Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    When you think you have to fart and you almost **** yourself.
  • Options
    Big T smokesBig T smokes Posts: 211
    Rain:
    When you think you have to fart and you almost **** yourself.
    if you take "almost" out of this you're close to what I hate the most :-)
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    women who keep crapping out kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a customer today who had 5 kids and had them in one of the crappiest places I've ever seen. I mean I'm half tempted to call child services!
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    my neighbors brother... when im sitting on the back porch reading i dont want you yelling at me about the girl you were with last week.
  • Options
    The amount of direct and indirect CCom bashing that I find on other forums. Some from people who are members here.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Rain:
    The amount of direct and indirect CCom bashing that I find on other forums. Some from people who are members here.
    I personally do not post on ANY other forums. I read a few, and make purchases from them but do not contribute to the forums.

That being said I have not found C.Com bashing on the sites I visit. I would suggest however that IF there are members (from here) who are talking down C.Com elsewhere then it may be the indication of problems at these forums? Just a thought.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Rain:
    I personally do not post on ANY other forums. I read a few, and make purchases from them but do not contribute to the forums.

That being said I have not found C.Com bashing on the sites I visit. I would suggest however that IF there are members (from here) who are talking down C.Com elsewhere then it may be the indication of problems at these forums? Just a thought.
    I see what you're saying. It get's kind of confusing because if, for example, I had a problem with the CCom forums....is that my problem or CComs?You know what I'm saying? It's not up to the CCom forum/members to make sure I have a good time here. If I don't like it here, I can either live with it and adapt or leave.I don't mean this to sound rude to you..I'm trying to word it in the correct manner.
  • Options
    Rain:
    laker1963:
    Rain:

I see what you're saying. It get's kind of confusing because if, for example, I had a problem with the CCom forums....is that my problem or CComs?You know what I'm saying? It's not up to the CCom forum/members to make sure I have a good time here. If I don't like it here, I can either live with it and adapt or leave.I don't mean this to sound rude to you..I'm trying to word it in the correct manner.
    I understand that Rain, and I appreciate it. I agree with you totally about it being the responsibility of each member to find their own version of fun while at the forums. I disagree with what I perceive (may be wrong) to be your idea of ccom members saying negative things either here or at other forums. There must be a reason for this if it is happening as you say. I was just putting forward soemthing I thought might be the cause. If people want to jump all over that and invite me to leave, that may also be an indicator of something going amiss. Where is the concern there? Don't get me wrong I am not upset or hurt by the comments. I am just wondering about the difference between responses here now and what it would have been a few years ago. Seems the "Talk" about being a great community is more of a perceived reality then an actual great community is.

Guess I hurt a few feelings, sorry 'bout that.
  • Options
    That makes sense, because say...five people leave here. One guy says "CCom sucks." The other four agree. Then to those five people..CCom sucks. That's their opinion, and they are not wrong to have it.A good example is Seagar. If you go ask him, I bet he has nothing nice to say. If you get five other trolls, then they will all have the same opinion.My point is about people who don't like it here but stay. If you go to a place and order a steak...and then they bring you a hamburger, you're going to leave. If you ever go back to that place and order a steak and get a hamburger, then that's your own fault.PS - Missed part of my reply. I'm not saying people can't leave, find a better place and then talk about how much better it is. I'm saying that if people do that and are STILL at CCom...well, that's just wrong.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Nachos.

LoL j/k nachos rule!!! But sometimes I hate this thread.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    What's up Ken? If you don't wanna talk about it on the forum, PM me?I'm not even sure if you're allowed to hate the hate thread..
  • Options
    Rain:
    What's up Ken? If you don't wanna talk about it on the forum, PM me?I'm not even sure if you're allowed to hate the hate thread..
    It can just be a way for people to get all passive/agressively negative, that's all. I prefer to air grievances more directly. I get people not wanting to do that, though, so I get the need for things like this.
  • Options
    HAH! If my wife came to the forums, I would put stuff like "I wish SOMEONE would not put THEIR shoes in the middle of OUR floor."
  • Options
    Rain:
    HAH! If my wife came to the forums, I would put stuff like "I wish SOMEONE would not put THEIR shoes in the middle of OUR floor."
    ROFL that's some funny **** right there. And very much needed!!
  • Options
    Rain:
    That makes sense, because say...five people leave here. One guy says "CCom sucks." The other four agree. Then to those five people..CCom sucks. That's their opinion, and they are not wrong to have it.A good example is Seagar. If you go ask him, I bet he has nothing nice to say. If you get five other trolls, then they will all have the same opinion.My point is about people who don't like it here but stay. If you go to a place and order a steak...and then they bring you a hamburger, you're going to leave. If you ever go back to that place and order a steak and get a hamburger, then that's your own fault.PS - Missed part of my reply. I'm not saying people can't leave, find a better place and then talk about how much better it is. I'm saying that if people do that and are STILL at CCom...well, that's just wrong.
    I can agree with this. The problem is I NEVER said that C.Com or any members here sucked. Did I? Yet in your analogy now I'm a troll because of what I said?

