Home Ratings & Reviews

CigarChat LIVE every Week at RobbyRasReviews.com

CigarChat LIVE launches today at 3pm Pacific / 6pm Eastern

Today at 3pm Pacific, which is our first official try at this, we will be smoking the MOW Ruination. There is a slight twist though. I will be smoking the original double banded version with over a year on it and Logan (another cigar blogger) will fire up a more recent version. We will be posting our reviews live and taking questions and comments from any and all who care to join. We are hoping to get someone from AJ Fernandez Cigars to join us, but no promises.

So join us if you can. Fire up a Ruination and post your thoughts, smoke something else or just check in to BS...

Just Click Here and enter the chat window. Your comments will go to the moderator (me) before they are posted, so don't expect them to show up instantly.

If this goes well, we plan on making it a weekly "show" and hope to have contests and whatnot... so take some time to check it out!

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Sounds sweet!
    One God, One Truth
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Thanks Roland... it's our first try and I imagine that will lead to some comical situations, so it should be a good time... speaking of time, if you would like to join but the time doesn't work for you, let me know... we weren't too sure about timing for something like this... I'm wondering if later in the day would be better... but we'll see...
    Since I don't have the internet anywhere but work, I won't be able to participate. Maybe move it later for the eastern time prople (7ish or so) that way more people would be off and home for the western time people.
    One God, One Truth
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Regarding the time, it will be difficult no matter what times you pick, because one time zone will pretty much always been at work/eating dinner/in bed. 7 PM/10PM might be good though, or even 6/9. Right now it seems you're hitting people in that transition from work to dinner...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Good stuff man! Wish I could get in on the first one
    Ken Light:
    Regarding the time, it will be difficult no matter what times you pick, because one time zone will pretty much always been at work/eating dinner/in bed. 7 PM/10PM might be good though, or even 6/9. Right now it seems you're hitting people in that transition from work to dinner...
    yeah, i was basing the time on when my site usually gets the most hits... after 5pm pacific it dies down... most active in the AM usually, but no one will join me to smoke a ruination at 7am pacific... it's gonna be trial and error for awhile... thanks for the feedback... i think you're on to something
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    robbyras:
    Ken Light:
    yeah, i was basing the time on when my site usually gets the most hits... after 5pm pacific it dies down... most active in the AM usually, but no one will join me to smoke a ruination at 7am pacific... it's gonna be trial and error for awhile... thanks for the feedback... i think you're on to something
    That's for sure. I like my ruinations in the morning but... not 'til at least 9:00 ;)
    laker1963:
    robbyras:
    Ken Light:
    That's for sure. I like my ruinations in the morning but... not 'til at least 9:00 ;)
    you're a beast!
    We launch in an hour! so, like a scene from Jerry Mcguire... "Whoooooo's comin with me?"
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    robbyras:
    We launch in an hour! so, like a scene from Jerry Mcguire... "Whoooooo's comin with me?"
    I'll be there Rob, in my office at work so I won't be smoking one...I promise that I will have one when I get home tonight...I just hope that I don'y get interupted too much during the event...
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I was on there. Pretty f'ing kool. Thanks Rob
    thanks Greg! it has some bugs for sure, but we'll get it tightened up! not too bad for the first shot!
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    24/7/365 make it work
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    lcpleel:
    24/7/365 make it work
    This. Find a way to have a chatroom up all the time, so we can just hang out and chat all the time.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    lcpleel:
    24/7/365 make it work
    This. Find a way to have a chatroom up all the time, so we can just hang out and chat all the time.
    +1
    JHewey:
    docbp87:
    lcpleel:
    24/7/365 make it work
    +1
    that could get weird.... but it could be good for site visits... I'll check it out!
    With video of yall.
    One God, One Truth
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    docbp87:
    lcpleel:
    24/7/365 make it work
    Yeah great idea. Just hand over a new opportunity to expand Vulchor's chatroulette.com horizons.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    robbyras:
    Ken Light:
    You haven't lived until you wake up, grab a ruination and light it, while in bed, while the wife is still sleeping. Then she wakes up all mad!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    robbyras:
    Ken Light:
    unfortunately family obligations kept me from this one.

but next time you want to smoke a Ruination first thing in the morning, lemme know. I like one around 8am personally...right after a Camacho Corojo and right before my JdN DC... you know, just to get the day jumpin. lol
    BigT06:
    robbyras:
    Ken Light:

but next time you want to smoke a Ruination first thing in the morning, lemme know. I like one around 8am personally...right after a Camacho Corojo and right before my JdN DC... you know, just to get the day jumpin. lol
    sounds like a great Breakfast menu!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    robbyras:
    BigT06:
    robbyras:
    Ken Light:

sounds like a great Breakfast menu!
    Sounds MORE like an absolutely DESTROYED PALETTE, at least for a sissy boy like me! LOL

AAAAUUUURRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! TOTALLY P!SSED I missed this - stupid work!!! Please let us know how it went The RobbyRas, and please Please PLEASE tell us when you're gonna do it again!

So we are on again for Thursday. I'm pushing it back a an hour this week so we be starting at 4PM Pacific. Last week we went for about 2.5 hours so don't worry if you miss the beginning, you can still come check it out.

This week we're smoking the CAO Brazilia! So join in and fire one up, or fire up any CAO for that matter... thanks for the support fellas!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Right on. I should be able to make the end of this one at least.
    BigT06:
    Right on. I should be able to make the end of this one at least.
    SWEEET! I'm playing with the time to find something that works... seems like most of my viewers are on the East coast, so I'm trying to accommodate them without going too far... I'm thinkin 5pm Pacific might be the money... but we'll see... that will be next week...
    Already blocked off my Thursday evening, cant wait!!!
    The Sniper:
    Already blocked off my Thursday evening, cant wait!!!
    Gotta remember to pick up a Brazilia to revisit so I can share in the fun! :-)

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds great now if I can get the wife to leave me be for it.
    Looks like we may have a pretty good crowd again...