Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Yeah it was! That was awesome!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Tonight had some 5 Vegas Fun, I started out with 5 Vegas Limitada 2009 from October 2010 and then followed up with a 5 vegas classic from April of 2009 and ended with a 5 Vegas 'AAA' from April 2009, a great night for sticks.
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    2010 Camacho Liberty

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Had a AB Tempus last night. Great stick.
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    I highly recommend trying one of these...

Photobucket
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    AKA hybrid i pick up when i went back home for my spring break. any one know if you can pick them up from ccom? They are kind of pricey where i live at now ( 68%) tax.
  • Options
    kingdavid5kingdavid5 Posts: 293
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Alec Bradley SCR robusto from my brother. Another winner in my book.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    time for tonights fine smoke -brickhouse toro
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    time for tonights fine smoke -brickhouse toro
    I started off with one of those. Let me know what you think, I threw mine away I disliked it so much lol.

Switched to a MOW Original corona with a year under its belt. Fantastic cigar!!!
  • Options
    send all you dont want to me
  • Options
    kinda spicy and creamy to me, with a perfect burn image
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Last night I went with 3 DE trifecta...tonight I am considering 3 RP/AJ/DPG... Almost herf time!
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Another my father....running low on them now, going to have to stock back up.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    started with a dpg blue preferido, and finished with a diesel uhc corona, two favorites of mine in two new sizes.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Everybody is down in orlando tonight so im grilling up a steak and getting ready to smoke these back to back!

• Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    I have tried a very nice Cain Straight Lingero...
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Had two today.. A 5 Vegas Miami and a 5 Vegas Gold Maduro. I liked the G.M. much better.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Had two today.. A 5 Vegas Miami and a 5 Vegas Gold Maduro. I liked the G.M. much better.
    Really? i am not a fan of the gold maduro, but the Miami has been recommended to me by several people
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    I also had a 5Vegas gold maduro. It was pretty fresh, required MANY re-lights.... I will wait a couple months and see if they get any better.
  • Options
    the one...well two but the first i had had a big hole in it... i had had only 1-2 weeks in my cooler on it but i dont have too much hope for them. I do still have 5 in the bottom of my cooler that i plan on trying in a few months if they dont get sent away.
  • Options
    Katt68Katt68 Posts: 124
    I've had 3 today started the day with a nice Connecticut, then a Kristoff maduro, now a Undercrown maduro. yes my life is GOOD.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Johnny-O custom rolled short pyramid

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App big thanks to j0z3r for the hook up! That cigar was awesome!
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    2011 Satori Karma

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    2011 Satori Karma

love to hear your thoughts on this one
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Montecristo Edmundo
  • Options
    Started with a room 101 ltd...now a RP90 watching the jet mechanics tear apart the propane heater and enjoying a hefeweizen. I'm doing my civic duty to call the ambulance if they blow up the garage tonight lol image
  • Options
    America... F yeah! image
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    mi barrio
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    had a La Gloria Cubana sumatra. i think it was the 5.5 x 43 (i'm still learning sizes...). Not to be a lazy ass, but i'll just copy and paste what I tasted to BOTL Boyd haha. "I am impressed man. for me, just the right amount of spice in the sense that it's spicy but not mouth engulfing spicy (which i dont like). it's got a good balance of nuttiness, slight leather, and earthiness. there's actually this earthiness that the cigar has within the entire stick but i just cant ID it (really intriguing. its not cedar, oak, any of that... it's almost like.. semi choclate goodness w/ some type of woodiness). but man one thing about the cigars that i've had since that armada is that every one of these tastes a bit 'muddled.' that armada really skewed my view of what a clean tasting cigar is like haha. for the price, awesome stick man. thanks again brother. i'm definitely a fan." I think I want another cigar. hmm perhaps a AJ fresh roll habano corona.