Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    haven't had a stink in weeks.....so tonight i am lighting up a davidoff maduro and finally relaxing.
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Yup...
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    I may just have to join you on that in about an hour or so, pullin out a box pressed from Dustin. great stick
  • Options
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Toombes:
    Yup...
    I may just have to join you on that in about an hour or so, pullin out a box pressed from Dustin. great stick
    furthermore i really like your artwork there by the ash on your stick on the table... is that an ant? good stuff...
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    vegassparky:
    haven't had a stink in weeks.....
    Surprise [:O]
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Toombes:
    Yup...
    furthermore i really like your artwork there by the ash on your stick on the table... is that an ant? good stuff...
    that is all i could focus on in the pic, and the thing to the right of it...what is that ?!?
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Padilla Dominus.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Toombes:
    Yup...
    that is all i could focus on in the pic, and the thing to the right of it...what is that ?!?

Don't know what the smiley faced thing is, I didn't draw it. The other marking is apparently a bird...
  • Options
    SporusSporus Posts: 236
    Got a small promotion today at work! So I'm celebrating with:

• Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Sporus:

Congratulations. Dunhill's not one you hear about much around here. How was it?
  • Options
    SporusSporus Posts: 236
    y2pascoe:
    Sporus:

Congratulations. Dunhill's not one you hear about much around here. How was it?
    Thanks! Still smoking it and its fabulous. I don't have a refined enough palate to give notes, but I can't say I've had anything like this. Truly distinct flavor
  • Options
    lukemcklukemck Posts: 45
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Smoking a nice little conn nub, sooooo good
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    CroMagnon Knuckle Dragger from RobbyRas he sent me back in February. Great little smoke! Gotta find a few more of these!
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don Tomas Sun Grown. I had two sitting around and it wasnt all that bad.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Just about finished up with a Padilla Achilles from the original run back in '06. I don't know why Padilla changed so much, but the stuff made by DPG was phenomenal, and still is...it ages wonderfully.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Arturo Fuente gran reserva Maduro
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Which AVO is that Mr. Catofeesh?
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Which AVO is that Mr. Catofeesh?
    Classic Maduro....fantastic bro...
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Thank you sir, it looks scrumptious.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    2010 Diez Chisel. The sharpness that these used to have through the nose is all but gone, and they are maturing quite nicely.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    My Father No. 4
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Starting with the Fresh-Rolled Maduro

• Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Tonight I have a Undercrown Robusto keeping me company. I had two sticks added to my last order so I could try them. Man O Man now I wish I had ordered a box.

As soon as one of my humidors has room I can see a 1 or 2 box order. I have never tried a Liga Privada but the Undercrown is great.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I am having a Four Kicks (I want to say corona gorda) given to me by Dustino Right off the bat lots of cream and layered spice. Thank you Dustin. I give you high five.
  • Options
    jliu:
    I am having a Four Kicks (I want to say corona gorda) given to me by Dustino Right off the bat lots of cream and layered spice. Thank you Dustin. I give you high five.
    I return the high five with a trip to Africa....que toto
    This stick is awesome with 6 months rest
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    I return the high five with a trip to Africa....que toto
    This stick is awesome with 6 months rest
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHFcg1Bg83w
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    African cigar? I've never ever heard of that. How is it? I can't even start guessing about what it might be like.
  • Options
    jliu:
    African cigar? I've never ever heard of that. How is it? I can't even start guessing about what it might be like.
    Don Lino Africa, 7 blend, intersting smoke. Next time we trade, remind me to send you one.