Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Hagglers Corner (stogies for stuff)

O.K. guys, just a thought for a new thread that would maybe help out the newbs (like me) and the old timers too.

If you have extra equipment that you don't use, put them in this thread and people who need them can offer a trade of stogies or equipment you may need.

For example: i need 3 rectangle humidifiers (6"-7"L x 2"-2 1/2"W x 1/2"-3/4" H) If anyone has any of these to spare, post it here and I'll PM you with an offer!

Just a thought for some brotherly trading!!!

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Like this idea, very unique!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good idea.Wish I could help. I assume your referring to the humicare large gel rectangles.
  • Un_SubUn_Sub Posts: 210
    Rhamlin:
    Good idea.Wish I could help. I assume your referring to the humicare large gel rectangles.

Actually, I don't care what it has in it, it can be the sponge for all I care, I'm gonna crack the case open and replace the insides with heartfelt beads, I just need the cases!!!
    I gotcha, I think I've got a big sponge rectangle humidifier at home if i didnt throw it out. but I'm stuck away from home for another week. I'll have my wife check if I do I'll send you a pm maybe I can talk her into mailing it.
    Rhamlin:
    I gotcha, I think I've got a big sponge rectangle humidifier at home if i didnt throw it out. but I'm stuck away from home for another week. I'll have my wife check if I do I'll send you a pm maybe I can talk her into mailing it.

sounds good!
    bump!!!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Un_Sub:
    For example: i need 3 rectangle humidifiers (6"-7"L x 2"-2 1/2"W x 1/2"-3/4" H) If anyone has any of these to spare, post it here and I'll PM you with an offer!
    I switched to beads last fall and (I think) I still have the old foam humidifiers. I had one large one (the size I think you're looking for) and then a small round and a small travel size rectangular one.

I'll rummage through the basement tonight and let you know what I find.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv:
    Un_Sub:
    I switched to beads last fall and (I think) I still have the old foam humidifiers. I had one large one (the size I think you're looking for) and then a small round and a small travel size rectangular one.

I'll rummage through the basement tonight and let you know what I find.

Cool,Cool!!
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    This is an awesome idea! I have 3 25 count humi's that I have no use for.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
    JSaint:
    3 how did you manage that?
  • What would you like in exchange for one or two of those humi's?

While the Navy has me stationed in Morocco I have become a budding afficianado.  I have a 20ct humi that barely holds 20 robusto.  I can definately use another box.

Let me know what you are looking for.  If I don't have anything you need I can send you a token of appreciation from Morocco.

-jeff

Rhamlin:
    JSaint:
    3 how did you manage that?
    Bought those humi deals over at the sister.
    Hanibal:

What would you like in exchange for one or two of those humi's?

While the Navy has me stationed in Morocco I have become a budding afficianado.  I have a 20ct humi that barely holds 20 robusto.  I can definately use another box.

Let me know what you are looking for.  If I don't have anything you need I can send you a token of appreciation from Morocco.

-jeff

No idea really. Send me a PM with your offer.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Great idea
  • stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Un_Sub:
    Rhamlin:

Actually, I don't care what it has in it, it can be the sponge for all I care, I'm gonna crack the case open and replace the insides with heartfelt beads, I just need the cases!!!
    I have one that empty I took the sponge out of. It yours if you want it. I sent you a pm. Let me know.l
  • stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Un_Sub:
    Rhamlin:

I have one that empty I took the sponge out of. It yours if you want it. I sent you a pm. Let me know.l
    JSaint:
    If you don't get rid of one, I'll take it off your hands when we meet for some sticks of course, deciding whether to set up a " Dry Box"!!
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I am looking to buy a Ferrari 458 for 5 Lost City Piramides and a Box of AJ Side project 52cs
    scarlin:
    I am looking to buy a Ferrari 458 for 5 Lost City Piramides and a Box of AJ Side project 52cs

Man, your too late, let my Ferrari go for a box of OpusX just yesterday...Sorry Dude!!!!!
    scarlin:
    Now you have to be specific the 458 spider or 458 Italia, what color???? LOL
    MVW67:
    JSaint:
    If you don't get rid of one, I'll take it off your hands when we meet for some sticks of course, deciding whether to set up a " Dry Box"!!
    Sounds good!
    Un_Sub:
    Checked last night and I could not find them. I'm thinking they got tossed in the trash, sorry. If you can't find any and are looking for another solution for bead storage - get some of those small plastic ziploc containers, cut holes in the lid then stretch panty hose over the lid as a screen.
    (I'm pretty sure I got this from another thread but don't remember which one)

I made 3 of these for my coolidor and they work great - I even velcroed 2 of them to the lid and have not had any problems. It may be less of a hassle then trying to crack open the plastic humidifier cases too. Just throwing it out there.
    Either way, good luck on getting your beads set up. You'll be happy with the results.

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    This thread is a stroke of GENIUS in my opinion! Thanks Un Sub, great idea!

jgibv:
    Un_Sub:
    Checked last night and I could not find them. I'm thinking they got tossed in the trash, sorry. If you can't find any and are looking for another solution for bead storage - get some of those small plastic ziploc containers, cut holes in the lid then stretch panty hose over the lid as a screen.
    (I'm pretty sure I got this from another thread but don't remember which one)

I made 3 of these for my coolidor and they work great - I even velcroed 2 of them to the lid and have not had any problems. It may be less of a hassle then trying to crack open the plastic humidifier cases too. Just throwing it out there.
    Either way, good luck on getting your beads set up. You'll be happy with the results.

Hey brother, thanks for the effort man. I'll pass on the panty hose in my Humi though. I don't want my wife to start thinking it's hers!!!! Lol
    The Sniper:
    This thread is a stroke of GENIUS in my opinion! Thanks Un Sub, great idea!

Thanks Sniper, I'm just waiting for the Borks here to start trying to trade off their spouse for some stogies!!!Lol
    Un_Sub:
    Hey brother, thanks for the effort man. I'll pass on the panty hose in my Humi though. I don't want my wife to start thinking it's hers!!!! Lol
    LOL.
    No problem, sorry I couldn't help out. Now about this other idea you have....
    Un_Sub:
    Thanks Sniper, I'm just waiting for the Borks here to start trying to trade off their spouse for some stogies!!!Lol
    I may be able to work something out....what stogies are you offering up? LMFAO

jgibv:
    Un_Sub:
    LOL.
    No problem, sorry I couldn't help out. Now about this other idea you have....
    Un_Sub:
    I may be able to work something out....what stogies are you offering up? LMFAO

I've got 1 Swisher, but I don't want to get rid of it THAT bad!!!Lol Sorry!!!!
    bump
    Un_Sub:
    bump
    I still have that large foam humidifier if you need it Unsub shoot me a PM with your addy. And I'll go ahead and make a request for a 2 or 3 stick leather telescoping cigar case. Something that would hold up to 7" x 56 ring gage cigars. If anybody has one they don't use.