Your analogy of the restaurant is a good one. If I had said that C.com sucked (I didn't) then if I came here and expected anything less, you are correct, that would be my fault. If however I came into a restaurant which in the past (longer then 3 years BTW) had been exceptional and now was not as exceptional would I be a fool to have gone in there? Or is it wrong to voice my opinion on that? Is free speech only protected when it follows popular consent?

Finally, the letter from Alex was written 2 1/2 years ago, so it was not written to a lot of the guy's who have commented here even, LOL. Yet you take offense? The real problems and drama happened to start about 3 years ago not in some distant past. Prior to that C.Com was even better then it is today. That is was I meant, that is what I tried to say, and anyone who says or think different is entitled to that opinion the same as I am mine, and I won't feel in the least inclinded to go all negative on anyone for that.

This post is not intended to further this as an arguement but is intended as an explanation of my opinion. To those who feel, or felt offended... quit being so sensitive, I never said a word about a single person here in this thread. You read what you wanted to into my comments.
  • Options
    visa... third time in the last 4 years that my debt card info "might have been compromised" and means that i have to get a new card and other crap.
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    visa... third time in the last 4 years that my debt card info "might have been compromised" and means that i have to get a new card and other crap.
    Quit your subscription to BangBros...
  • Options
    Lawyers. That's all I can say at the moment, but I can't wait 'til ****'s over and I can smear this mofo's name all over the interwebs' nether-regions.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Door to door salesmen. Fu(kers ruined my dinner last night.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    What I do is ask if they can wait, (much like I do to telemarketers) and then go back to dinner, tv or what ever. Rarely do they ring the door bell again. Hmmmmm, I wonder how long they stay on the porch.....
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    no ofence if anyone is, but i hate jehovahs witness, we get the spanish speaking ones every week and i tell them same thing each time same group each time,to leave my doorbell alone it actually says on the bell pad to not ring it if i dont know you
    lately i been ripping into them for not reading it, messing with my smoke time
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    ddubridge:
    What I do is ask if they can wait, (much like I do to telemarketers) and then go back to dinner, tv or what ever. Rarely do they ring the door bell again. Hmmmmm, I wonder how long they stay on the porch.....
    That would work if I had answered the door. The Wife was out there talking on and on about fn cable. My dogs were going crazy and I didnt dare step away from the grill and my very good cigar to start the rice myself. So the chicken and everything else is done and we sat there and waited on the rice. grrrr!!!!

My favorite Method of total rejection is to open the door, say "not intrested" and close the door. Walk away and dont look back. Her favorite method is to kill them with kindness. Problem is they never die.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Used to just turn the sprinklers on when I saw them coming. Now, it's a chance to visit with somebody. :(
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    The look on my accountant's face as he explains how I am dead center in the cross-hairs of every f*ed up economic crises that our fearless leaders can conjure up.

Somebody always has to pay, and it looks like It's my turn.

If you happen to be on government assistance- First, I siincerely hope your situation improves. Secondly, I strongly recommend you stay out of my path for a few days.

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pross:
    The look on my accountant's face as he explains how I am dead center in the cross-hairs of every f*ed up economic crises that our fearless leaders can conjure up.

Somebody always has to pay, and it looks like It's my turn.

If you happen to be on government assistance- First, I siincerely hope your situation improves. Secondly, I strongly recommend you stay out of my path for a few days.

Yep!!
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    taythegibs:
    Quit your subscription to BangBros...
    why pay for it, there is so much out there for free!

• Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I ran over some kind of a piece of metal or a nail this morning on my way to work. I got out of my car to hear the sadly familiar sound of pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss air leaking from my tire. As if the time change wasn't enough. Hooray Mondays.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    I ran over some kind of a piece of metal or a nail this morning on my way to work. I got out of my car to hear the sadly familiar sound of pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss air leaking from my tire. As if the time change wasn't enough. Hooray Mondays.

Why can't our elected officials do something useful for a change and get rid of DST? It was sunny when I would send my wife off to work in the morning, now it's dark again. She hates it. That makes me miserable, too.

And on another completely unrelated note, which I was going to post on this thread anyway...generic toilet paper. Some things in life just aren't worth saving money on.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I actually like DST. Now I can get 9 holes of golf in after work!

I hate... that I'm having a thermostat war at work with the menopausal woman with whom I share a heat/ac system. Its on 79 one day and 62 the next. The building owner came and put a lock box around the thermostat and it's been 83 or higher in my office for a week. This morning we busted the lock box off and cranked that bad boy all the way down to 76. Now she's "cold." Put a sweater on b@#*h!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate liars and, to quote family guy, big fat phonies.

Martel:
    And on another completely unrelated note, which I was going to post on this thread anyway...generic toilet paper. Some things in life just aren't worth saving money on.
    And +1 to this.
    Hate that cheap, thin scratchy stuff you find in office buildings, restaurants, etc. Just spend a few extra $$ for some Charmin for f**ks sake !!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *