Home Non Cigar Related

MIA??

Comments

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Bad Andy:
    gmill880:
    madurofan:
    Indeed. How are you and the wife doing Andy?

Hope the familys well man ...
    We are doing great, thanks. Hope you are doing well also.

Feeling less and less sore every day ...looking forward to lighting up sooner rather than later ...I'll spend some time with the docs the next few weeks but expect to be better than ever very shortly
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    They say what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, so here's hoping that's a true statement Gene.
    j0z3r:
    They say what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, so here's hoping that's a true statement Gene.

Yeah I hear ya....go back to heart doc wednesday and will find out about returning to cigarville ...hope its soon ...
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Speaking of docs, I just got diagnosed with swine flu, awesome. Don't even know why I went, I had a nasty cough and I live within 100 miles of the mexican border, it was only a matter of time. What's been killing me is the fact that I can't celebrate the school year being over with a stogie and I've been trying to be scarce around here so I don't try to push it and sneak a cigar in.

If any of y'all get it, wonton soup does wonders to knock this crap down.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Are you serious Garen?
    Yeah, as one of my friends put it, I got the bacon lung. In all seriousness, it's not all that bad, just the regular flu that decided to camp out in your lungs. Media is blowing this thing way out of proportion. Though a cool tidbit, this strain of swine flu is a "grandkid" of the 1918 influenza bug, so I have history in my body!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    take care of that buddy
    Garen B:
    Yeah, as one of my friends put it, I got the bacon lung. In all seriousness, it's not all that bad, just the regular flu that decided to camp out in your lungs. Media is blowing this thing way out of proportion. Though a cool tidbit, this strain of swine flu is a "grandkid" of the 1918 influenza bug, so I have history in my body!
    There was an Australian micro biologist that works with them little nano buggers and is an expert and said that the swine, bird and the flu are 3 different strains, or had 3 different characteristics that don't form in nature. I'll have to find that article.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Anbody hear from Kasper in a while? Seems like it's been a week or two at least...
    Jeez Garen take care buddy ...and MOVE away from that border ...!!!
    Anybody hear anything from Urbino ... miss`his wit and sarcasm ...
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Luko:
    Anbody hear from Kasper in a while? Seems like it's been a week or two at least...
    Last I hear from kas he was really, really busy, so it's understandable that he hasn't found the time to come on lately.

As for urby, well I recall him being pretty busy as well. Good for the both of them, better to be busy in this economy since the alternative isn't so grand.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    What about Duty?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Luko:
    Hey luko ( OTSF) I had to sit on a jury trial for a week, and then work six days in a row 16 hours a day.. But I'm back now and catching up on my trade with jOz3r and about a thousand posts. Did I miss anything ?
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Luko:
    Hey luko ( OTSF) I had to sit on a jury trial for a week, and then work six days in a row 16 hours a day.. But I'm back now and catching up on my trade with jOz3r and about a thousand posts. Did I miss anything ?
    Alex opened the pre-ordering up on the forum blend, and from the look of it they were going fast. I believe he said there would only be 50 of the samplers made. If you wanted in on it, you may want to give them a call.
    alienmisprint:
    kaspera79:
    Luko:
    Alex opened the pre-ordering up on the forum blend, and from the look of it they were going fast. I believe he said there would only be 50 of the samplers made. If you wanted in on it, you may want to give them a call.
    Kasper, you really shouldn't work so much. It's bad for your smoking career. BTW, if you missed out on the forum blend, let me know and I'll hook you up with one.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Garen B:
    Speaking of docs, I just got diagnosed with swine flu, awesome. Don't even know why I went, I had a nasty cough and I live within 100 miles of the mexican border, it was only a matter of time. What's been killing me is the fact that I can't celebrate the school year being over with a stogie and I've been trying to be scarce around here so I don't try to push it and sneak a cigar in.

my wife just got diagnosed with it today.

i love wanton soup.
    kuzi16:
    Garen B:

my wife just got diagnosed with it today.

i love wanton soup.
    It takes about a week of doing nothing but sleeping and coughing to get back on your feet. It still feels like I have bacon grease in my lungs, but at least I can do other stuff now.
    shes on day 5. she was in NY city when she got it. ive been with her since day 2. the doctor said if i havent had symptoms yet i probably wont.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Holy crap ... neither of you **** better send me any contaminated cigars.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    HAHAHA, the hell with tobacco beetles, now fear the Pig Aids(what were calling it at work)!!
    madurofan:
    Holy crap ... neither of you **** better send me any contaminated cigars.
    tick...tick..tick...

just kidding. i havent even opened the humidor since she got home. i know that she wont "contaminate" the cigars, but im not risking it.
    Oh I'm gonna bomb the crap outta you maddy, your getting a box of Black and Milds, Swisher grape and Pig AIDS!!!!
    Heard from Urby ...working it seems a lot and other things (Life?) ...says to tell everyone hello and he's ok... he may be back soon. I sincerly hope so ...he is missed ...
    Garen B:
    Oh I'm gonna bomb the crap outta you maddy, your getting a box of Black and Milds, Swisher grape and Pig AIDS!!!!
    is the old geezer back yet, I've got some good ones ready for deployment!!!! =)
    gmill880:
    Heard from Urby ...working it seems a lot and other things (Life?) ...says to tell everyone hello and he's ok... he may be back soon. I sincerly hope so ...he is missed ...
    Tell him to get his ass back, he is missed!
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Jetmech_63:
    HAHAHA, the hell with tobacco beetles, now fear the Pig Aids(what were calling it at work)!!
    Anybody heard from Jet? Haven't heard from him since he won the movie trivia pass, about a week ago. Wanted to make sure he got his package...
  • bocardsbocards Posts: 32
    Holy crap ... neither of you **** better send me any contaminated cigars. LMAO....priorities are straight !
    Anyone know where urbster has gone?
    phobicsquirrel:
    Anyone know where urbster has gone?
    He said he had gotten busy and got out of the habit of visiting...said he may get back in the habit soon. Let's hope...he's a funny guy.