Home Non Cigar Related

MIA??

PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
Just was noticing there are a few of our long term guys on here that have vanished as of late and just wondering if anyone knows if they are ok. Duty, Urbi, and Maddy have dropped off the face of the Earth and I was just concerned about our fellow BOTL.

Comments

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I noticed they have been gone lately too, although I did see Duty logged on yesterday I think.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I think they are conspiring for world domination! I do miss maddy's 100 posts a day.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    They are missed...especially their humor...plus we need them as foils in the Puro's Rants thread.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I'm mule-lipped over their absence they were a lotta fun and very knowledgable about a lotta stuff...
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Duty, Maddy and Urby are all one person...and he's been held up with carpal tunnel from typing so damn much.
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    So they are just different personalities of the same guy? Well that explains a lot...
    Garen B:
    So they are just different personalities of the same guy? Well that explains a lot...
    OK, so who is gonna start deconstructing these personalities...that could get interesting.
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Luko:
    Garen B:
    OK, so who is gonna start deconstructing these personalities...that could get interesting.
    The real question is, which one of the personalities killed the other two? And could kuzi actually be a fourth personality that took over the other three?
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Yeah, I was about to say that kuzi hasn't posted much lately either. I did check on them though. Kuzi logged in today, Maddy last logged in about 9 days ago and Urbi hasn't logged in since the 25th of April. I really miss those guys.
    Remember Urbi's huge cabinet? For all we know, he was really 87 years old and he passed smoking in his rocking chair. We gotta check on him...and all those precious smokes. Who's up for a road trip?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
  • rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    Same here... Work's just been kicking my *** lately... In todays economy when most people are picking up the slack for other people who have either left and not been replaced or worse yet got axed, I think most people are up to their eyeballs... Not to mention the ones that still have jobs are trying to pull all the extra they can to try to keep a job!
    rusirius:
    Same here... Work's just been kicking my *** lately... In todays economy when most people are picking up the slack for other people who have either left and not been replaced or worse yet got axed, I think most people are up to their eyeballs... Not to mention the ones that still have jobs are trying to pull all the extra they can to try to keep a job!
    Speaking of ghosts, good to hear from you Shirley. Hopefully you're not too busy to relax and enjoy a nice stick from time to time...
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey guys, I got a PM from Duty yesterday.. He says hello to everyone along with well wishes.. He said he has alot going on right now, and doesn't know when he can rejoin our happy family. Send the man a PM because I know he reads those, and may enjoy knowing you are thinking of him..
    Luko:
    They are missed...especially their humor...plus we need them as foils in the Puro's Rants thread.
    Hey Luko ( OTSF) Does it seem odd they all dropped out after a recent " Rant" ?
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    I do miss maddy's 100 posts a day.
    Watch your mouth furry nuts! How is the squirrel house? Have you finished repairing all the holes?

My posting should be picking back up here soon. I've actually been really sick, I'll make a long story short and just say that after being extensively poked and prodded they have discovered that I am allergic to NSAID painkillers(pretty much anything that isn't tylenol). But for a couple months there it was rough, I was in quite a bit of pain.

I'll have to give duty a call and check in on him.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Watch your mouth furry nuts! How is the squirrel house? Have you finished repairing all the holes?

My posting should be picking back up here soon. I've actually been really sick, I'll make a long story short and just say that after being extensively poked and prodded they have discovered that I am allergic to NSAID painkillers(pretty much anything that isn't tylenol). But for a couple months there it was rough, I was in quite a bit of pain.

It's good to see ya Maddy! Sorry to hear about ya falling apart on us. Glad you're patched back up and glad to have you back.
    kaspera79:
    Luko:
    Yessir...obviously, people are free to post and rant about whatever they want. Personally, I've always tried (not always successfully) to stay out of conversations about politics and religion, like the saying goes. There's too much other good stuff to talk about, anyway.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    obviously i get involved in political discussions. however, i never let them come between friends. I consider all of you here my friends, BOTLs. Even if you were a Soviet KGB communist, there are things that are good about you.

ive said it many time before:
    debate and discussion can only make you think more. I want to think critically of my views. some of the debates here have made me rethink the way i view a few things.
    it just seems that so many people take it personally when someone disagrees with them. they shouldnt. nothing personal at all is meant.

Luko:
    kaspera79:
    Luko:
    Yessir...obviously, people are free to post and rant about whatever they want. Personally, I've always tried (not always successfully) to stay out of conversations about politics and religion, like the saying goes. There's too much other good stuff to talk about, anyway.
    I typically try to stay out of those conversations as well. Ocassionally I pop my head up but I usually duck back down before some takes my head off. :)
    PuroFreak:
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:

It's good to see ya Maddy! Sorry to hear about ya falling apart on us. Glad you're patched back up and glad to have you back.
    Thanks puro! Glad you guys have been holding down the fort in my absence.
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:

well glad your feeling better. though that's no excuse..., I spend more time online when I'm down and out... =)
    I know its no excuse but the not being able to smoke made it hard for me to get on here. Its like having to stare at a picture of the girl who gave you the best BJ of your life and not even being able to rub one out, if you know what I mean.
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    madurofan:
    I know its no excuse but the not being able to smoke made it hard for me to get on here. Its like having to stare at a picture of the girl who gave you the best BJ of your life and not even being able to rub one out, if you know what I mean.
    great comparison
    bbc020:
    madurofan:
    great comparison
    .... ummm to much information is more like it.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    bbc020:
    madurofan:
    great comparison
    Compromise: A great, informational comparison.
    madurofan:
    ah, well glad your better buddy. nice to have your smartass=ness around once again..!
    kaspera79:
    bbc020:
    madurofan:
    great comparison
    We heard you giggling like a school girl at that.
    phobicsquirrel:
    madurofan:
    ah, well glad your better buddy. nice to have your smartass=ness around once again..!
    I'm sure I have absolutely no idea what you mean :). Thanks man. Did I miss any bombing wars while I was gone?
    eh, it's a click away, I think gene got bombed and maybe a couple others...