Home General Discussion
Options

Cigar Sprint Sale

Comments

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    So I just sat and watched the sprint sale site for 11.5 hours today waiting on some Uzis to come up. They finally hit and someone got them right out from under me. I wasn't quick enough on the trigger. Damnit!!
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    skweekz:
    So I just sat and watched the sprint sale site for 11.5 hours today waiting on some Uzis to come up. They finally hit and someone got them right out from under me. I wasn't quick enough on the trigger. Damnit!!
    ha ive done that before it sucks
  • Options
    SaVasSaVas Posts: 250
    For those that have had trouble staying logged in on their cell phones, are you still having trouble? So far, the past few hours I have stayed logged in, even after my first log in without issue.
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I've stayed logged in on my phone today, but for some reason now I can't log out, strange.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    skweekz:
    I keep missing the Uzis. Anyone see what they've been going for?
    I wanna say that one went for around $47!

but I can't say for sure because I missed it due to having to log in 5 f*cking times! ARRRGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
    Those, the UHC, and DPG JJ's have been on my list...and i keep missing. I'll rub it in if I get it first!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    catfishbluezz:
    BigT06:
    skweekz:

but I can't say for sure because I missed it due to having to log in 5 f*cking times! ARRRGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
    Those, the UHC, and DPG JJ's have been on my list...and i keep missing. I'll rub it in if I get it first!
    just back off the JJ Maduros... they're MINE! lol

speaking of rubbin it in... I got a box of UHC for $62! BOOM! lmao
  • Options
    BigT06:
    catfishbluezz:
    BigT06:
    skweekz:

Yeah yeah...well I got a line on both, and I'll be next in line on the UHC's. I've got a line on Uzi's...I'll elt you know if it pans out for some trade action.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    BigT06:
    catfishbluezz:
    BigT06:
    skweekz:

Yeah yeah...well I got a line on both, and I'll be next in line on the UHC's. I've got a line on Uzi's...I'll elt you know if it pans out for some trade action.
    Sounds good to me!
  • Options
    Whoever just snagged those Nub Dubs beneath me, I hate you now. LOL Waited all night and morning for those. I'm sure they'll appear again. :)
  • Options
    BigT06:
    catfishbluezz:
    BigT06:
    catfishbluezz:
    BigT06:
    skweekz:

Sounds good to me!
    I was getting coffee this morning...saw the JJ's....couldn't login in fast enough damnit!
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    I saw the uzi go for 49$ today i have been trying to get the UHC for 4 days some one was faster than me last night around 7 and beat me. =( i just had my first one last week and feel in love with it i want oh so many more.
  • Options
    Got the Nub Dub 10pk today!! Woot!!
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Enphrared:
    i saw those this morning!! congrats!! also Are you on the KS side or the MO side i use to live an hour away from kc edit: just got my box of UHC!!! i can finally close that tab!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Ok rough Drive home from Green Bay, Hit blinding snow about Madison, Finally make home hour later, unload, sit down to relax pull up sprint sale, BANG HIT 2 in a row, looking at earlier threads and i am sorry..... NAH guess not
    10 MUWAT for $45, and Sun Grown Torpedos Box for 39, will take for 2 a stick love this ccom line!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Ok rough Drive home from Green Bay, Hit blinding snow about Madison, Finally make home hour later, unload, sit down to relax pull up sprint sale, BANG HIT 2 in a row, looking at earlier threads and i am sorry..... NAH guess not
    10 MUWAT for $45, and Sun Grown Torpedos Box for 39, will take for 2 a stick love this ccom line!!!
    EXCELLENT grab on those uzi's!!!!!
  • Options
    Imgembo:
    Enphrared:
    i saw those this morning!! congrats!! also Are you on the KS side or the MO side i use to live an hour away from kc edit: just got my box of UHC!!! i can finally close that tab!
    MO side. Gratz on the UHC's! My next box purchase will probably be those.
  • Options
    I have come to the conclusion I need to join a group called CSSA -Cigar Sprint Sale Anonymous.
  • Options
    Finally I scored on a sprint sale! 10 ruination for 32...not too shabby
  • Options
    skweekz:
    get outta my head, man. Everything I try to buy, YOU try to buy. And you always win. lol

great pick up. What size did you get?
  • Options
    SaVas:
    I have come to the conclusion I need to join a group called CSSA -Cigar Sprint Sale Anonymous.
    Yeah dude...it's baaaaaad..... Next thing you know, I'm sizing up my coolidor...
  • Options
    BigT06:
    skweekz:
    get outta my head, man. Everything I try to buy, YOU try to buy. And you always win. lol

Haha that's my first ever win on there. I always get sniped at the last second. They were the robusto #1
  • Options
    skweekz:
    BigT06:
    skweekz:

Haha that's my first ever win on there. I always get sniped at the last second. They were the robusto #1
    ok, I forgive you then. I have about 25 of that size... I'm on the hunt for the robusto no.2 (6x60). Just don't but them. lol

and hey, if it ain't me beating you or you beating me... who the hell keeps beating both of us? lmao
  • Options
    BigT06:
    skweekz:
    BigT06:
    skweekz:

ok, I forgive you then. I have about 25 of that size... I'm on the hunt for the robusto no.2 (6x60). Just don't but them. lol

and hey, if it ain't me beating you or you beating me... who the hell keeps beating both of us? lmao
    I always wonder the same thing. I have the sprint sale site bookmarked on my iPhone and check it about 300 times a day. It always kills me to pull it up and see that I just missed Uzis or something else I've been waiting for to appear. Someone has a hot trigger finger. I lucked out on those Ruinations this morning because it was 3am and I was at work
  • Options
    skweekz:
    BigT06:
    skweekz:
    BigT06:
    skweekz:

I always wonder the same thing. I have the sprint sale site bookmarked on my iPhone and check it about 300 times a day. It always kills me to pull it up and see that I just missed Uzis or something else I've been waiting for to appear. Someone has a hot trigger finger. I lucked out on those Ruinations this morning because it was 3am and I was at work
    Hmmm, I've picked up Ruination belis, and #2s
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    ive been watching the sprint sale since i got home last night, missed out on half a dozen things already just by waiting a moment or two too long.....i really should stay away.
  • Options
    10 havana nobles for $35 :D
  • Options
    Dumb blind luck finally shined her majestic light upon me! I pulled up the site just to see Uzis pop up. Finally got em for 49!
  • Options
    Just made my first purchase on the sprint sale, a 10 pack of 5V 'A' in the Atomic size for $23! I really enjoyed the last A i had so i cant wait to have another!
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    taythegibs:
    Just made my first purchase on the sprint sale, a 10 pack of 5V 'A' in the Atomic size for $23! I really enjoyed the last A i had so i cant wait to have another!
    GREAT cigar after 9-12 months! I had a box of the torps that I smoked in 3 weeks. They were about 14 months and oh so delicious!
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    taythegibs:
    GREAT cigar after 9-12 months! I had a box of the torps that I smoked in 3 weeks. They were about 14 months and oh so delicious!
    i dont think these will last that long, ill need to buy another 10 or two for that...