Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Couple packages from some Great Botl First Medic

then Tyland
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Just went to the B&M to see if they would swap me lighters since the one I got for Christmas from there is already broke. They swapped it out no problem. Then my next mission was to see if they had any Jaime Garcia Reserva LE 2011 left. I have been wanting to try them as I love the Reserva especial. So I picked up 2 and saw they had the Namakubi Ecuadorian so I bought those as well. Going to let those rest but I can't wait to try one. image
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Opus X from March madness and the Room 101 Daruma before they disappear from the market. I am in no rush to smoke them and going to add them to my Aging Project:
    photo CC2011-2_zpsac5fdce3.jpg photo CC2019_zps21abf966.jpg photo CC2013-2_zps366a1480.jpg
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picked these up at a B&M in Cincinnati today while visiting my family.imageAnd I thought of getting this one but I didn't have 800$ on me.(sorry for the picture quality)image
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Picked these up at a B&M in Cincinnati today while visiting my family.image
    Heck to the yes!!!!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Pkg 4 of 4 from Andy and the fine folks here at Cigar.com
    Forum Sampler
    photo P1010475-1.jpg

and a few stragglers
    photo P1010476.jpg
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Plus a couple boxes
    photo P1010478.jpgbr>photo P1010479.jpg
    photo P1010484.jpg
    photo P1010485.jpg
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Plus a couple boxes
    photo P1010484.jpg
    photo P1010485.jpg
    Those V's look tasty!!!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    The Kid:
    Plus a couple boxes
    photo P1010484.jpg
    photo P1010485.jpg
    Those V's look tasty!!!
    I gotta get more Melanio's, very tasty.....which CAO is that Rudy?
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Rhamlin:
    Picked these up at a B&M in Cincinnati today while visiting my family.image
    Heck to the yes!!!!
    yeah.. love those cellar reserves.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Rhamlin:
    The Kid:
    Plus a couple boxes
    photo P1010484.jpg
    photo P1010485.jpg
    Those V's look tasty!!!
    I gotta get more Melanio's, very tasty.....which CAO is that Rudy?
    lovely haul brother.looks really tastey and the box looks awesome!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Picked these up at a B&M in Cincinnati today while visiting my family.imageAnd I thought of getting this one but I didn't have 800$ on me.(sorry for the picture quality)image
    U must have been at Jungle Jim's, right? I have seen the $800 Gurkha in there several times, what a joke, but I do love that place.
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Picked these up today Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was Friday night when Amanda and I went to the Tat event for our date night (she is amazing) and picked up a box of ten of the La V
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    Rhamlin:
    U must have been at Jungle Jim's, right? I have seen the $800 Gurkha in there several times, what a joke, but I do love that place.
    Yep that's the place real nice selection. I'm glad I didn't spend any more time in there, my wife was falling in love with the grocery store.
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow Brett, nice friggin' night. If I didn't like you so much, I would be really jealous.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poker Slob:
    Wow Brett, nice friggin' night. If I didn't like you so much, I would be really jealous.
    LMAO thanks Tom, it was actually the Mrs. who found out about the event and the one who had the idea to so our date night there, she is quite the amazing woman and very blessed to have her in my life and helping me but more cigars lol :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    Glock1975:
    Rhamlin:
    Yep that's the place real nice selection. I'm glad I didn't spend any more time in there, my wife was falling in love with the grocery store.
    Yeah it is a great store, I spend 100's each month there on groceries, cigars, and beer, they have everything.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Received some poker winnings from puff master image
  • Options
    And got these from cigar man image
  • Options
    My purchase from Shaftmaster!! image Lancero Lovin
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Also recieved my end of a Forum three way with Shafty and The Shizz. Not sure if I'm more excited about the purchase or the extra. Thanks Tony.

• Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    An awesome PIF package from Brian(medic).
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Also recieved my end of a Forum three way with Shafty and The Shizz. Not sure if I'm more excited about the purchase or the extra. Thanks Tony.

I'm not sure I want to touch this one with a ten foot pole, but I'm surprised no one else has made a lewd comment...especially with names like "Shafty" and "Shizz" involved. This could go South fast.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    ddubridge:

I'm not sure I want to touch this one with a ten foot pole, but I'm surprised no one else has made a lewd comment...especially with names like "Shafty" and "Shizz" involved. This could go South fast.
    And that...my friend...was exactly what I was going for. I was trying to work Glock in, but i'm not sure how I could make glock sound wrong.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    Martel:
    ddubridge:

And that...my friend...was exactly what I was going for. I was trying to work Glock in, but i'm not sure how I could make glock sound wrong.
    Glock is all wrong on its own merits.....what happens when you get Glock, Shafty and Shizz all together? A big F'in mess..that's what...
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Bought 10 obsidian white noise last week, but they just didn't look right in the humi without some of my favs, so I had to get some
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Coronas Reggie, I like your style. Got my Heisenberg coronas in today finally. Anybody else notice the outside of the boxes has a slight lacquer smell? May have to forgo putting this box in the cooler.
    20130416_195911
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Had a quick cigar with Trident and Moose tonight while they did a review of the new Bueso. If anyone knows Roman, you know he couldn't let me leave without one to try myself. Thanks again bro! IMAG0145
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America