Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bad Traders Forum

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Due to some recent issues on here, I am giving this thread (originally by SurfiingZeeko) a ressurrection. His rules were simple and I think summarized it. I think we can police ourselves if someone makes the discussion and should be listed, I will edit the original thread on page one to name them. Anyway, here it is...

Alright guys here it is. Rules for posting on here:1.No petty bullsh*t. If a guy is late shipping it to you by a few days, cut him some slack, we all have to deal with our own lives. Things like this can fall through the cracks from time to time.

2. Only if someone has clearly shafted you, can you put them on the list. Try contacting the party in question before putting it on here and resolving it. Even better, try talking via PM to some other members for their feelings on it as well.

3. Again, NO PETTY BULLSH*T! The idea of this list is to be able to steer fellow BOTL clear from people who would try to take your sticks and run.

I will try and contact both parties via PM before anyone is placed on here formally, just to make sure it is a legitimate reason. This is not meant to down people or to show distrust, however the days of just letting it go and moving on are great in theory----but only hurt those in the future who are not so wise.

THE LISTCigarman37

Comments

• pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Also a valuable resource in general for the cigar community (not necessarily CCOM) is the scumbag list
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    The way it is around here, this thread will be thirty pages back the next time we need it.I mean that in a good way.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    This is good for newer guys that may get suckered by one of these douche bags!
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    Also a valuable resource in general for the cigar community (not necessarily CCOM) is the scumbag list

That is one h*ll of a list.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    I will be the 1st to add to this list, so u are aware to NEVER, buy from this site, not sure of the rules of posting about this site, but I am pissed and don't care, so here it is. http://www.dutyfreecubancigars.com/index.htm
    Wife ordered me a box from this place for Christmas and totally ripped here off so many lies from so called *** named Damian. U have been warned.
    Damian! If its the same Damian in the cc world...he has ripped off alot of ppl. I think jiunn might know of him.
    zeebra:
    Glock1975:
    I will be the 1st to add to this list, so u are aware to NEVER, buy from this site, not sure of the rules of posting about this site, but I am pissed and don't care, so here it is. http://www.dutyfreecubancigars.com/index.htm
    Wife ordered me a box from this place for Christmas and totally ripped here off so many lies from so called *** named Damian. U have been warned.
    Damian! If its the same Damian in the cc world...he has ripped off alot of ppl. I think jiunn might know of him.
    Not sure, from Cayman Islands, wife didn't know any better.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So YOU set yourself up as judge and YOU hear the cases and YOU decide? Wow! I think the only thing you forgot to do was to be the first to give this thread your own 5 star "excellent" rating. LMFAO
    Vulchor:
    Due to some recent issues on here, I am giving this thread (originally by SurfiingZeeko) a ressurrection. His rules were simple and I think summarized it. I think we can police ourselves if someone makes the discussion and should be listed, I will not edit the original thread on page one to name them. Anyway, here it is...

Alright guys here it is. Rules for posting on here:1.No petty bullsh*t. If a guy is late shipping it to you by a few days, cut him some slack, we all have to deal with our own lives. Things like this can fall through the cracks from time to time.

2. Only if someone has clearly shafted you, can you put them on the list. Try contacting the party in question before putting it on here and resolving it. Even better, try talking via PM to some other members for their feelings on it as well.

3. Again, NO PETTY BULLSH*T! The idea of this list is to be able to steer fellow BOTL clear from people who would try to take your sticks and run.

I will try and contact both parties via PM before anyone is placed on here formally, just to make sure it is a legitimate reason. This is not meant to down people or to show distrust, however the days of just letting it go and moving on are great in theory----but only hurt those in the future who are not so wise.

THE LISTCigarman37
    Vulchor's Court?
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Vulchor:
    Due to some recent issues on here, I am giving this thread (originally by SurfiingZeeko) a ressurrection. His rules were simple and I think summarized it. I think we can police ourselves if someone makes the discussion and should be listed, I will not edit the original thread on page one to name them. Anyway, here it is...

THE LISTCigarman37
    Vulchor's Court?
    http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/173125.aspx
    http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/29767.aspx

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Vulchor's Court?

Your Court ...MR. LUKEN ?
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Vulchor:

THE LISTCigarman37
    Vulchor's Court?

They tried this on another forum I belonged to and with in 3 months they deleted it. A lot of trouble if someone can't back up their post.

And the trouble goes after the forum not the person who posted.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Bob Luken:
    Vulchor:

THE LISTCigarman37
    Vulchor's Court?

They tried this on another forum I belonged to and with in 3 months they deleted it. A lot of trouble if someone can't back up their post.

And the trouble goes after the forum not the person who posted.
    Read the pass I bumped (THE PASS). That's all the backup I think anyone needs.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    The way it is around here, this thread will be thirty pages back the next time we need it.I mean that in a good way.
    I tend to think this will slip also, not an over abundant names or very often for use, but anyways no big deal.

