Home Non Cigar Related

what did you drink today ?

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    Bells Hopslam
    That's a great beer - never had it until last fall and I discovered one of the bars nearby had it on tap. Good stuff.

Over the weekend I took out a 6-er of Bell's Third Coast Beer. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't my favorite Bell's....I liked the Hopslam and Two-Hearted Ale better than this one, but it's still certainly worth a try if you're a Bell's fan.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    3 fingers of Glenlivet Nadurra last night at the B&M
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Hayblet:
    415:
    dennisking:
    I'm more excited than I've been in a long time. A client brought me a bottle of Ardbeg Corryvreckan today. That's the fastest way to my heart. Enjoying a dram right now.
    nice. gotta love ardbeg
    Yeah thanks to Jason (I forget his name here lol) I have a lovely bottle of that as well, I think you saw all the scotch pics I posted the other day on Facebook didn't you Dennis?
    I'm not sure. Now I gotta look it up. Scotch bottles are almost as sexy as a chick in a bikini
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    The Kool-Aid
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    3 fingers of Glenlivet Nadurra last night at the B&M
    my fav Glenlivet. With a little water, it opens up quite nicely
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Glenliver Archive with a El Triunfador.
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Tonight I had Russian River Supplication, Hanssens Experimental Lambic, Great River Redband, and Boulevard Dark Truth.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • BeernfritosBeernfritos Posts: 57
    I've been doing just a tiny bit of drinking and this is the highlight of the evening, and I had to share! Outstanding Belgian beer, and only about $9 for a sixer!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Brace yourselves....
    Leinie's Creamy Dark... I know...
    Lasabar:
    Brace yourselves....
    HOLY CRAP!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Took a rip off my Zacapa 23 bottle.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    Lasabar:
    Brace yourselves....
    HOLY CRAP!
    I KNOW!
    Lasabar:
    JSaint:
    Lasabar:
    Brace yourselves....
    HOLY CRAP!
    I KNOW!
    lol. I bet that woke your taste buds up =p.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    85 degrees outside yesterday - I decided it was time to get out the Leinenkugel Summer Shandy

Downed a few of those last night - mmmmm, tastes like summer.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Last night it was Zacapa XO and a My Father LE. Great pairing. The peppery notes in each complemented each other while the sweet caramel and fruit notes in the rum contrasted well with the earthy and leathery notes in the cigar.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Not enough...yet. :D (disregard all posts I might make from this point until tomorrow...)
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Some Hangar 1 vodka and a dog rocket. Hangar 1 is amazing if you like vodka and have never had it.
    I had Ardbeg Corryvreckan and PBR last night. Slept like a baby
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    I know it make some of you purists hurl but having some JW Black with a splash of ginger ale.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    A lot.
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Water.
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photosthis is what I'm havin.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Having a few McKenzie's black cherry hard ciders to go with my RYnJ Edicion Limitada.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Rogue chocolate stout. Not happening. Tastes almost chemically with the artificial chocolate flavorIng. Makes me seriously wonder about the voodoo donut in the fridge...
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Last night my friend Jean and his wife came by and he brought a bottle of 1997 Chateau Haut-Bailly and I opened a half-bottle of 2006 San Felice Campogiovanni Brunello di Montalcino and a bottle of 2006 Dr. Loosen BA. Finally, it was on to the good stuff - a glass each of Zacapa XO and Pierre Ferrand Ancestrale. Good night.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Mango lassi
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Trying my hand at making Caipirinhas tonight. Fairly straight-forward drink consisting of lime wedges muddled with sugar, topped with ice and a pour of Cachaca, shake and serve. I'm a fan, very refreshing and will be excellent in the summer heat.
    a bunch of PBR and Bud Lite. I know it's not Miller Lite but for some reason, I can't help but think that Lasabar is close by.....
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    Rogue chocolate stout. Not happening. Tastes almost chemically with the artificial chocolate flavorIng. Makes me seriously wonder about the voodoo donut in the fridge...
    really? I enjoyed their chocolate stout n the double chocolate stout, I had Wet Snout Milk Stout so far, easily something I can drink daily... will update as I drink more ^ ^ actually just grabbed a Marin Brewing Co. San Quentin's Breakout Stout, smells awesome!
    Having a Labatt Max Ice. Yup.....lol.