A nice little pkg from sniper Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    rzaman:
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Awesome package DD!
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    LFD Double Claro, LFD Cameroon Cabinet Lancero, Undercrown Toro, and Undercrown Corona Viva! First Cigar purchase in probably 9 months or so.
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    imageimage
    Tim is the man. Boveda 65s still to come from this order.
  • Options
    SporusSporus Posts: 236
    kevin1323:
    imageimage
    Tim is the man. Boveda 65s still to come from this order.
    Nice pickup!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    whaaaaa premo memo Dustina. iiit's grrrrrrrrreat!
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    I got 15 Undercrown Toros at an awesome price. Thanks Ccom! I can't wait for these to rest a few months.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    whaaaaa premo memo Dustina. iiit's grrrrrrrrreat!
    They are chateau's....7in opus beasts
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    My 1st Island order, going to put them away to rest for a few years. 25 Hoyo de Monterrey Petit robustos (need some short 45min smokes).
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Nice buy!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Picked up a few additions, box of Black Pearls to add to the old sealed box collection, and some tasty MB3's

Then Peter(Aka Vision) decides to hit me!! me!! with his First thank you bombing!! Bad choice for a target good choice of sticks thank you dude!!! P.S Yes i know the Cohiba is FAKE
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I spent a ton with the Beard last night while drinking... So the best thing to do is go to the B&M and ease myself down with MORE!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
  • Options
    what are those ones that says "Burn?" Is it literally telling you to burn those sticks as in light it up? Enlighten me.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    A birthday package from MWeber...some sticks and a cutter he got from Graycliff in the Bahamas recently!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Picked up a few additions, box of Black Pearls to add to the old sealed box collection, and some tasty MB3's

Then Peter(Aka Vision) decides to hit me!! me!! with his First thank you bombing!! Bad choice for a target good choice of sticks thank you dude!!! P.S Yes i know the Cohiba is FAKE
    At first from the purple i thought they were Morados,, either way great stick,, itell ya those DPG's sure look interesting
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    A birthday package from MWeber...some sticks and a cutter he got from Graycliff in the Bahamas recently!
    Awesome !!,, picture of the cutter open please,,really nice !!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    MVW67:
    Picked up a few additions, box of La Perla Habana Morado Toro to add to the old sealed box collection, and some tasty MB3's

At first from the purple i thought they were Morados,, either way great stick,, itell ya those DPG's sure look interesting
    morado Toro yes
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I got these a while back but due to no computer I wasn't able to post my sincere thanks until now. First up are some beauties from The Sniper's local B&M. I've been hunting them down for a while now, their house blend is the old DPG El Centurion blend, UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Bad to the Bone

Next are the Emilio AF-1s that AMZ1301 was kind enough to pick up for me. He didn't let them travel alone:

Emilio AF-1...

All the traveling companions Andrew threw in were ALL from my wish list. Andrew and Glen, you guys are great brothers, two shining examples of the heart and soul of this community. Thanks for hooking me up!!!
  • Options
    jliu:
    what are those ones that says "Burn?" Is it literally telling you to burn those sticks as in light it up? Enlighten me.
    Supposedly it's a Rocky Patel exclusive that is at my local B&M (they have a Rocky Patel Lounge and the man himself stops by at least 6 times a year) The owner said that it is exclusive to only 6 brick and mortars so I couldn't help but pick some up. It's named after the cigar lounge that Rocky has opened up
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    I spent a ton with the Beard last night while drinking... So the best thing to do is go to the B&M and ease myself down with MORE!

what did you get with the beard?
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    jliu:
    Supposedly it's a Rocky Patel exclusive that is at my local B&M (they have a Rocky Patel Lounge and the man himself stops by at least 6 times a year) The owner said that it is exclusive to only 6 brick and mortars so I couldn't help but pick some up. It's named after the cigar lounge that Rocky has opened up
    Nice man. Good or bad, I always pick up that type of stuff. It's too cool not to pick up haha
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    Lasabar:

what did you get with the beard?
    More San Lotanos than I should have, both in Habano and Connie, ep Carrillo regalias real and some verdadero torps. A wee bit mor Benjamin's than planned, but I'm sure I'll be happy. Sorry for spelling, I'm on my phone now
  • Options
    CmtrashCmtrash Posts: 51

Summerfest, Roman Candle, TNT, Skull & Bones, 45th and C-4

5xViaje Summerfest 2012 Toro (6 3/4"x50) 

3xViaje Roman Candle (9"x50)

5xViaje TNT (6 1/4"x54)

5xViaje Skull & Bones WMD (3 3/4"x54)

5xViaje Exclusivo Tower 45th Anniversary Robusto (5"x52)

5xViaje C-4 (5"x56)

• Options
    Cmtrash:

5xViaje TNT (6 1/4"x54)

5xViaje C-4 (5"x56)

Thing of Beauty right there, right there!!!!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Cmtrash:

5xViaje TNT (6 1/4"x54)

5xViaje C-4 (5"x56)

I think we found our newest Viaje wh0re! Nice!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    imagePicked these up the other day and smoked my first "curlyhead" last night. A lot better than expected, but may just keep one or two around to hand out!!!
  • Options
    WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    image This is my 3rd humidor in 3 months... O_O it arrived today.