Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Fluff post thread

Comments

• Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    I put together a little something today, i think i did pretty good on it.

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:

Dude, that rocks!
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    taythegibs:

Dude, that rocks!

+1
  • Options
    Tired today.
  • Options
    RBeckom:
    Tired today.

+2...
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    RBeckom:
    Tired today.

+2...
    mmm hmm, I hear you both on that.
    I haven't been able to sleep worth a hoot these last few days and it's catching up to me....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    RBeckom:
    Toombes:
    taythegibs:

Dude, that rocks!

+1
    thank you, im redoing my room so i figured i should get a new clock.
  • Options
    jgibv:
    Toombes:
    RBeckom:
    Tired today.

+2...
    mmm hmm, I hear you both on that.
    I haven't been able to sleep worth a hoot these last few days and it's catching up to me....

Got myself another kidney stone. In the right one for A change. It makes sleeping somewhat difficult to say the least.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Suffer The Fluffer ...
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Fluffer nutter
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    *yawn*
  • Options
    going through all of my junk is taking forever (im a pack rat but im attempting to scale down a LOT)
  • Options
    Finally got a good-sized commission at work....and I'll finally surpass my "sales goal" this month.

Landed a new account recently and this will be my first decent sized commission since last fall - and the first time I've been in "bonus" territory since last fall as well.
    Pretty stoked about it but I'm trying to restrain myself from spending the $$ on cigars. Already got quite a few bills to pay this month and got some big expenses coming up soon.....My fiance keeps reminding me that we have a wedding to pay for come fall (uggg). Oh well, I got plenty of cigars to smoke in the mean time and better save the $$ towards the wedding or another "big" expense....maybe a vacation??

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    jgibv:
    Finally got a good-sized commission at work....and I'll finally surpass my "sales goal" this month.

Landed a new account recently and this will be my first decent sized commission since last fall - and the first time I've been in "bonus" territory since last fall as well.
    Pretty stoked about it but I'm trying to restrain myself from spending the $$ on cigars. Already got quite a few bills to pay this month and got some big expenses coming up soon.....My fiance keeps reminding me that we have a wedding to pay for come fall (uggg). Oh well, I got plenty of cigars to smoke in the mean time and better save the $$ towards the wedding or another "big" expense....maybe a vacation??
    Fluffin AWESOME!!! :-D

• Options
    Here's some fluff, i took the pic at the local dollar store.

• Options
    The Sniper:
    jgibv:

Fluffin AWESOME!!! :-D

Thanks sniper, yeah I'm pretty fluffing excited about it. Might be lighting up a couple of those special/celebration sticks at the end of the month if things stay on track too!

• Options
    for my thousandth post in a month or so-
    a) another bomb to a new guy (iffy on this one, last guy never came back...but that does come with the territory)
    b) another donation to the DCCC
    or
    c) another pass

decisions, decisions
  • Options
    you are a posting machine
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Fluff?
  • Options
    Roberto99:
    i dropped off of one forum when i started here, and just left another one today after an argument wherein the admins refused to stop the teenage'd morons from talking about drinking and how they acquire alcohol. shame about that site too, i had been on there for years. So instead of keeping up with a couple of sites i have only Ccom to keep me occupied.
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    Roberto99:
    i dropped off of one forum when i started here, and just left another one today after an argument wherein the admins refused to stop the teenage'd morons from talking about drinking and how they acquire alcohol. shame about that site too, i had been on there for years. So instead of keeping up with a couple of sites i have only Ccom to keep me occupied.
    This is a good forum. I learn alot here. I digress..*yawn* time for bed.
  • Options
    Roberto99:
    taythegibs:
    Roberto99:
    This is a good forum. I learn alot here. I digress..*yawn* time for bed.
    it is pretty good...Bed? it is nowhere near bedtime, about time to go light up a johnny o it is...
  • Options
    Roberto99:
    taythegibs:
    Roberto99:
    This is a good forum. I learn spend alot of money here. I digress..*yawn* time for bed.
    +1....and I did a little fix to that for you, Roberto99. LOL.
    But yes there's a ton to learn here too. I'm thankful for all the knowledgeable people who are willing to share their insights on this forum.

And @taythegibs, sorry to hear that about the other forums - but not much you can do if the moderators/admins are unwilling to do their jobs and moderate...dumb.

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    There was a duck sitting next to my truck at work this morning. He sat there for the better part of an hour. /fluff
  • Options
    Good day. Almost normal, or at least as close to normal as I can get. :-)
  • Options
    Ghostbusters is on tv!!!
  • Options
    Had to watch TinCup...Made me cry...(just kiddin)
  • Options
    i was flipping through the channels on tv and came across Seinfeld, where Kramer and the fat guy from Jurassic park were putting cans in a post office truck, Kramer had a cigar he was smoking and it looked like it was a My Father band :D
  • Options
    FLUFF!!!!! I'm gonna be in some fluffin' trouble with my better half....

Doesn't it figure the one day I have a package being delivered from CCOM I have to go out of town for work....normally this wouldn't be a problem since I always get home before my fiance, but since I'll be out of town, she'll beat me home and see the package first.
    And since she has told me no more buying cigars until July (LOL) I imagine I'll be in the dog house when I get home....FLLUFFFFFF!!!
    Better get her something nice on the way home today, maybe that will help my cause.

• Options
    jgibv:
    FLUFF!!!!! I'm gonna be in some fluffin' trouble with my better half....

Doesn't it figure the one day I have a package being delivered from CCOM I have to go out of town for work....normally this wouldn't be a problem since I always get home before my fiance, but since I'll be out of town, she'll beat me home and see the package first.
    And since she has told me no more buying cigars until July (LOL) I imagine I'll be in the dog house when I get home....FLLUFFFFFF!!!
    Better get her something nice on the way home today, maybe that will help my cause.

Best of luck with that, John. I'm going to have Andy start labeling my packages "cottonballs", for some reason my wife is terrified of them. That way I know she won't be digging through my mail!