In the past any one of the Vets would help out a BOTL, BORK, NEWB, NOOB and send pm's to clear up situations ( thank you Glenn aka Sniper ) most of the times I believe most problems were worked out, yet still there is always a few but my stance is live and learn.

Good decisions come from experience, and experience comes from bad decisions

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    PM Mr. Curt.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Rain:
    I tend to think this will slip also, not an over abundant names or very often for use, but anyways no big deal.

In the past any one of the Vets would help out a BOTL, BORK, NEWB, NOOB and send pm's to clear up situations ( thank you Glenn aka Sniper ) most of the times I believe most problems were worked out, yet still there is always a few but my stance is live and learn.

Good decisions come from experience, and experience comes from bad decisions

+1
    I'm not saying that some people don't need to be admonished for bad actions BUT one guy shouldn't set himself up as judge and to control "the list" with edit control on his first post. See my point?
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I do see the difference. BUT:
    Vulchor:

As far as I can read, that means we can all add to the list. Maybe not literally, but that's a limitation of the forum, not Vulchor's setup.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    I'm not saying that some people need to be admonished for bad actions BUT one guy shouldn't set himself up as judge and to control "the list" with edit control on his first post. See my point?
    Yes I understand totally.
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    He specifically says he will not edit the first post does he not? Also, somebody has to make a post to start a thread. I see no issue here. Granted this won't last very long as there are very few folks around here that aren't trustworthy.
    I don't need anyone to back up my claim or any judge, I know the site is a rip off and that Damian is a piece of *** by reading the emails he sent my wife.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    zeebra:
    Glock1975:
    Not sure, from Cayman Islands, wife didn't know any better.
    Sorry to hear that Ray. I can't say it enough. For cc you have to trust your sources. no exclusions. Damian, who I've never dealt with but only heard of, is a real pos.
    Glock1975:
    I don't need anyone to back up my claim or any judge, I know the site is a rip off and that Damian is a piece of *** by reading the emails he sent my wife.
    I hear you man. He's a true pos. Others are out there too (I'm talking about cc world). Ray if you'd like, next time you're thinking about making a cc purchase, PM me. I'll be happy to share my take on stuff.
    jliu:
    Glock1975:
    I hear you man. He's a true pos. Others are out there too (I'm talking about cc world). Ray if you'd like, next time you're thinking about making a cc purchase, PM me. I'll be happy to share my take on stuff.
    Thanks Jiunn, I didn't order them, wife tried to surprise me, I order from a legit source, *** thinks he is funny, and has sent childish emails to her calling her names, he better hope I don't visit Cayman Islands.
    pelirrojo:
    He specifically says he will not edit the first post does he not? Also, somebody has to make a post to start a thread. I see no issue here. Granted this won't last very long as there are very few folks around here that aren't trustworthy.

Read what he wrote. He started "The List" on his first thread and has established himself as judge to control said list. True anyone can post into the thread but he intends to control the list via edit control on his first post. That's what he wrote.

It is a good idea to have a resource to help spot the bad traders but this whole thread will become a big ugly mess.

Vulchor:

THE LISTCigarman37
    Vulchor:
    I think we can police ourselves if someone makes the discussion and should be listed, I will not edit the original thread on page one to name them.
    Glock1975:
    jliu:
    Glock1975:
    Thanks Jiunn, I didn't order them, wife tried to surprise me, I order from a legit source, *** thinks he is funny, and has sent childish emails to her calling her names, he better hope I don't visit Cayman Islands.
    haha your story sounds all too familiar. yea i hope he sits on some scissors.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Bob, I don't think any thread like this would not be a huge ugly mess. It's the name of the game really. I think what we are seeing is someone got called out. Not sure we need a running thread for it, but when it happens, I think it is a good idea to call people out publicly when enough people have been negatively affected. That way the community knows. Typically when this happens, more then one person got burned. Threads like this suck, but not as much as the reasons behind having them.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Glock1975:
    jliu:
    Glock1975:
    haha your story sounds all too familiar. yea i hope he sits on some scissors.
    Oh my... yes... scissors... and then we can lap up the blood, right? Right? Or is that just me?
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Bob, I don't think any thread like this would not be a huge ugly mess. It's the name of the game really. I think what we are seeing is someone got called out. Not sure we need a running thread for it, but when it happens, I think it is a good idea to call people out publicly when enough people have been negatively affected. That way the community knows. Typically when this happens, more then one person got burned. Threads like this suck, but not as much as the reasons behind having them.
    this is exactly what happened. too many people were burnt. It created a pattern of behavior. Ranging from those who played poker with him, to lotto winners, to pass owners. It happened time and again.