Police not enforcing anything...all they're there for is to write accident reports

4. Flashing their high beams at you so they can pass you...only to cut you off so they can get off at the next exit
    5. Not tying ANYTHING down
    6. No child seats...well the stores sell them, but no one uses them

Yup they sure do know how to drive over there. Try driving in Egypt!
    Sounds like driving in Kentucky!