Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Just got off the phone with Photo Bucket yes I was told U can capture and paist any picture as long as it's public, but please post your own pictues from here on in. U do the work.STOP STOP STOP
  • Options
    One more item GURKHAMAN out of all the other smokers posting on this site how and why did U locate my pictures, I'm sure U are much more savvy in programs and compters, so I take that back,BUT, please tell me how U located my pictures.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    seagarlover:
    One more item GURKHAMAN out of all the other smokers posting on this site how and why did U locate my pictures, I'm sure U are much more savvy in programs and compters, so I take that back,BUT, please tell me how U located my pictures.
    Anyone could have done the same thing. All you have to do is click on the picture to go to photobucket, from there you can see the whole album and link any of the pics. If you want to avoid this, you need to change your privacy settings on photobucket.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    JHewey:
    What did you think of that one?
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    seagarlover:
    Anyone could have done the same thing. All you have to do is click on the picture to go to photobucket, from there you can see the whole album and link any of the pics. If you want to avoid this, you need to change your privacy settings on photobucket.

I guess I have to change my privacy settings from my PC. Can't seem to find a way to do that from my iPhone.....

• Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    JHewey:
    What did you think of that one?
    I enjoyed it. Thanks
  • Options
    j0z3r, Thank You, I will change my settings this never entered my mind who would have thought U could do that, i thought when they say your pictures are public viewing that anybody can view the pictures did not know U could capture and paiste someone elses pictures, well live and learn. anyway GURKHAMAN if U view this post, leave other smokers pictures alone, this is a tight nit group they are just now warming up to me, so I do not want to jump all over U or I will get a eye full from the gang
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoying my first AB Tempus this morning. Smokingdaddy sent it to me back in May. Pretty tasty. Thanks again, Jason.....
  • Options
    I can not Believe that I'm the first one of the day, here is my breakfast and here is my smoke. Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Enjoying a Morro Castle Churchill with some coffee
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    RCY Cigars, Tell me that is not one of the best smokes U have ever had. from start to finish it is on my scale my opinion from 90-100 i give it plus 5 star window I give it not only a 97 but I give it ****1/2 stars. do U agree
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    pretty darn good budget sticks these little suckers.
  • Options
    seagarlover:
    RCY Cigars, Tell me that is not one of the best smokes U have ever had. from start to finish it is on my scale my opinion from 90-100 i give it plus 5 star window I give it not only a 97 but I give it ****1/2 stars. do U agree

I can say for my first one. My impression is budget premium, if there is a category named that. Pleasantly surprised....
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Jliu I had one of those and they are dam good, I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was. Great lil smoke. I have to ge me some more of thems hehehehe
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    seagarlover:
    I can not Believe that I'm the first one of the day, here is my breakfast and here is my smoke. Photobucket Photobucket
    Seagarlover is that a hockey puck with your eggs and toast LOL dam that thing looks hard as a rock
  • Options
    No but close, It's a AJ Fresh Rolled unrolled it was awesome
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Stradivarius Churchill Photobucket
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    rzaman:
    That is one of the first "premium" cigars that I've had. I was underwhelmed. I think I was expecting too much.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    I understand your feeling. Most probably you were looking for strength and bold flavors. The fact is, this cigar is for the mild smoker. However, the price is not justifiable. I just did you review on it.
    bigjohn125:
    rzaman:
    That is one of the first "premium" cigars that I've had. I was underwhelmed. I think I was expecting too much.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Just lit up a Perdomo LTD Cabinet Reserve Champagne, just a beautiful morning!

• Options
  • Options
    I'm have a monti with my coffee. it takes to long to xfer from iphone to photo bucket with my xfer cord, my laptop moves to slow so just imagine a monti.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Smoking a Est. 1844 on my way to work
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    jliu:
    Jliu I had one of those and they are dam good, I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was. Great lil smoke. I have to ge me some more of thems hehehehe
    I've had the Habano and Sumatra. They were both really good, with the Sumatra being my favorite. I've gotta grab a couple of the Mexico's to try

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    I'm having a rare morning smoke. I'm having a RyJ Cedro Deluxe #1. Nice mild smoke with my coffee. This cigar looks very classy. Smooth, good smoke output. Mild cedar/wood flavors.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perdomo Patriarch Conn...I love these! The 5.6x46 Corona Extra is the perfect vitola.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    From my buddy Jiunn, berry tasty my friend image
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    From my buddy Jiunn, berry tasty my friend image
    pretty good eh? such a great every day smoke. that was the very first torano that I've ever had.