Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    jgibv:
    That I won't be able to enjoy a cigar tonight, what would be a perfect evening for the firepit....
    Because I'm feeling sick!
    Ugggg....woke up this a.m. with a fever, back & stomach pain, coughing & sneezing. Took meds, drank tea, laid back down - feeling somewhat better now but still not 100% so cigar is definitely off the list for tonight.
    Lame.
    Smoke a punisher and drink some strong whiskey... burn the disease from your body. :P
    LOL
    I like that idea, definitely could not do a punisher today though - but I might add a shot of whiskey to my tea later, that's a good idea

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Right now USPS can suck my caaaaaaack!!!! I sent out a package Tuesday....still not delivered of smokes I sold, and it got sent priority.... Got a package sent to me by a solid BOTL, shows delivered, got nothing.....
  • Options
    Friggin' political ads, on Pandora radio. AHHHH!!!!

I don't mind them on the TV because I can fast forward through it or go do something else
    I don't mind the ads on regular radio because I can change the channel or put on a CD

But on my friggin Pandora stations?!?!?! I can't change the channel until the ad's over, because if I do change the channel part way through the ad - the ad just restarts once I'm on the "new" channel. WTF?!?!???

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Being in the middle of a rrreeeeaaaalllllyyy good cigar(Padron 1964 Anni.)then getting hit by the strong urge to go take a dump. Don't know how much longer I can hold it...!
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Being in the middle of a rrreeeeaaaalllllyyy good cigar(Padron 1964 Anni.)then getting hit by the strong urge to go take a dump. Don't know how much longer I can hold it...!
    Did Juinn gift you that cigar?
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Having spent the entire day almost on trying to get my 1977 MGB that has not been driven since 2009 started . New Battery . New gas . And then trying to remember all the little peculiarities and tricks to get it and keep it running . These little bast_ards can be a handful especially if you are not a mechanic . My father -in -law whom I got it from had magic hands when working on it , he could fix or figure out anything , this little beauty ran for him like clockwork . I wished really hard for his spirit to visit me while I was working on it and guide me in some way or open my eyes to something I just could not see . He passed away March 2010 from Cancer . I think the MGB misses him too . I think today I gained a new appreciation for the knowledge he had involving anything mechanical to do with a MGB .

It was driven to his house about Sept 2009 with a electrical issue , lights would go out as you were driving down the road and the speedometer only worked about 50% of the time as well as the fuel gauge. They have a bad electrical rap , well deserved in my opinion , but it was running good when it was parked there 3 years ago . I guess the lesson is sitting idle for three years is not good for anything , should have sold it in 2009 , but no , had too much sentimental value , plus this was before pops became really really sick and he wanted to fix everything wrong with it . Working with his tools today in his garage , I don't want this to sound stupid or crazy or creepy or anything but it was like his tools ... sort of were not just cold steel , they had sorta a personality to them , can anyone relate to that ? It was more like they were part of something larger not just cold steel tools . I know this sounds weird but I felt close to him when I was using them ... I just wish it was him using them today , I miss the man a lot , he was always there for me . Now ... Damn You MGB ... you best crank your 3 year old hibrinated azz tommorrow ... you know you are periously close to a 100 ft embankment ... I would hate for you to be the first casualty if I snap LOL !!!
  • Options
    Also hate that my life has been so chaotic as of late that I just now realized sitting here tonight ... That I missed my own 4 year anniversary on the forum from 9-16-2008 . Oh well , glad to have got to known a bunch of you clowns over the past 4 years , have made some really good friends here , hope some of you newer guys get to hang around and do the same . Thats a real benefit of this forum .
  • Options
    Riding in the front seat with anyone and when they pull up to a stop sign and ask you if anything is coming and then they won't pull out untill they look themselves . If you are not going to take my answer OR you know you just can't pull out without looking yourself for whatever reason why ask in the first place ???
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    . Lol, was in the middle of taking a drink of beer when I read this, Jesus almighty beer went everywhere out my nose. Now that's funny *** right there.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I hate going to a new b&m only to be followed around like I'm gonna steal something!! So to the people that work there you can ____ my ____!! I ain't going back!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Incompetent people, lazy people, ignorant people, and kids that get suspended from from school!
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    marineatbn03:
    Incompetent people, lazy people, ignorant people, and kids that get suspended from from school!
    Hey, I got suspended from high school for a day. One of the proudest days of my life. LOL.
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Starting a new job and no one including the manager introduces themselves. Talk about feeling two inches tall!
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    WhoDeyGal:
    Starting a new job and no one including the manager introduces themselves. Talk about feeling two inches tall!
    It will get better sis, the first few days are always the roughest
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    The sound of a bone breaking!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Ingrown things such as nails and hairs
  • Options
    Pantywaste who wield a little authority and makes idle threats to demonstrate they're power.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    The way I feel when I want to tell someone how f**ked up they are, but take the moral high road.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    USPS tracking and almost everything about USPS!! Damn them damn them to...
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    buying things from china that take a month and a day to ship here.
  • Options
    ANY person of ANY religious affiliaton knocking on my home door wanting to preach , leave literature , read scripture , or attempt to persuade me to their point of view or church .

Unless you rode up on a a_ss and can prove conclusively that you are Jesus Christ ... GET OFF MY LAWN !!!

If you are Jesus Christ can you come out back to the deck and help me grill some blackened tuna , have a bit of wine , and oh yeah ... can you do that thing where you turn these two dog rockets into two Gurkha His Majestys Reserve cigars , always wanted to try one of those . So if its its ok with you we'll just set back wait on the grill , sip a little , smoke a little , and I have some history questions I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ANSWERS TO !!!
  • Options
    Remedy Requests and seller's saying "NO" because "they never had an issue with that" and they think their property is the bee's knees since they've already put $$ into it.
    Hey f***twats - these are obvious health/safety concerns (e.g., radon mitigation needed, corrosion in electric panel, active knob & tube wiring, exposed junction boxes/wire splices, gas appliance flue needing replaced)

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MAYO
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Leaving your **** working computer in you car and forgetting you left the window down. No it wasnt stolen------yes it rained like a ****.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    When people leave butter or mayo out after a meal and it starts to turn to liquid. Please, PLEASE, put it back in the refrigerator.
  • Options
    Nothing, I am happy.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    All of the damn peanuts in mixed nuts. Gotta be some kind of crazy Jimmy Carter conspiracy behind this.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Dentists. And garbage dental insurance. No, that's not fair. Having dental work done. And all insurance.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Coming to work with a plan for the day, and finding 5 meeting requests waiting for me.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    gmill880:
    ANY person of ANY religious affiliaton knocking on my home door wanting to preach , leave literature , read scripture , or attempt to persuade me to their point of view or church .

Unless you rode up on a a_ss and can prove conclusively that you are Jesus Christ ... GET OFF MY LAWN !!!

If you are Jesus Christ can you come out back to the deck and help me grill some blackened tuna , have a bit of wine , and oh yeah ... can you do that thing where you turn these two dog rockets into two Gurkha His Majestys Reserve cigars , always wanted to try one of those . So if its its ok with you we'll just set back wait on the grill , sip a little , smoke a little , and I have some history questions I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ANSWERS TO !!!
    When they come to my door I always invite them to stay for the *** gay Budist orgy at noon, while offering them some of my bourbon to sip till the fun starts.