Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    i gotta say. mike T is king of welcoming new guys with these newbie trades. no one does it like Mike. Like Mike. wanna be like mike. wanna be like be like mike. Like mike. wanna be like mike.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    insomnniapb:
    ccezar:
    Newb sponsor MTuccelli's end of the trade. Thanks Mike! image
    What is that Rocky Patel stick? Looks interesting. I'm surprised to have not seen it before.
    It's a Holts exclusive
    Rob did a review of this RP you can read it here Rocky Patel Ocean Club Review

• Options
    NectarCigarNectarCigar Posts: 171
    Got my ass handed to me and got blown the F up by Mike (MVW67) today!!! Still figuring out how to post pictures when I do, I will! Thanks again Mike, you are the man!! Oh yea and you owe me a new mailbox, the reinforcement didn't help...
  • Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    MTuccelli:
    catfishbluezz:
    insomnniapb:
    ccezar:
    Newb sponsor MTuccelli's end of the trade. Thanks Mike! image
    What is that Rocky Patel stick? Looks interesting. I'm surprised to have not seen it before.
    It's a Holts exclusive
    Rob did a review of this RP you can read it here Rocky Patel Ocean Club Review

Looks solid I'm gunna have to get my hands on one now.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Got my end of the trade with Insomnia and have mailed his. He should get it tomorrow. DC # pmed.

With regards to trades, he is perfect for this place, he seems to have gone to the same school for math. we set up a blind 5 for 5 trade and this is what he hits me with.

Photobucket
  • Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    Well I got Tridents end of my trade today! It was a super busy, but accomplished day. This sure as **** helped me through it! I was blown away when I opened it up!!!! I'm super excited about this Camacho PE! Thanks a ton man! I may have to retaliate now though! haha. image
  • Options
    NectarCigarNectarCigar Posts: 171
    Figured out how to post pics, heres the damage from Mike (MVW67) from our newb trade. Yea, I know!!!!! image
  • Options
    Got my end from Reggie713....man is he a heavy hitter. Anyone should not hesitate to trade with Richard. Thanks a ton. Yours should be there soon.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Bump
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Got my trade back from buckeye, awesome sticks man! Can't wait to dig into a few of theseimage
  • Options
    Anyone want to sponsor a newb? PM me!
  • Options
    JLonsinger2011:
    Anyone want to sponsor a newb? PM me!
    Has anyone taken up your request?

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    BTW I have a trade in the works with JLonsinger2011, so open for another new member looking for a trade sponsor.

• Options
    I'll be looking to start trading as soon as I start to build my inventory in a couple of weeks.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    MJD715:
    I'll be looking to start trading as soon as I start to build my inventory in a couple of weeks.
    whats your addy?
  • Options
    Check your inbox bro
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    MJD715:
    whats your addy?
    Send me his addy....I know a guy that knows a guy that has a buddy that knows another guy that can help with low inventory problems........
  • Options
    greg2648:
    catfishbluezz:
    MJD715:
    whats your addy?
    Send me his addy....I know a guy that knows a guy that has a buddy that knows another guy that can help with low inventory problems........
    precisely what I was thinking. Hold tight almighty bearness
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    MJD715:
    Bro, you might as well throw that 50 count out..;)
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    greg2648:
    catfishbluezz:
    MJD715:
    whats your addy?
    precisely what I was thinking. Hold tight almighty bearness
    LOL, you guys are bad! Hold on Matt and go ahead and plan the reneovations!
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Anyone need a sponsor?
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    The buffalonian:
    Anyone need a sponsor?

After this last weekend I think I might need a sponsor, but not for a newb trade. Hi, my name is Gordon and when I play bad golf I start drinking... heavily.

bump
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    The buffalonian:
    Anyone need a sponsor?

After this last weekend I think I might need a sponsor, but not for a newb trade. Hi, my name is Gordon and when I play bad golf I start drinking... heavily.

bump
    Oh yes, me too and a lot of bad rounds lately! LOL Start drinking before golf....
  • Options
    MVW67:
    pelirrojo:
    The buffalonian:
    Anyone need a sponsor?

bump
    Oh yes, me too and a lot of bad rounds lately! LOL Start drinking before golf....
    ok step 1 is admitting you have a problem .step 2 ? . Step 3 Boom :)
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok guys, i would like to be put on the newb,vet trade sponsor list, just give me a sponsor and i will fire away.lol
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    Ok guys, i would like to be put on the newb,vet trade sponsor list, just give me a sponsor and i will fire away.lol
    i got you, pm sent
  • Options
    Got Mikes end of the trade, his will be there Friday! image
  • Options
    The buffalonian:
    Glock1975:
    i got you, pm sent
    Buffy, you can trade by all means, just check out original post! :-) :-) :-) will bring it up.
    MVW67:
    Ok guys seems we have an influx of newbs so after seeing this work well on another board lets try it here.

Newbs (seeking to get on the good traders list) will be paired up with a sponsor (someone who has 500+ post and on the good traders list) and will agree upon some sort of trade that the newb has to send first. Once the sponsor recieves the newbs end of the trade he puts him on the list and sends out his end. All this can be handled in PM's but would like for all the delivery confirmation numbers to be posted here.

Anyone wanting to be a sponsor or wanting to be in a newb trade just post here
    page 31